« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2014, 09:03:43 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
I think he should have Pink Stars
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2014, 09:04:40 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
I was working on new color stars for you yesterday but then was too lazy to finish.  Good morning, Dean.
that's okay Tony.

28 more days.
I think he should have Pink Stars
okay by me.

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2014, 09:06:33 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
They run out of wrapper before they got to the cap? Strange.
tempted to take a knife to it and see if the lighter wrapper will peel off, but don't want to ruin it.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2014, 09:09:27 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2014, 09:12:03 AM »

Morning guys, is this cigarbanter or WebMD?  ;D
Just trying to get our posts in before it turns in the Joe and Scott Beer Show. Morning, bastige.
Who are you kidding? A few post in the morning then it's "Hazzuh" time for you, absent in between
Hey, they don't pay me the big bucks to banter with you guys all day. Just a few hours in the morning when it's slow. ;)
Damn, imagine if they did pay you to banter?  Truth is, bantering costs us money.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2014, 09:12:06 AM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2014, 09:16:34 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
That's the toothy tickler "helmet" for exciting entry

« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2014, 09:17:31 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
No but the area in the back-drop needs some weed-n-feed
not much grass here in the woods. if the landlord killed the weeds, there'd be no ground cover.
Ha! I though that was on the golf course

« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2014, 09:18:52 AM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2014, 09:20:08 AM »

Mornin, peanut butter crackers.

« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2014, 09:22:47 AM »

Mornin, peanut butter crackers.
Did you just check into the wrong site pookie?

« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »

I was gifted this at golf last night. guy didn't know what it was other than a mild cigar. may be a house blend from Albany, NY. anyone see anything like this?
Yep, saw one just like it at the sex toy shop.
Is that why it's darker at the tip?
That's the toothy tickler "helmet" for exciting entry
Patent pending?