CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 30, 2014, 12:41:20 AM

Title: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on July 30, 2014, 12:41:20 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 12:44:31 AM
Sorry, Bob.  Fell asleep.  Worse than crickets, LMAO!  Good night.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:32:44 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:35:24 AM
Today is Wednesday, July 30, the 211th day of 2014. There are 154 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:36:20 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On July 30, 1864, during the Civil War, Union forces tried to take Petersburg, Virginia, by exploding a gunpowder-laden mine shaft that had been dug out beneath Confederate defense lines; the attack failed.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:37:04 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:37:31 AM
In 1729, Baltimore, Maryland, was founded.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:38:06 AM
In 1918, poet Joyce Kilmer, a sergeant in the 165th U.S. Infantry Regiment, was killed during the Second Battle of the Marne in World War I. (Kilmer is perhaps best remembered for his poem "Trees.")
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:38:32 AM
In 1932, the Summer Olympic Games opened in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:39:21 AM
In 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a bill creating a women's auxiliary agency in the Navy known as "Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service" — WAVES for short.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:39:53 AM
In 1945, the Portland class heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine during World War II; only 316 out of some 1,200 men survived.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:40:27 AM
In 1953, the Small Business Administration was founded.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:41:06 AM
In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure making "In God We Trust" the national motto, replacing "E Pluribus Unum" ("Out of many, one").
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:41:34 AM
In 1963, the Soviet Union announced it had granted political asylum to Harold "Kim" Philby, the "third man" of a British spy ring.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Medicare bill, which went into effect the following year.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:42:51 AM
In 1975, former Teamsters union president Jimmy Hoffa disappeared in suburban Detroit; although presumed dead, his remains have never been found.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:43:29 AM
In 1980, Israel's Knesset passed a law reaffirming all of Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:44:05 AM
In 1990, British Conservative Party lawmaker Ian Gow was killed in a bombing claimed by the Irish Republican Army.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:44:44 AM
Ten years ago: Leaders of the September 11 commission urged senators to embrace their proposals for massive changes to the nation's intelligence structure, warning that failure to act would leave America vulnerable to another devastating terrorist attack. Mike Tyson was knocked out in the fourth round of a fight in Louisville, Kentucky, by British heavyweight Danny Williams.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:45:09 AM
Five years ago: Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. and Sgt. James Crowley, the Cambridge, Massachusetts, police officer who'd arrested him for disorderly conduct at his home, had beers with President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden at the White House to discuss the dispute that unleashed a furor over racial profiling in America.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:46:07 AM
One year ago: U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning was acquitted of aiding the enemy — the most serious charge he faced — but was convicted of espionage, theft and other charges at Fort Meade, Maryland, more than three years after he'd spilled secrets to WikiLeaks. (The former intelligence analyst, now known as Chelsea Manning, was later sentenced to up to 35 years in prison.) Former Sen. Harry F. Byrd Jr., 98, died in Winchester, Virginia.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:46:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Richard Johnson is 87. Actor Edd (correct) "Kookie" Byrnes is 81. Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig is 80. Blues musician Buddy Guy is 78. Movie director Peter Bogdanovich is 75. Feminist activist Eleanor Smeal is 75. Former U.S. Rep. Patricia Schroeder is 74. Singer Paul Anka is 73. Jazz musician David Sanborn is 69. Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is 67. Actor William Atherton is 67. Actor Jean Reno (zhahn rih-NOH') is 66. Blues singer-musician Otis Taylor is 66. Actor Frank Stallone is 64. Actor Ken Olin is 60. Actress Delta Burke is 58. Law professor Anita Hill is 58. Singer-songwriter Kate Bush is 56. Country singer Neal McCoy is 56. Actor Richard Burgi is 56. Movie director Richard Linklater is 54. Actor Laurence Fishburne is 53. Actress Lisa Kudrow is 51. Bluegrass musician Danny Roberts (The Grascals) is 51. Country musician Dwayne O'Brien is 50. Actress Vivica A. Fox is 50. Actor Terry Crews is 46. Actor Simon Baker is 45. Movie director Christopher Nolan is 44. Actor Tom Green is 43. Rock musician Brad Hargreaves (Third Eye Blind) is 43. Actress Christine Taylor is 43. Actor-comedian Dean Edwards is 41. Actress Hilary Swank is 40. Olympic gold medal beach volleyball player Misty May-Treanor is 37. Actress Jaime Pressly is 37. Alt-country singer-musician Seth Avett (AY'-veht) is 34. Actress April Bowlby is 34. Actress Yvo
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:47:13 AM
Thought for Today: "An efficient bureaucracy is the greatest threat to liberty." — Sen. Eugene McCarthy (1916-2005).

Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 02:48:01 AM
Cruise
-------------------------

Mr. Johnson had been retired for a year when his wife of 50 years
suggested they take a cruise: "We could go somewhere for a week, and make
wild love like we did when we were young!" He thought it over and agreed.

He put on his hat and went down to the pharmacy, where he bought a bottle
of seasick pills and a box of condoms. Upon returning home, his wife said,
"I've been thinking. There's no reason we can't go for a month." So Mr.
Johnson went back to the pharmacy and asked for 12 bottles of seasick
pills and a box of condoms. When he returned, his wife said, "You know,
since the children are on their own, what's stopping us from cruising the
world?"

So back to the pharmacy Mr. Johnson went, and he brought 297 bottles of
seasick pills and the same amount of condoms up to the counter. The
pharmacist finally had to ask.

