Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Just the IT guys...
Oh shit why did youo have to bring them up.  466 people infected their computers opening the viral email attachement, so after 3 days they identified those computers and killed their access t them.  I ain't no computer guy but if they been using it on the network for a couple of days what fuk'n good is it to do now?    Anyway just got an email thatn those 466 people and their supervisors have to attend a webinar for reprimanding at 3:00.   Funny on that is their were 4 in this office and one of them is the number 2 in charge but i am sure she will be exempted because it was somebody else's fault - but of course it was our incompetent IT departments fault for all of them but only the shiny brass will be exempted for that.
Of course, no surprises there.
Yeah, and SHE is the one that blew in here a month or so ago and told us she was no longer Technical She Is Management Now.
ahh! that explains whys she is brain dead now...

Meatloaf was fucked up, chicken sammich was good...little banana bar for dessert
I went to a not previously tried hippy burger dump called Holy Cow.  Really good french fries and burger would have been pretty good but they only use those fuk'n Sweet Hawaian Buns and I hate those for a burger.  Expensive for what it is too.
Yeah, not a fan of those either - pretzel bun is my #1 choice, and then a egg bun
Just a regular old Wunderbread or Holsom Bun with Seeds are my #1's but if not just a plain bun then Pretzel Bun would be the only option I like.
like me a kaiser roll for my burgers... Wendy's is using a brioche bun on their fancy burger.

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.

LMFAO  there is a girl over here chewing the IT guy's ass out about losing her access........
it's nice that she was willing to go round the world for her computer...

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Interesting Oy....they've been popular "over here" for quite some time.  I guess the "young kids" can pick out a few good cigars as well.  I believe I provided Geo with his first to try better part of a year ago.  Buenaventura is good as are the various Reserva Limitada and Seleccion Privada.  I would not endorse the Achilles which was introduced last year.  Not up to the others.

As for prices, Buenaventura 560 is 39.95/box of 10 at Atlantic compared to $46.75 at Anthony's,  Reserva Limitada Cafe Noir 56 is $63.95/box of 10 vs $74.80 at Anthonys.  Free shipping does not kick in until $150 total order at Atlantic, but competitive enough to consider.  These are also VIP prices.  (probably the most cost effective VIP discount of any site that I have found)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]

I dont have VIP, so with free shipping from Tony's $47 seems OK
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]

and it was GEO that got the ball rolling on that stick. you never send me anything so you know :-(

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
Restraint is a womanly characteristic, none of that shit allowed 'round here!

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
Restraint is a womanly characteristic, none of that shit allowed 'round here!
Commies

http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D

Got to walk down to the post office.