CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: 12/18/2015  (Read 37390 times)

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 12/18/2015
« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2015, 02:20:42 PM »

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2015, 02:21:13 PM »

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. Officer Bacon!
How the hell are ya?!  I see the banter has picked up some more Dave's.....like it needed more! haha
I know, right? We practically run the place now. Hope your family is doing well. Everything here is status quo, not much changes day-to-day, you know? Sleep, work, home, sleep, etc.
Y'all have been running the place for years!  Family is good.  Got married a few months back and got moved into detectives at work.  Other than that, same shit different day here as well.
Movin' on up to the squad, eh? Nicely done. Even better job locking the woman down in marital bliss.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #272 on: December 18, 2015, 02:21:15 PM »

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!

How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #273 on: December 18, 2015, 02:21:56 PM »

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
The CAO Flathead is the 3rd best cigar of the year, though, Tony has his doubts.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2015, 02:22:28 PM »

Time to make like a leaf and get outta here. Back tomorrow for my last bit of OT for the year. Hazzuh!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2015, 02:23:37 PM »

Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. Officer Bacon!
How the hell are ya?!  I see the banter has picked up some more Dave's.....like it needed more! haha
I know, right? We practically run the place now. Hope your family is doing well. Everything here is status quo, not much changes day-to-day, you know? Sleep, work, home, sleep, etc.
Y'all have been running the place for years!  Family is good.  Got married a few months back and got moved into detectives at work.  Other than that, same shit different day here as well.
Movin' on up to the squad, eh? Nicely done. Even better job locking the woman down in marital bliss.
Indeed, I am taking my Sergeants test in January.  If I pass I should be promoted by March, hopefully. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #276 on: December 18, 2015, 02:24:16 PM »

Time to make like a leaf and get outta here. Back tomorrow for my last bit of OT for the year. Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #277 on: December 18, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »

See ya, Golf... Don't forget your homework!  ;)

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #278 on: December 18, 2015, 02:26:53 PM »

How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.
Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back! 

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #279 on: December 18, 2015, 02:27:46 PM »

Later buddy, good to chat again!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2015, 02:27:58 PM »

Shit! It's the cops!

Afternoon, occifer.  How in the hell are you?
I'm just living the dream Raz, ya know?  Not sure whose dream it is, but they have a fucked up head!
But hey, you're a detective now.  They give you your wristwatch communicator, fedora, and trench coat yet?

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2015, 02:30:58 PM »

Shit! It's the cops!

Afternoon, occifer.  How in the hell are you?
I'm just living the dream Raz, ya know?  Not sure whose dream it is, but they have a fucked up head!
But hey, you're a detective now.  They give you your wristwatch communicator, fedora, and trench coat yet?
Lol no, I'm plain clothes.  Beard is growing in nicely!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2015, 02:32:21 PM »

Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back!
Agreed. We are an enabling bunch.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2015, 03:02:52 PM »

I finished reading 60 e-mails, ugh...!  Now it's time for a little break before supper.  Time to light the anti-wife candles, turn on a scary movie, pop open a Strongbow, and light an old oily Brickhouse I found hiding in my humidor.  bbl (maybe)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2015, 03:03:53 PM »

Agreed. We are an enabling bunch.
You are... Forcing me to buy those Park Avenues yesterday.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26