"You know, Mr. Johnson, you have been doing business with me for over 30
years. I certainly don't mean to pry, but if it makes you that sick, why
the hell do you do it?"
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 03:49:17 AM
Time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 05:18:16 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 05:48:05 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 05:50:15 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Man, the summer slackers are slowing things down this week.  Hope your work is running smooth this morning.  Almost time for me to head out.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 05:55:12 AM
Good Morning Slackers.  Time for me to join Chip as a producer as you sleep, have a good day.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 06:03:38 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 06:25:06 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 30, 2014, 06:26:09 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Man, the summer slackers are slowing things down this week.  Hope your work is running smooth this morning.  Almost time for me to head out.
I think lots of us just have a lot going on right now.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 06:32:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 06:46:22 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 06:50:20 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 06:54:40 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 06:56:11 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
do you at least get free samples?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 07:04:44 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
I think you would have to make a trip to that place just to have dessert.  I'm too full after any meal there to even consider cheesecake.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 07:10:04 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
I think you would have to make a trip to that place just to have dessert.  I'm too full after any meal there to even consider cheesecake.
Today, most people just go for the free cheesecake. Doesn't bring out the best clientele, if you can imagine.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 07:11:33 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
do you at least get free samples?
She's actually not a huge fan of cheesecake, which I guess is good, seeing as she works there. Love cheesecake and work there too long, pretty soon you come home pushing 3 bills. But we do get a big sample one at Xmas time. 3 slices each of 4 different flavors. Yum.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 07:24:34 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
I think you would have to make a trip to that place just to have dessert.  I'm too full after any meal there to even consider cheesecake.
Today, most people just go for the free cheesecake. Doesn't bring out the best clientele, if you can imagine.
Free.....you didn't say free...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 07:28:00 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
I think you would have to make a trip to that place just to have dessert.  I'm too full after any meal there to even consider cheesecake.
Today, most people just go for the free cheesecake. Doesn't bring out the best clientele, if you can imagine.
Free.....you didn't say free...
Actually, half price. My bad. They used to be free, I guess no longer.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 07:31:33 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 07:35:28 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 07:38:10 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 07:41:34 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 07:56:08 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 07:58:31 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Allergies are a bitch, I hear you on that one. And she's not really doing any better, won't be until they get that thing out of her. But she's doing as well as can be expected, I guess.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:02:17 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Allergies are a bitch, I hear you on that one. And she's not really doing any better, won't be until they get that thing out of her. But she's doing as well as can be expected, I guess.
What does she have in her again Dave, is it a kidney stone?  Those are fucking miserable from everything I have heard.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 08:05:03 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
Amen!  One of my favorite deserts!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 08:06:43 AM
National Cheesecake Day, Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
The wife works at the Cheesecake Factory. This is the one day she's been happy to have had the procedure on her kidney, since she doesn't have to work.
I think you would have to make a trip to that place just to have dessert.  I'm too full after any meal there to even consider cheesecake.
Today, most people just go for the free cheesecake. Doesn't bring out the best clientele, if you can imagine.
They do have some damn good cheesecake there!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:10:13 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
Hope she is doing good Dave, surgery is never fun, but a speedy recovery is!  Went to the Walk-In Clinic last night, got back on Flonase(generic) for my allergies...Allegra 24hr just wan't cutting it.  Already feeling better.
Allergies are a bitch, I hear you on that one. And she's not really doing any better, won't be until they get that thing out of her. But she's doing as well as can be expected, I guess.
What does she have in her again Dave, is it a kidney stone?  Those are fucking miserable from everything I have heard.
The main problem was calcification that was in a place in her kidney that it should not have been able to get to. Like a stone, but about twice the size of the max that a person can pass themselves. They're not real sure how it happened, but that pretty much sums her up, medically. Also pulled out a couple smaller stones while they were in there.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 08:14:02 AM
In 1729, Baltimore, Maryland, was founded.
I didn't know it was losted. morning all
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:14:42 AM
[...]
Wow, that sounds beyond painful.  Hope she is feeling ok, I can't imagine the pain that would cause.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:15:03 AM
In 1729, Baltimore, Maryland, was founded.
I didn't know it was losted. morning all
FB, what's up on this fine Wednesday?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 08:15:26 AM
[...]
Certainly does sound like a very painful experience.  Hopefully they have it fixed up.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 08:20:49 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:22:50 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:23:06 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Ohhh shit ya'll, fuggin fish is here :)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:23:39 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Yeah...is this the peanut butter beer banter?  :P
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:24:04 AM
[...]
Yes, it does appear to be painful. And the worst part now is the skin on her back, which is practically raw from the tape on the dressing, which has to be changed every few hours. Will certainly be glad when it's all over.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 08:28:25 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 08:32:44 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
There will surely be some celebrating then.  Good to hear of the progress Dave.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:34:48 AM
Humpppp Daaaayyyyyyyyy
Morning, Shaun.
What's up Dave? TGIW...2 more days until the weekend
Same old, same old. Wife's tube comes out tomorrow, so that'll be good. Though, will take a bit for the hole to close up. How's about you?
There will surely be some celebrating then.  Good to hear of the progress Dave.
Definitely. I'm actually going to have to miss an event at a distillery downtown because of it, so I may need to have some of their rum at home instead.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 08:35:29 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
that sounds painful.

where in one's medical education does one decide to be a proctologist?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:36:52 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:39:09 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
that sounds painful.

where in one's medical education does one decide to be a proctologist?
In the end?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:39:32 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning, Emperor of the Banter.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:40:37 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Uncle Tony!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 08:40:50 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:43:30 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
Good morning Dean, Dave, and Dave!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 08:44:02 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Ohhh shit ya'll, fuggin fish is here :)
Listen you scumbags! Don't get me fired up
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 08:45:43 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Ohhh shit ya'll, fuggin fish is here :)
Listen you scumbags! Don't get me fired up
Don't make me post more pics of 14yolds!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:45:49 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
I think there isn't enough beer talk.  Especially if it pisses off the night crew.  :)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 08:45:50 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
that sounds painful.

where in one's medical education does one decide to be a proctologist?
In the end?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 08:46:55 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
Well you seem to have expertise, you spent half the day yesterday concentrating on Tony's crack
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:47:23 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
that sounds painful.

