« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2014, 02:24:37 PM »

Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!

« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2014, 02:25:45 PM »

Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!
I see what you did there.  Later Davey!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »

Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!

"Daves' not here, man."

« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2014, 02:37:20 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.
Yeah FB has fuk't up customer service throughout the cigar industry.  Actually I will rant again about this topic since you brought it up.  I had a Xikar Cutter for many years gifted to me by my wife and it got pretty dull so called them up.  No problem just send it to us it is guaranteed for life and we will repair or replace. Sent it express mail and within about 10 days total I had a brand shiny new one back.  Could not ask for more could I????  Well yes I could the one I sent was Made In The U.S.A. and the new one I got back is clearly stamped CHINA which totally pissed me off.

« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2014, 02:38:35 PM »

[...]
Uhh ohh...DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2014, 02:39:46 PM »

nap time.

« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »

[...]
Mmmmm, I could go for Chinese food. Fried dumprings!

« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »

nap time.
Nighty night little brown star

« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2014, 02:42:40 PM »

nap time.
See ya poopy-blood stars!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2014, 02:44:08 PM »

[...]

Well, that's shitty. Especially from a company that brandishes 'made in American', or at least used to.

They didn't actually have the finish available for mine. Said it was discontinued (Bronze), but I could choose any of the 5 basic solid Xi1. Just chose the Black one... and now that I think of it, mine for sure said MIA around the pivot pin. Guess we'll see what I get.

« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2014, 02:44:13 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM »

nap time.

Don't nap too long... Blue plate dinner is at 4.

« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM »

Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
It never ceases to amaze me how busy I get during hazzuh time.

« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »

[...]

I am just about to send my 009 Punch cutter in, will probably do it next week.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2014, 02:51:36 PM »

Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!
See ya, Dave.