CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26

Author Topic: 7/30/2014  (Read 52582 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2014, 02:24:37 PM »

Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2014, 02:25:45 PM »

I see what you did there.  Later Davey!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »

"Daves' not here, man."

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2014, 02:37:20 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.
Yeah FB has fuk't up customer service throughout the cigar industry.  Actually I will rant again about this topic since you brought it up.  I had a Xikar Cutter for many years gifted to me by my wife and it got pretty dull so called them up.  No problem just send it to us it is guaranteed for life and we will repair or replace. Sent it express mail and within about 10 days total I had a brand shiny new one back.  Could not ask for more could I????  Well yes I could the one I sent was Made In The U.S.A. and the new one I got back is clearly stamped CHINA which totally pissed me off.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2014, 02:38:35 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Yeah FB has fuk't up customer service throughout the cigar industry.  Actually I will rant again about this topic since you brought it up.  I had a Xikar Cutter for many years gifted to me by my wife and it got pretty dull so called them up.  No problem just send it to us it is guaranteed for life and we will repair or replace. Sent it express mail and within about 10 days total I had a brand shiny new one back.  Could not ask for more could I????  Well yes I could the one I sent was Made In The U.S.A. and the new one I got back is clearly stamped CHINA which totally pissed me off.
Uhh ohh...DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

dwgbryant

« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2014, 02:39:46 PM »

nap time.

sfish

« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »

Mmmmm, I could go for Chinese food. Fried dumprings!

sfish

« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »

nap time.
Nighty night little brown star

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2014, 02:42:40 PM »

nap time.
See ya poopy-blood stars!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2014, 02:44:08 PM »

Well, that's shitty. Especially from a company that brandishes 'made in American', or at least used to.

They didn't actually have the finish available for mine. Said it was discontinued (Bronze), but I could choose any of the 5 basic solid Xi1. Just chose the Black one... and now that I think of it, mine for sure said MIA around the pivot pin. Guess we'll see what I get.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2014, 02:44:13 PM »

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM »

nap time.

Don't nap too long... Blue plate dinner is at 4.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM »

Ok folks, I'm outta here early today. Interview,
convienently down the road from the B&M. Have a great afternoon, all.
It never ceases to amaze me how busy I get during hazzuh time.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »

Well, that's shitty. Especially from a company that brandishes 'made in American', or at least used to.

They didn't actually have the finish available for mine. Said it was discontinued (Bronze), but I could choose any of the 5 basic solid Xi1. Just chose the Black one... and now that I think of it, mine for sure said MIA around the pivot pin. Guess we'll see what I get.
I am just about to send my 009 Punch cutter in, will probably do it next week. 

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2014, 02:51:36 PM »

See ya, Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26