where in one's medical education does one decide to be a proctologist?
In the end?
LOL.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:48:49 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 08:48:50 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Who are you kidding? A few post in the morning then it's "Hazzuh" time for you, absent in between
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 08:49:02 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Ohhh shit ya'll, fuggin fish is here :)
Listen you scumbags! Don't get me fired up
Just because you missed tuesday dingleberry....
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:50:05 AM
My Tapatalk has ads, as of the flip.  I hope I get a kickback.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 08:50:29 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Yeah...is this the peanut butter beer banter?  :P
Joe was supposed to try one last night so I'm sure the subject will come up
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:51:05 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Uncle Tony!
What's going on, Shaun?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 08:52:24 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 08:53:30 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
And then you won't banter with us any longer?  You'll still need your stars.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 08:58:03 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
And then you won't banter with us any longer?  You'll still need your stars.  Sheesh.
I'll still be here. just not here.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 08:58:40 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Who are you kidding? A few post in the morning then it's "Hazzuh" time for you, absent in between
Hey, they don't pay me the big bucks to banter with you guys all day. Just a few hours in the morning when it's slow. ;)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 09:00:26 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Uncle Tony!
What's going on, Shaun?
Not much bud...new allergy meds and feelin great.  Meeting time!  Pricing out some humidor materials later, gonna build myself a tower!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:00:36 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 09:02:04 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
They run out of wrapper before they got to the cap? Strange.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 09:03:43 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
I think he should have Pink Stars
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:04:40 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
I think he should have Pink Stars
okay by me.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 09:04:54 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 09:06:33 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:07:30 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
They run out of wrapper before they got to the cap? Strange.
tempted to take a knife to it and see if the lighter wrapper will peel off, but don't want to ruin it.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:09:27 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 09:12:03 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Who are you kidding? A few post in the morning then it's "Hazzuh" time for you, absent in between
Hey, they don't pay me the big bucks to banter with you guys all day. Just a few hours in the morning when it's slow. ;)
Damn, imagine if they did pay you to banter?  Truth is, bantering costs us money.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:12:06 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 09:14:28 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 09:16:34 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
That's the toothy tickler "helmet" for exciting entry
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 09:17:31 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 09:18:52 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 09:20:08 AM
Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 09:22:47 AM
Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 09:23:14 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
That's the toothy tickler "helmet" for exciting entry
Patent pending?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:24:08 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
going to fire it up after the JdN Rosalone is done.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:25:20 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:27:10 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 09:28:29 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 09:29:47 AM
Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?

This isn't the nutter butter forum?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 09:29:48 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
That's the toothy tickler "helmet" for exciting entry
Patent pending?
Indeed. Not recommended for beginners
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:32:25 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 09:33:05 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
No red stars, just different.  I'll implement it tonight but it's for all founding members, not just you.  I almost broke my brain trying to give you unique stars.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 09:34:51 AM
Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?

This isn't the nutter butter forum?
That's a sandwich cookie
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 09:38:22 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
Well you seem to have expertise, you spent half the day yesterday concentrating on Tony's crack
Let me put it this way.....I know an asshole when I see one.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 09:38:27 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 09:39:18 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
No red stars, just different.  I'll implement it tonight but it's for all founding members, not just you.  I almost broke my brain trying to give you unique stars.
But not for yellowstars, right?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 09:40:11 AM
Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
Well you seem to have expertise, you spent half the day yesterday concentrating on Tony's crack
Let me put it this way.....I know an asshole when I see one.
Touché!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:42:31 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.
it's one of the best courses in the Finger Lakes here, and kept better than most country clubs in the area. going to be hard to find something comparable in Florida.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 09:46:16 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Well there is this.....but with a label.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 09:46:59 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.
it's one of the best courses in the Finger Lakes here, and kept better than most country clubs in the area. going to be hard to find something comparable in Florida.
You can shank a 5-iron and hit 6 courses in FL. I'm sure you'll find something good.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 09:48:47 AM
Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?

This isn't the nutter butter forum?
That's a sandwich cookie

That's what I thought. Guess I got some bad google.

PM.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 09:49:17 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.
it's one of the best courses in the Finger Lakes here, and kept better than most country clubs in the area. going to be hard to find something comparable in Florida.
Some adjustments will be needed.  For example, there are additional issues with the water hazards...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 09:53:24 AM
I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.
it's one of the best courses in the Finger Lakes here, and kept better than most country clubs in the area. going to be hard to find something comparable in Florida.
Some adjustments will be needed.  For example, there are additional issues with the water hazards...
ha, not a problem. I'll just take out my 5 wood and replace it with a .410
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 09:55:32 AM
Gurkha Shaggies at the sis for 69 off....I can't make this stuff up!
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=808&campsrc=true
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 09:56:08 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fitzy on July 30, 2014, 09:57:25 AM
Good morning everyone!  Slow day at the office... thought I'd check in... been a little while!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 09:57:53 AM
Gurkha Shaggies at the sis for 69 off....I can't make this stuff up!
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=808&campsrc=true

I prefer the Scooby Snacks... at a hefty discount, of course.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 10:00:15 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.

Ha. Made me look. Reminds me of the Corona 'change your latitude'
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:04:36 AM
Good morning everyone!  Slow day at the office... thought I'd check in... been a little while!
Hiya, Pat.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:05:24 AM
Good morning gents
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 10:05:49 AM
Good morning gents
Morning Tom, Pat.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 10:09:22 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.
avi is my Christmas plan.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:12:15 AM
Good morning everyone!  Slow day at the office... thought I'd check in... been a little while!
Morning Pat
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:12:40 AM
Looks like CI is recycling Joe's today - second time this month for that Joe.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 10:13:33 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.

Ha. Made me look. Reminds me of the Corona 'change your latitude'
love that commercial.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSrXpYGXCg
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:16:24 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:17:53 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 10:18:21 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 10:18:23 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.

Good job, Tony. I wouldn't necessarily call 'em red, but definitely unique.

Did you get the auto flip working too?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:19:23 AM
Good morning gents
Morning Tom, Pat.
Hi Dave.  Sorry to hear about your wife's medical issues.
Hopefully she will recover quickly after they get the tube out.  Godspeed.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:19:30 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.

