DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2014, 11:12:23 AM »

Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
I kinda like that little cigar rest.....

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2014, 11:14:18 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.
Not a thing.  Good morning, Dave.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2014, 11:15:12 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.

You just need a Horny Goat... ya horny goat.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.
Not a thing.  Good morning, Dave.
I have been apprised and you are correct. Mornin' Tony.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »

Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
I kinda like that little cigar rest.....

Kinda engine piston-esque
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2014, 11:17:38 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Looks like I missed something. Mornin' Joe.

You just need a Horny Goat... ya horny goat.
Sounds like a damn good breakfast beer to me.....or lunch, or after dinner. Or, fuck it, FOR dinner!

« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2014, 11:17:42 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2014, 11:18:06 AM »

Don't know what Lori is up to this morning, but Jessica at CigarPlace sent me an email with some very interesting accessories... no clearance items mentioned though. Maybe that one will come later.
I kinda like that little cigar rest.....

Kinda engine piston-esque
Haha! That it is.

« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2014, 11:20:26 AM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Well, look who is the walking color wheel now...
I don't see Dean's color in there, too red. Search deep copper or Autumn leaves
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2014, 11:21:17 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.

« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2014, 11:26:06 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

He basically made the offer with his checked bag comment.  I'll get him some SD favorites to refill his luggage for the return trip...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2014, 11:29:23 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »

route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.