G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!

How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.
Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back!
Agreed. We are an enabling bunch.
You are... Forcing me to buy those Park Avenues yesterday.  :)
DON'T DO IT!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

[...]

I don't know that there is enough enabling to force me in to a Park Avenue purchase!  Those LX2 Lanceros on the monster look pretty tempting though!

[...]

Hello again Cam, enjoyed the LX2, but in a robusto, haven't tried it a lancero....

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
Some Beach, where the hell have you been?  Good to see you alive and reporting in Bacon.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

Well welcome back! I have also never had the lancero in the LX2, or any CAO for that matter.  I am very fond of the size though, I think ill buy 2 and see how it goes.

[...]
Been a lot of great deals recently.  Two boxes just arrived for me.  Afternoon Cam, good to see you.

Just a reminder incase anyone cares...?

Today is the last day (Dec. 18th) that you can use Famous Smoke Shops free shipping code for orders over $25. Code: FSOVER25
And the $1 shipping at the .biz site ends at 4:00 EST today
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
Some Beach, where the hell have you been?  Good to see you alive and reporting in Bacon.
Been here and there....mostly here.  Good to be back, with this desk job I should be back pretty often.

[...]
Gosh I must have missed them, I have hardly bought anything.

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
Some Beach, where the hell have you been?  Good to see you alive and reporting in Bacon.
Been here and there....mostly here.  Good to be back, with this desk job I should be back pretty often.
Hope you can get back to Bantering and smoking with us, oh yeah buying too.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

The past 2 days has been nothing but searching for deals.  I got a box of Alec Bradley Raices off of the bid for $70.  I enjoy the smoke, had a few at the B&M over the past month.  Have several other 5 packs and samplers coming from there.  Tis the season to stock the humidor TB!  How have you been?

Think I will light up a smoke myself before it starts cooling off outside.

[...]
You like CyB's, MCII's or Tres Reynos
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
Some Beach, where the hell have you been?  Good to see you alive and reporting in Bacon.
Been here and there....mostly here.  Good to be back, with this desk job I should be back pretty often.
Hope you can get back to Bantering and smoking with us, oh yeah buying too.
That's all part of the plan!  Humidor has been lonely lately.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

Don't think I have had any of those.  My buying and smoking has been limited to the B&M for far too long!!!