Ha. Made me look. Reminds me of the Corona 'change your latitude'
love that commercial.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSrXpYGXCg
Agreed!  Dean, you'll need to load up your iPod with Jimmy Buffett as well.  So much to do!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:20:57 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:21:33 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:21:46 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Squeaky wheel
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 10:22:59 AM
Good morning gents
Morning Tom, Pat.
Hi Dave.  Sorry to hear about your wife's medical issues.
Hopefully she will recover quickly after they get the tube out.  Godspeed.
Thanks, fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:23:07 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
All Daves or one in particular?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 10:23:11 AM
Mornin' gents.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 10:23:52 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
All Daves or one in particular?
Good question.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:24:16 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
Can you make littlefish's look like little blue ballsacs?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:24:24 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.

Good job, Tony. I wouldn't necessarily call 'em red, but definitely unique.

Did you get the auto flip working too?
I think I've wasted enough company time for today.  I'll get around to it...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:25:02 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
All Daves or one in particular?
I was thinking NJDave, keep with the proctology theme
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:25:56 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
Can you make littlefish's look like little blue ballsacs?
CNS, I would actually like that
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:26:27 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:27:12 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
All Daves or one in particular?
I was thinking NJDave, keep with the proctology theme
PS....ain't no NJDave here.....just sayin'
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:27:18 AM
Mornin' gents.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:29:06 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.

Good job, Tony. I wouldn't necessarily call 'em red, but definitely unique.

Did you get the auto flip working too?
I think I've wasted enough company time for today.  I'll get around to it...
Yeah right!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
I might be jealous if they were red, but not of that color
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 10:30:11 AM
Mornin' gents.
Morning Dave
Mornin' Scott
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 10:32:18 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Holy Shit Tony! you're the best.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 10:32:34 AM
Mornin' gents.
Dusty!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 10:34:20 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
All Daves or one in particular?
I was thinking NJDave, keep with the proctology theme
I see, chocolate starfishes?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:34:22 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
Apparently that needed to be posted twice.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 10:34:57 AM
Mornin' gents.
Dusty!
Dave!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:35:31 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Holy Shit Tony! you're the best.
Dean, congrats on the Deep Saffron stars!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:36:59 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Holy Shit Tony! you're the best.
Dean, congrats on the Deep Saffron stars!
Did you get out the wife's color wheel?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 10:38:14 AM
Going to follow Tony's lead and get back to work - see you later.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:39:18 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Can you make Dave's stars look like rusty sheriff's badges?
All Daves or one in particular?
I was thinking NJDave, keep with the proctology theme
I see, chocolate starfishes?
Exactly, balloon knots, rusty sheriff's badges, wrinkled stars, turd cutters
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:45:04 AM
Going to follow Tony's lead and get back to work - see you later.
Following Tony's lead is a road to nowhere
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 10:47:10 AM
outta here for a bit. gotta get a few groceries.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 10:47:59 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Holy Shit Tony! you're the best.
Dean, congrats on the Deep Saffron stars!
they are cute aren't they?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fitzy on July 30, 2014, 10:48:02 AM
Going to follow Tony's lead and get back to work - see you later.
Work is over rated... Yet that is where I disappeared to...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 10:48:06 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 10:48:27 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.

Ha. Made me look. Reminds me of the Corona 'change your latitude'
love that commercial.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSrXpYGXCg
Agreed!  Dean, you'll need to load up your iPod with Jimmy Buffett as well.  So much to do!

Some Kenny Chesney works too...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:48:48 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
Apparently that needed to be posted twice.
Whatever do you mean, Tom?  :)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 10:49:23 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Holy Shit Tony! you're the best.
Dean, congrats on the Deep Saffron stars!
CNS
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 10:50:05 AM
Mornin' gents.

Hey, hey, DustyDave!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:52:16 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Agree on the Horny Goat.  Fuck the haters.  Good morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:52:54 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 10:53:08 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Beerning, Joe. Beerbeerbeerbeer
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:53:11 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
Apparently that needed to be posted twice.
Whatever do you mean, Tom?  :)
I think he was talking about the carrot-colored stars Tony
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:54:42 AM
BTW Dean, I love your new AVI!  Can't look at a picture with palm trees in it and not smile.

Ha. Made me look. Reminds me of the Corona 'change your latitude'
love that commercial.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSrXpYGXCg
Agreed!  Dean, you'll need to load up your iPod with Jimmy Buffett as well.  So much to do!

Some Kenny Chesney works too...
And some Zac Brown to round things out.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 10:55:26 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 10:56:10 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Agree on the Horny Goat.  Fuck the haters.  Good morning, Joe.

They're irrelevant to me. Drink what you like, like what you drink.  Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 10:56:39 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Beerning, Joe. Beerbeerbeerbeer

LALTS
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 10:57:57 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 10:58:19 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
Apparently that needed to be posted twice.
Whatever do you mean, Tom?  :)
I think he was talking about the carrot-colored stars Tony
LMFAO!  You are relentless.  That color star came with the server.  Same color as the admin ID I use to flip the banter each day.  I'm not gonna sit there and draw new ones.  Plus if I did, I wouldn't be able to upload it to the server from here.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 10:58:35 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more
Hell, you can fly out for a beer and cigar weekend, carry the bottles in your checked bag for less than it costs you to mail them.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 11:01:26 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Well, look who is the walking color wheel now...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 30, 2014, 11:03:14 AM
Did any body email Tim gervasio, about the new site?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 11:03:43 AM
Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 11:07:48 AM
Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
Are we talking cigars or are you oversharing again?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 11:08:39 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Agree on the Horny Goat.  Fuck the haters.  Good morning, Joe.

They're irrelevant to me. Drink what you like, like what you drink.  Morning, Tony.

Makes sense to me. Mornin, Joe.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 11:09:09 AM
Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
Are we talking cigars or are you oversharing again?

Yes.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 11:10:26 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 11:12:23 AM
Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
I kinda like that little cigar rest.....
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 11:14:18 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.
Not a thing.  Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 11:15:12 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.

