Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I heard some one saw it and never realized Harrison Ford was in it....?  Maybe a younger fan..?

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll get around to it after I see the Godfather, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. etc. etc.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll get around to it after I see the Godfather, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. etc. etc.
If it makes you feel better, I've only seen Raiders from that list.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll get around to it after I see the Godfather, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. etc. etc.
If it makes you feel better, I've only seen Raiders from that list.
The worst part is that I probably have 25 of the top 100 movies of all time still shrink wrapped in the cabinet under the tv. I'll get around to it... Right after I update the website and build the mancave.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll get around to it after I see the Godfather, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. etc. etc.
If it makes you feel better, I've only seen Raiders from that list.
The worst part is that I probably have 25 of the top 100 movies of all time still shrink wrapped in the cabinet under the tv. I'll get around to it... Right after I update the website and build the mancave.
Sounds like you need a 3-day weekend.  ;)

I have so much to still accomplish. That's why I need to retire sooner than later.

I'm gonna go accomplish lunch. Wonder if there's anything in the fridge.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I heard some one saw it and never realized Harrison Ford was in it....?  Maybe a younger fan..?
I will watch it right after I see the first Star Wars but that might be a while.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
It's beautifully shot, the characters have the blithe humanity of the first movie, the characters are in proper aspect in their cosmos, Daisy Ridley has finally carved out a space in the Star Wars pantheon for a real woman, and it's a fearless film.  No, it won't manage to score a nomination for Best Picture, but JJ Abrams should be nominated for Best Director and it will be a crime if Ridley isn't nominated for Best Actress.  Is it perfect? No film is perfect.  There are things worthy of criticizing - but they are small things.  As a whole, it's an amazing movie.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I heard some one saw it and never realized Harrison Ford was in it....?  Maybe a younger fan..?
Can't be.  That has to be someone who hasn't been on the Internet in the past 12 months...i.e., a really old fart.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll get around to it after I see the Godfather, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. etc. etc.
If it makes you feel better, I've only seen Raiders from that list.
You guys were obviously abused children.  Something wrong with you.

Second retirement nightmare this morning.
All my retired neighbors have leaf blowers.  They blow their leaves on different days, and it takes them from 2 to 4 hours.  So on average, I hear this humming noise from the leaf blowers for 3 hours a day, for 3 days a week.  Ugh...!
Ask Santa for some Noise Cancelling Headphones....good for leaf blowers, mowers, wardens, nearby airports, visiting babies, whatever.  There's a solution for most everything!
Add babbling bitches in my office to that good for list

Second retirement nightmare this morning.
All my retired neighbors have leaf blowers.  They blow their leaves on different days, and it takes them from 2 to 4 hours.  So on average, I hear this humming noise from the leaf blowers for 3 hours a day, for 3 days a week.  Ugh...!
Ask Santa for some Noise Cancelling Headphones....good for leaf blowers, mowers, wardens, nearby airports, visiting babies, whatever.  There's a solution for most everything!
Add babbling bitches in my office to that good for list
Your cosmos is obviously out of proper aspect.

Scored a case of Victory At Sea! Just arrived out here...woody central!!

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.
I heard some one saw it and never realized Harrison Ford was in it....?  Maybe a younger fan..?
They don't know how George Lucas taught us to count,
IV, V, VI, I, II, III now VII.  just left the film, walked the 3 blocks to work.  Very good.