dwgbryant

« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2014, 09:24:08 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
going to fire it up after the JdN Rosalone is done.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2014, 09:25:20 AM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2014, 09:27:10 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/

« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2014, 09:28:29 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2014, 09:29:47 AM »

Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?

This isn't the nutter butter forum?

« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2014, 09:29:48 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
That's the toothy tickler "helmet" for exciting entry
Patent pending?
Indeed. Not recommended for beginners
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2014, 09:32:25 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2014, 09:33:05 AM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
No red stars, just different.  I'll implement it tonight but it's for all founding members, not just you.  I almost broke my brain trying to give you unique stars.

« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2014, 09:34:51 AM »

Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?

This isn't the nutter butter forum?
That's a sandwich cookie

« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2014, 09:38:22 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
Well you seem to have expertise, you spent half the day yesterday concentrating on Tony's crack
Let me put it this way.....I know an asshole when I see one.

« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2014, 09:38:27 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.

« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2014, 09:39:18 AM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
No red stars, just different.  I'll implement it tonight but it's for all founding members, not just you.  I almost broke my brain trying to give you unique stars.
But not for yellowstars, right?

« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2014, 09:40:11 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Biebfish is here....time to move on to proctology.
Well you seem to have expertise, you spent half the day yesterday concentrating on Tony's crack
Let me put it this way.....I know an asshole when I see one.
Touché!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course
this is what the course looks like:
http://www.silvercreekgc.com/
Nice looking patio outside of the clubhouse.
great course. I pay $650 for membership and get 15 local recipricals for $12 a round.
That's a pretty good deal there.
it's one of the best courses in the Finger Lakes here, and kept better than most country clubs in the area. going to be hard to find something comparable in Florida.

« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2014, 09:46:16 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Well there is this.....but with a label.