You just need a Horny Goat... ya horny goat.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 11:16:14 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.
Not a thing.  Good morning, Dave.
I have been apprised and you are correct. Mornin' Tony.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 11:16:50 AM
Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
I kinda like that little cigar rest.....

Kinda engine piston-esque
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 11:17:38 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.

You just need a Horny Goat... ya horny goat.
Sounds like a damn good breakfast beer to me.....or lunch, or after dinner. Or, fuck it, FOR dinner!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 11:17:42 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 11:18:06 AM
Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
I kinda like that little cigar rest.....

Kinda engine piston-esque
Haha! That it is.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 11:20:26 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Well, look who is the walking color wheel now...
I don't see Dean's color in there, too red. Search deep copper or Autumn leaves
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 11:21:17 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 11:26:06 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 11:27:54 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

He basically made the offer with his checked bag comment.  I'll get him some SD favorites to refill his luggage for the return trip...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 11:29:23 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 11:36:35 AM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 11:37:19 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up
I'll mule no problem...when are you going to drop off the goods?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 11:37:57 AM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
But how many cigars?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 11:42:40 AM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
Did you account for an NJ Turnpike herf?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 11:45:23 AM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
But how many cigars?
good question.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 11:46:04 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

He basically made the offer with his checked bag comment.  I'll get him some SD favorites to refill his luggage for the return trip...
This is going to work out perfectly
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 11:46:47 AM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
Did you account for an NJ Turnpike herf?
no. going to try driving straight thu. first visit will be Ft. Lauderdale.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 11:47:59 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 11:49:27 AM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Well, look who is the walking color wheel now...
I don't see Dean's color in there, too red. Search deep copper or Autumn leaves
Try again
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 11:52:23 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
The only time I do checked bags is when I plan on bringing some liquids home, so trips to Puerto Rico or Guadalajara where I check a bag basically filled with towels.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 11:54:00 AM
[...]

LOL, I bet.  Company pays for the checked bag, I hope?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
Yea.....what he said.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 11:57:28 AM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 12:00:08 PM
[...]

Free with frequent flier status
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 12:00:08 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
(http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d6/d6112d2e2a77372e0f27732267182a2d364777239231b0e47f70960bcdf1ea33.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 12:01:56 PM
Gonna try and swing by the B&M later this afternoon, hope they have the La Antiguedads in...
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 12:02:11 PM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
But how many cigars?
good question.
Wow turd brown stars - that's impressive.  Now we got yellow stars and turd stars for those special 2 banters
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 12:03:37 PM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
Yea.....what he said.

Ha. Okay then... Try not to walk too funny. :D  HeeYA, mule!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 12:03:58 PM
Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Well, look who is the walking color wheel now...
I don't see Dean's color in there, too red. Search deep copper or Autumn leaves
Try again
Searched Turd and it popped right up that color.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 12:05:05 PM
Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
Yea.....what he said.

Ha. Okay then... Try not to walk too funny. :D  HeeYA, mule!

Whatcha sweatin' for, boy?  Nervous?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 12:06:36 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 12:11:05 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?

C'mon, Dean. It's all right there in brown and white.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 12:23:48 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 12:33:37 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 12:40:21 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 12:43:02 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.

They never emailed though, the response was included with the new lighter.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 12:43:02 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.
Haha, nice.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 12:45:07 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.
Haha, nice.

I have the warranty form filled out and the shipping label printed and applied to the envelope. I literally just have to drop it off at FedEx.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 12:50:58 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.
Haha, nice.

I have the warranty form filled out and the shipping label printed and applied to the envelope. I literally just have to drop it off at FedEx.
Well, you're like 9/10ths of the way there. That's something.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 12:52:33 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.
Haha, nice.

I have the warranty form filled out and the shipping label printed and applied to the envelope. I literally just have to drop it off at FedEx.

Ha. If the FedEx office was next to the local liquor store, you'd probably already have it back by now... amiright  ;D

I'd say it was poor planning on their part.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 12:59:25 PM
[...]

It would certainly make things more convenient.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 01:12:06 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:15:12 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:15:28 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?

C'mon, Dean. It's all right there in brown and white.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 01:16:34 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 01:17:24 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:17:56 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.

They never emailed though, the response was included with the new lighter.
My soft flame Xikar, shit the bed.  I've been avoiding contacting them but I guess I should do it sooner than later.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 01:18:20 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.
Last I checked the map it was right in between NY and Florida....just sayin'
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 01:18:39 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.

Yeah, but I figured it was a sign of bad Lori Karma, and I want the cutter, so I let it ride.

This will be the 3rd week, so on schedule for what I was expecting anyway.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 01:22:47 PM
They're selling pallets again at CI Bethlehem this Friday.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 01:23:00 PM
very mild. milk toast and a touch of honey flavor.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:24:08 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
He's going through PA instead, I get it.  Just giving him a hard time because it's fun.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:26:42 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
A couple South Jersey Burgers, he doesn't know what he's missing
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 01:29:48 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.

18+ hours of driving is a looong fukin ride. Even if you don't stop in NJ, you should seriously consider stopping the night at least half way. You're going to be about 2/3 of the way in going through south GA...at night. That's gonna put you to sleep for sure if a deer doesn't freak your shit trying to cross the highway. Better to hit the rack and wake refreshed. .02
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:29:52 PM
[...]

What happened? Did you sit on it?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 01:31:25 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.

18+ hours of driving is a looong fukin ride. Even if you don't stop in NJ, you should seriously consider stopping the night at least half way. You're going to be about 2/3 of the way in going through south GA...at night. That's gonna put you to sleep for sure if a deer doesn't freak your shit trying to cross the highway. Better to hit the rack and wake refreshed. .02
plan on a nap along the way.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.
So you have to live on a main highway to have Dean stop? He quit his job, driving to FL and doesn't have time to swing out of the way? Sheesh
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 01:33:05 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.

