25 Best Cigars of 2015

And the best is:

1 • MY FATHER LE BIJOU 1922 TORPEDO BOX PRESSED
Interesting....are any of the cigars in the top 10 newly introduced in 2015?  I don't think so.
That list is such bullshit. Have any of you smoked the Flathead?  Really?!?
Yep, and really enjoyed it.
I found it to be just meh but my point was that I doubt it is better than a Don Carlos or Padron 50 year. Could just be my opinion though.
I wonder if they disqualify cigars for appearing on the list for a certain number of years after they're on. Otherwise, wouldn't you just keep having the same cigars year after year?
You would think!  How can it be the top cigar of 2014 and not be on the list for 2015?

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

Second retirement nightmare this morning.
All my retired neighbors have leaf blowers.  They blow their leaves on different days, and it takes them from 2 to 4 hours.  So on average, I hear this humming noise from the leaf blowers for 3 hours a day, for 3 days a week.  Ugh...!
Ask Santa for some Noise Cancelling Headphones....good for leaf blowers, mowers, wardens, nearby airports, visiting babies, whatever.  There's a solution for most everything!

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I assume everyone on here is excited about the new season of, "Marriage Boot Camp...!"  It's nice to see some expert marriage advice coming from Mama June and Sugar Bear.  They appear to be the only guest on there that have their chit together...!  If that tells you anything about the season. :)
I'm proud to say I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And let me be the first to say a lot of shit television gets watched in this house.

Edit:  By the way, dejavu; didn't we have a similar conversation a week or so ago.
I do repeat myself because I can't seem to keep track of what I said to who.  I'm hoping I only brought it up last season, which was only 4 or 6 months ago when Kendra and Hank were on.  But I am a sucker for reality shows.  Such as Cops Reloaded, "I see you have a tail light out, can I search you car and purse...?"  The answer is, "no," stupid.  Well, I was going to write you a ticket for the tail light, but since you seem to be carrying a ton of illegal drugs, we're going to send you to prison instead...  Yikes..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz...

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip?

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip?
As if.

Well, the Razman decides to show up!
Sorry, guys...I played way too late on a school night Tuesday, so stayed home yesterday and caught up on household tasks before taking the family to see the opening of The Movie.
Hoping to see that myself before the first of the year.
Must see.  Best Star Wars ever.
I'll tell you, I have yet to hear a single negative thing about it. Like, at all. I'm very much looking forward to it.