Got to walk down to the post office.
is that what you are calling it now, after looking at all them pictures of nekkid women?

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
thems is some of my favorite kind, along with willing and morally challenged.  however my cube is on the end of an aisle,  and my monitor faces out.

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
Don't tempt me!   ;)

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.

made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.

made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!

made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
on the bright side, i might have the funds for a box of cigars or two....

made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
on the bright side, i might have the funds for a box of cigars or two....
Congrats to you.
Logged

dwgbryant

I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.

I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)
Logged

dwgbryant

I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)

I would imagine that was why she got rid of it to begin with.
I did help her try out the firmness of the new one we're picking up next week while we were in the store.

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
thems is some of my favorite kind, along with willing and morally challenged.  however my cube is on the end of an aisle,  and my monitor faces out.
Most of us that banter at work have that issue thus I never see the Avi's either anymore and sometimes have to close the banter until the page flips (no pun intended) so as  to hide CG's dirty pictures.
Logged

dwgbryant

Most of the Finger Lakes is under a Wind Chill Warning from Thursday afternoon into Friday morning or afternoon.

An arctic cold front, which has brought snow to the region Wednesday night and early Thursday, will usher in colder air this afternoon as it passes through the region.

Temperatures will fall quickly as the front moves through, dropping from the 20s this morning into the single digits by the late afternoon. Overnight, temperatures should drop below zero region-wide.

The one exception to this may be from Wayne county southeast into Cayuga and northern Tompkins, where some lake effect snow may fall. The extra clouds just may be enough to keep temperatures a little bit “warmer”.

Winds will gust over 20mph at times this afternoon, overnight and through Friday. This will lead to wind chill values of -20º or colder for most of the area.

Wind chills of this magnitude can cause frostbite and hypothermia in 15-30 minutes. If you must go out, make sure you are completely covered, with no exposed skin. Don’t forget about your pets- they can get frostbite, too.

Unfortunately, there is no relief in sight this weekend. More snow is possible Saturday, followed by even colder temperatures on Sunday.

made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
Double SHEESH - I got $25 every two weeks hope yur 7% was more than my $25!

Got to walk down to the post office.
Jeeez $50 worth of stamps added to this wedding bill.  Damn, I thought the brides family paid for weddings!  More of that commie shit I guess.