18+ hours of driving is a looong fukin ride. Even if you don't stop in NJ, you should seriously consider stopping the night at least half way. You're going to be about 2/3 of the way in going through south GA...at night. That's gonna put you to sleep for sure if a deer doesn't freak your shit trying to cross the highway. Better to hit the rack and wake refreshed. .02
Totally fuckin' agree. Get some rest, there are other people on the road to consider too.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 01:33:21 PM
very mild. milk toast and a touch of honey flavor.

(http://www.mediocreexcellence.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/honeynutcheeriobee.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 01:36:47 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.

18+ hours of driving is a looong fukin ride. Even if you don't stop in NJ, you should seriously consider stopping the night at least half way. You're going to be about 2/3 of the way in going through south GA...at night. That's gonna put you to sleep for sure if a deer doesn't freak your shit trying to cross the highway. Better to hit the rack and wake refreshed. .02
plan on a nap along the way.

Well, don't use the rest stops. Scott has stories you don't want to hear.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 01:38:41 PM
very mild. milk toast and a touch of honey flavor.
what cigar is that,  Dean?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:39:16 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.

18+ hours of driving is a looong fukin ride. Even if you don't stop in NJ, you should seriously consider stopping the night at least half way. You're going to be about 2/3 of the way in going through south GA...at night. That's gonna put you to sleep for sure if a deer doesn't freak your shit trying to cross the highway. Better to hit the rack and wake refreshed. .02
plan on a nap along the way.

Well, don't use the rest stops. Scott has stories you don't want to hear.
Bring your own Bloomingdale's bag!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 01:40:24 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
A couple South Jersey Burgers, he doesn't know what he's missing

Is that what ya'll are callin the ladies now-a-days? Dean could probably use a 'burger' until he can get down to FL and do some service for the new landlady.  ;)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 01:45:21 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
thank God. no disrespect Tony but Jersey is a bit out of the way.

18+ hours of driving is a looong fukin ride. Even if you don't stop in NJ, you should seriously consider stopping the night at least half way. You're going to be about 2/3 of the way in going through south GA...at night. That's gonna put you to sleep for sure if a deer doesn't freak your shit trying to cross the highway. Better to hit the rack and wake refreshed. .02
Totally fuckin' agree. Get some rest, there are other people on the road to consider too.

Fuck these guys, Dean. Don't let them slow you down. Simple math shows that four 5-Hour Energy drinks will get you there with enough time left over for a cigar before bedtime.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:45:34 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
A couple South Jersey Burgers, he doesn't know what he's missing
Mmmmm, Trenton Burger.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:46:10 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
A couple South Jersey Burgers, he doesn't know what he's missing

Is that what ya'll are callin the ladies now-a-days? Dean could probably use a 'burger' until he can get down to FL and do some service for the new landlady.  ;)
Are you out of your mind? That would be like putting bread out for the seagulls.

I'm talking about a cheeseburger with a thick slice of grilled pork roll on top, Dave served them at the NJ herf
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 01:47:52 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
A couple South Jersey Burgers, he doesn't know what he's missing

Is that what ya'll are callin the ladies now-a-days? Dean could probably use a 'burger' until he can get down to FL and do some service for the new landlady.  ;)
Are you out of your mind? That would be like putting bread out for the seagulls.

I'm talking about a cheeseburger with a thick slice of grilled pork roll on top, Dave served them at the NJ herf
Oh man, that sounds tasty.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:49:26 PM
[...]

Dunno.  It was working before I filled it and now it doesn't light.  I can hear the gas, I see a tiny spark when I click it but I'm not seeing that red glow.  If I put a flame in front of it, it'll stay lit.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 01:49:32 PM
[...]

Right....what was I thinking.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:50:43 PM
[...]

LMBAO! Joe's right, you need to get down to your landlady asap!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 01:50:46 PM
very mild. milk toast and a touch of honey flavor.
what cigar is that,  Dean?
don't know. it was gifted at the golf course yesterday. may just be a B&M house blend from Albany, NY.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: TRO on July 30, 2014, 01:51:21 PM
route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
drive south
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:51:52 PM
[...]

Sounds convenient
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 01:51:55 PM
Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?
Refusing my herf invitation.  But I'm over it now.  Nothing an eggplant parm sandwich couldn't fix.
Yea, I offered him yesterday as well.  Just think of how he could have made out with a stop in Jersey then another in NoVa....his loss.
A couple South Jersey Burgers, he doesn't know what he's missing

Is that what ya'll are callin the ladies now-a-days? Dean could probably use a 'burger' until he can get down to FL and do some service for the new landlady.  ;)
Are you out of your mind? That would be like putting bread out for the seagulls.

I'm talking about a cheeseburger with a thick slice of grilled pork roll on top, Dave served them at the NJ herf
Oh man, that sounds tasty.

It does. A sandwich with 2 grilled meats... I don't know how you could go wrong.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 01:52:49 PM
[...]

thanks Joe, I'll grab a 6 pack and hope for the best.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 01:54:23 PM
[...]

You turn the flame back up after you filled it?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 01:55:05 PM
[...]

LOL, doesn't it?  Just need a lighter to light the lighter.  I've had issues with those soft flame EXs too.  Weak flame, not lighting, whatever.  Repaired/replaced, no problem.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 01:55:27 PM
[...]

Did you flip the cap up?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 01:55:28 PM
very mild. milk toast and a touch of honey flavor.
what cigar is that,  Dean?
don't know. it was gifted at the golf course yesterday. may just be a B&M house blend from Albany, NY.
free cigars are the best kind!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:55:30 PM
[...]

There's no down side
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:56:35 PM
[...]

Did you fill it with Butane?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 01:57:26 PM
Fuckin work, stop getting in the way of my banter time!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:58:31 PM
[...]

Yepper.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:58:44 PM
[...]

Maybe we should schedule a virtual double-lighter herf
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 01:59:29 PM
Fuckin work, stop getting in the way of my banter time!
What's the matter, no golf outing today?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 01:59:50 PM
[...]

