Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll get around to it after I see the Godfather, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. etc. etc.
If it makes you feel better, I've only seen Raiders from that list.
The worst part is that I probably have 25 of the top 100 movies of all time still shrink wrapped in the cabinet under the tv. I'll get around to it... Right after I update the website and build the mancave.
VHS or Beta?
Actually, on DVD.
well that's only one generation back in prerecorded media, so you are doing OK.

Unless you count the, not so popular, 3D option... then it's 2. Just sayin

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. Officer Bacon!

Anyone try these? I've had the regular line and like them pretty well.

L'Atelier Selection Speciale Torpedo
Nope, sorry.  Surrogates I enjoy, Extension de la Racine was enjoyable, but the others L'Ateliers didn't do anything for me, so havent kept up.

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Well howdy good sir, and the same to you and your family!

Ya know what, I finished my three reports, got caught up on emails, so I'm just going to call it a weekend!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. Officer Bacon!
How the hell are ya?!  I see the banter has picked up some more Dave's.....like it needed more! haha

Ya know what, I finished my three reports, got caught up on emails, so I'm just going to call it a weekend!
Sounds like a solid plan to me, later Dave.

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. Officer Bacon!
How the hell are ya?!  I see the banter has picked up some more Dave's.....like it needed more! haha
I know, right? We practically run the place now. Hope your family is doing well. Everything here is status quo, not much changes day-to-day, you know? Sleep, work, home, sleep, etc.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I heard some one saw it and never realized Harrison Ford was in it....?  Maybe a younger fan..?
They don't know how George Lucas taught us to count,
IV, V, VI, I, II, III now VII.  just left the film, walked the 3 blocks to work.  Very good.
I'm doing something wrong.

TWSS
Who is this mythically "she" you refer to, who admitted to doing something wrong?

According to "she", he does everything wrong.
But here are some existential questions: If he does everything wrong, does that include marrying her?  And if she doesn't admit to doing anything wrong, then was marrying him not wrong?

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Shit! It's the cops!

Afternoon, occifer.  How in the hell are you?
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. Officer Bacon!
How the hell are ya?!  I see the banter has picked up some more Dave's.....like it needed more! haha
I know, right? We practically run the place now. Hope your family is doing well. Everything here is status quo, not much changes day-to-day, you know? Sleep, work, home, sleep, etc.
Y'all have been running the place for years!  Family is good.  Got married a few months back and got moved into detectives at work.  Other than that, same shit different day here as well.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

The answer is yes.  She does not feel he is wrong for marrying her, but the manner in which he took part in it was wrong.  And marrying him was not wrong, because she needs a doormat to wipe her feet on every once in a while.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Just a reminder incase anyone cares...?

Today is the last day (Dec. 18th) that you can use Famous Smoke Shops free shipping code for orders over $25. Code: FSOVER25
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Shit! It's the cops!

Afternoon, occifer.  How in the hell are you?
I'm just living the dream Raz, ya know?  Not sure whose dream it is, but they have a fucked up head!