BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
Should have cancelled on principal...FB would have.
Yeah FB has fuk't up customer service throughout the cigar industry.  Actually I will rant again about this topic since you brought it up.  I had a Xikar Cutter for many years gifted to me by my wife and it got pretty dull so called them up.  No problem just send it to us it is guaranteed for life and we will repair or replace. Sent it express mail and within about 10 days total I had a brand shiny new one back.  Could not ask for more could I????  Well yes I could the one I sent was Made In The U.S.A. and the new one I got back is clearly stamped CHINA which totally pissed me off.

Well, that's shitty. Especially from a company that brandishes 'made in American', or at least used to.

They didn't actually have the finish available for mine. Said it was discontinued (Bronze), but I could choose any of the 5 basic solid Xi1. Just chose the Black one... and now that I think of it, mine for sure said MIA around the pivot pin. Guess we'll see what I get.
I am just about to send my 009 Punch cutter in, will probably do it next week.

I'd like to get a new punch. Looked at this one I think. Is it the oblong one... not the milled that twists. Definitely want a 9.

« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2014, 03:06:36 PM »

[...]

Mine is the 'pull out' style, not the twist...I have a 007 twist and prefer the pullout...and I also prefer the pullout...HEY-O

« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2014, 03:10:47 PM »

[...]

We're all grateful for that.

« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2014, 03:11:59 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Later Scott, have a good evening!

« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2014, 03:14:15 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Later, Scott.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2014, 03:16:03 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2014, 03:16:34 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
+1

« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
No.  Bullshit!  Lori's a bitch!

« Reply #325 on: July 30, 2014, 03:19:52 PM »

[...]

I should get paid to not reproduce

« Reply #326 on: July 30, 2014, 03:20:07 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
See ya Fish!

« Reply #327 on: July 30, 2014, 03:20:42 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
Ditto...she puts out for yellowstars!  8)
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #328 on: July 30, 2014, 03:23:34 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
Ha! Bomb tosser!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #329 on: July 30, 2014, 03:34:56 PM »

Alrighty men, I'm out of here. Have a good evening, see your dead asses tomorrow! PEACE!
Please hurry back so that we can talk about peanut butter beer, boobies and hiding from our bosses. Look at ME! Look at ME!
I see nothing wrong with any of those things. But then, I get along just fine with Lori, too.
Bitch!