Oh fuck.  Never mind.  It works fine now.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 02:00:46 PM
[...]

Make sure you put your face real close to it to make sure it's not actually lighting and you just can't see it.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:00:55 PM
[...]

Hahaha!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 02:02:47 PM
[...]

Classic
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 30, 2014, 02:05:47 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:06:37 PM
[...]

I've read you maintain the natural flavors when using a wooden match, but I'm not sure this is what they meant. I could see how it could be confusing though.  :o
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:06:39 PM
Fuckin work, stop getting in the way of my banter time!
What's the matter, no golf outing today?
Ahh fuck off :) Too busy for my paygrade
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:07:04 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
Go get em CabiWacky!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:09:08 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.

Later, Joe. Good luck with the interview and the B&M having a La Antiguedad.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 02:10:19 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
See ya, Joe. Good luck.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 02:13:48 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
Later, Joe. Good luck.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:14:57 PM
Fuckin work, stop getting in the way of my banter time!
What's the matter, no golf outing today?
Ahh fuck off :) Too busy for my paygrade

They call him Yellow, ello, elloo, eh, eh, ah, ah.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 02:16:22 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
Douche bag say later Joe
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 02:18:26 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.

Later, Joe. Good luck with the interview and the B&M having a La Antiguedad.
I can't believe Joe wants to work at a B&M
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:22:08 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.

Later, Joe. Good luck with the interview and the B&M having a La Antiguedad.
I can't believe Joe wants to work at a B&M

I think he already does. He just calls it his guest room.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:22:21 PM
Fuckin work, stop getting in the way of my banter time!
What's the matter, no golf outing today?
Ahh fuck off :) Too busy for my paygrade

They call him Yellow, ello, elloo, eh, eh, ah, ah.
:)  Good afternoon sir!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 30, 2014, 02:24:37 PM
Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:25:45 PM
Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!
I see what you did there.  Later Davey!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:26:33 PM
Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!

"Daves' not here, man."
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 02:37:20 PM
Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.
Yeah FB has fuk't up customer service throughout the cigar industry.  Actually I will rant again about this topic since you brought it up.  I had a Xikar Cutter for many years gifted to me by my wife and it got pretty dull so called them up.  No problem just send it to us it is guaranteed for life and we will repair or replace. Sent it express mail and within about 10 days total I had a brand shiny new one back.  Could not ask for more could I????  Well yes I could the one I sent was Made In The U.S.A. and the new one I got back is clearly stamped CHINA which totally pissed me off.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:38:35 PM
[...]
Uhh ohh...DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 02:39:46 PM
nap time.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 02:40:49 PM
[...]
Mmmmm, I could go for Chinese food. Fried dumprings!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 02:41:59 PM
nap time.
Nighty night little brown star
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:42:40 PM
nap time.
See ya poopy-blood stars!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:44:08 PM
[...]

Well, that's shitty. Especially from a company that brandishes 'made in American', or at least used to.

They didn't actually have the finish available for mine. Said it was discontinued (Bronze), but I could choose any of the 5 basic solid Xi1. Just chose the Black one... and now that I think of it, mine for sure said MIA around the pivot pin. Guess we'll see what I get.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 02:44:13 PM
nap time.
Slacker
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM
nap time.

Don't nap too long... Blue plate dinner is at 4.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM
Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
It never ceases to amaze me how busy I get during hazzuh time.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 02:46:33 PM
[...]

I am just about to send my 009 Punch cutter in, will probably do it next week.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 02:51:36 PM
Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!
See ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 02:51:58 PM
[...]

I'd like to get a new punch. Looked at this one I think. Is it the oblong one... not the milled that twists. Definitely want a 9.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 03:06:36 PM
[...]

Mine is the 'pull out' style, not the twist...I have a 007 twist and prefer the pullout...and I also prefer the pullout...HEY-O
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 03:10:47 PM
[...]

We're all grateful for that.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 03:11:59 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 30, 2014, 03:13:06 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Later Scott, have a good evening!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 03:14:15 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!

Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 03:14:43 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 03:16:03 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 30, 2014, 03:16:34 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
+1
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 03:19:16 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
No.  Bullshit!  Lori's a bitch!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 03:19:52 PM
[...]

I should get paid to not reproduce
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 03:20:07 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
See ya Fish!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 03:20:42 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
Ditto...she puts out for yellowstars!  8)
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 03:23:34 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 03:34:56 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
Bitch!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 03:43:40 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 03:50:05 PM
[...]

Yeah. The line is strange in that the 7mm and the 11mm are the twist style with the milled look, and the 9mm is the pullo out, smooth oblong looking one. I was choosing on the size alone... even though the pullout can get kinda messy.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 03:51:05 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!

[unfiltered]
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 03:52:02 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 03:58:06 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
I will if I can.  I'll bring some cappuccino stout too.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 04:00:19 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
I will if I can.  I'll bring some cappuccino stout too.

Who's that? Joe Pesci.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 30, 2014, 04:01:53 PM
Allright, peanut butter and jamholers... gotta fly!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 04:06:11 PM
Allright, peanut butter and jamholers... gotta fly!
Have a good night!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 30, 2014, 04:24:21 PM
Allright, peanut butter and jamholers... gotta fly!
See ya!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 30, 2014, 04:53:03 PM
Well shit then, I'm gonna call it a day too...  With a San Lotano Oval Maduro robusto.  Ciao.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 30, 2014, 04:55:12 PM
Well shit then, I'm gonna call it a day too...  With a San Lotano Oval Maduro robusto.  Ciao.
See ya Tony!  Few minutes left for me before I meet the wife for dinner.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 30, 2014, 04:55:54 PM
Sheesh all around.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 05:04:25 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
im in, I'll also be drinking a PB&J Stout, watching NASCAR in the rain with 15-20 mph winds.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 30, 2014, 05:06:18 PM
Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Moi?
Hey Tony,  come join us over at Joe's place tonight.  We're gonna herf and talk cigars.
im in, I'll also be drinking a PB&J Stout, watching NASCAR in the rain with 15-20 mph winds.
LMAOROTFL.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 05:19:06 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
you all out of sausages?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 05:21:18 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: sfish on July 30, 2014, 05:24:49 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
No, they change after relentless badgering
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 05:27:54 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
I asked for red stars, got rust. ha.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 05:28:38 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
No, they change after relentless badgering
it worked.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 30, 2014, 05:34:33 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
I asked for red stars, got rust. ha.

So it goes.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 05:39:39 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
I asked for red stars, got rust. ha.

So it goes.
I like them.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 05:52:01 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
I asked for red stars, got rust. ha.
Those are turds not rust
So it goes.
I like them.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 05:53:12 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 06:24:14 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 06:32:22 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun here.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 06:35:45 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun here.
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 06:44:21 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun .
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.please
I can handle the heat just need rain.  Our largest primary lake and water supply is 53 feet low
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 07:17:36 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun .
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.please
I can handle the heat just need rain.  Our largest primary lake and water supply is 53 feet low
whats tomorrow's forecast
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 07:24:41 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun .
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.please
I can handle the heat just need rain.  Our largest primary lake and water supply is 53 feet low
53' low? you'll never get that back.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 30, 2014, 07:38:56 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
I asked for red stars, got rust. ha.
Rust never sleeps.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 07:42:40 PM
Do star colors change after 1000 posts?
I asked for red stars, got rust. ha.
Rust never sleeps.
if I were metal I'd be the same color.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 07:48:01 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun .
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.please
I can handle the heat just need rain.  Our largest primary lake and water supply is 53 feet low
whats tomorrow's forecast
95 and sunny
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 30, 2014, 07:51:15 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun .
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.please
I can handle the heat just need rain.  Our largest primary lake and water supply is 53 feet low
53' low? you'll never get that back.
Got down 62 feet last year.  Takes a tropical system to fill it usually once it gets more than 40' low.  Generally about a foot per inch of rain in the right areas.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 30, 2014, 07:54:18 PM
SL Bull and a Rounder broadcasting from the pool.  Good Afternoon all
hello Redfish Dave. just finishing dinner. pouring rain out, winds are suppose to pick up to 30-40 mph. I may wait to see if the storm passes.
Sure wish we had some of that rain.  97and sun .
wish I could trade you. very cool damp 63°.please
I can handle the heat just need rain.  Our largest primary lake and water supply is 53 feet low
53' low? you'll never get that back.
Got down 62 feet last year.  Takes a tropical system to fill it usually once it gets more than 40' low.  Generally about a foot per inch of rain in the right areas.
that still takes alot of rain.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:08:21 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 09:11:42 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:12:14 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
My Father Lancero, and it is very, very good! Excellent cigar.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:13:06 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 09:16:24 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Not bad, I'm on vaca until Aug 13. getting a little bored, so I might go in for some overtime. How you feeling?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 09:20:38 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
My Father Lancero, and it is very, very good! Excellent cigar.
I'm becoming a fan of the MF Cedros. An excellent seegar!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:22:08 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Not bad, I'm on vaca until Aug 13. getting a little bored, so I might go in for some overtime. How you feeling?
Fred, some personal pics? Maybe a bit too personal?
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 09:27:46 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Not bad, I'm on vaca until Aug 13. getting a little bored, so I might go in for some overtime. How you feeling?
Fred, some personal pics? Maybe a bit too personal?
Don't I wish! In keeping with my cigar themed avis, that's cigar smoke she's blowing.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:31:30 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Not bad, I'm on vaca until Aug 13. getting a little bored, so I might go in for some overtime. How you feeling?
Fred, some personal pics? Maybe a bit too personal?
Don't I wish! In keeping with my cigar themed avis, that's cigar smoke she's blowing.
Okay, I thought she was blowing something else.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 30, 2014, 09:31:38 PM
Heya, GK.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 09:33:42 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Not bad, I'm on vaca until Aug 13. getting a little bored, so I might go in for some overtime. How you feeling?
Fred, some personal pics? Maybe a bit too personal?
Don't I wish! In keeping with my cigar themed avis, that's cigar smoke she's blowing.
Okay, I thought she was blowing something else.
I hope your not offended.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:34:57 PM
Heya, GK.
hey, boxes arrived. Oct. '08 Have not looked at one yet.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: glassken on July 30, 2014, 09:35:23 PM
nice nap. dinner and lunch on order.
Naps are good!
Hello Ken, You back on dry land?
Yes, as of 9:30 am. Hows youse doing, Fred-Bob?
Not bad, I'm on vaca until Aug 13. getting a little bored, so I might go in for some overtime. How you feeling?
Fred, some personal pics? Maybe a bit too personal?
Don't I wish! In keeping with my cigar themed avis, that's cigar smoke she's blowing.
Okay, I thought she was blowing something else.
I hope your not offended.
Fred-Bob, that is not possible.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 30, 2014, 09:36:09 PM
Heya, GK.
hey, boxes arrived. Oct. '08 Have not looked at one yet.

Ring, ring.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 09:59:15 PM
Heya, GK.
hey, boxes arrived. Oct. '08 Have not looked at one yet.
welcome home Ken
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 10:26:59 PM
Heya, GK.
hey, boxes arrived. Oct. '08 Have not looked at one yet.
welcome home Ken
Ken is on the phone.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 10:42:31 PM
Great avi, Oy!
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 10:42:57 PM
Heya, GK.
hey, boxes arrived. Oct. '08 Have not looked at one yet.
welcome home Ken
Ken is on the phone.
I don't like the pornagraphic avi's
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 30, 2014, 10:44:53 PM
Great avi, Oy!
kens is great, but yours and Wills are a no go at work for sure.
Title: Re: 7/30/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 30, 2014, 10:50:47 PM
Great avi, Oy!
kens is great, but yours and Wills are a no go at work for sure.
sorry if you're offended,  but mine is cigar themed as I previously stated.