CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: 12/18/2015  (Read 37421 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/18/2015
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2015, 03:05:43 PM »

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!

How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.
Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back!
Agreed. We are an enabling bunch.
You are... Forcing me to buy those Park Avenues yesterday.  :)
DON'T DO IT!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2015, 03:09:16 PM »

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!

How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.
Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back!
I don't know that there is enough enabling to force me in to a Park Avenue purchase!  Those LX2 Lanceros on the monster look pretty tempting though!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2015, 03:19:43 PM »

I don't know that there is enough enabling to force me in to a Park Avenue purchase!  Those LX2 Lanceros on the monster look pretty tempting though!
Hello again Cam, enjoyed the LX2, but in a robusto, haven't tried it a lancero....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2015, 03:20:24 PM »

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
Some Beach, where the hell have you been?  Good to see you alive and reporting in Bacon.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »

Hello again Cam, enjoyed the LX2, but in a robusto, haven't tried it a lancero....
Well welcome back! I have also never had the lancero in the LX2, or any CAO for that matter.  I am very fond of the size though, I think ill buy 2 and see how it goes.

Threebean

« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2015, 03:22:59 PM »

Been a lot of great deals recently.  Two boxes just arrived for me.  Afternoon Cam, good to see you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2015, 03:24:13 PM »

Just a reminder incase anyone cares...? 

Today is the last day (Dec. 18th) that you can use Famous Smoke Shops free shipping code for orders over $25. Code: FSOVER25
And the $1 shipping at the .biz site ends at 4:00 EST today

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #292 on: December 18, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »

Been pretty weak in the cigar scene lately.  Anything new I need to know about, or is a must smoke?
Some Beach, where the hell have you been?  Good to see you alive and reporting in Bacon.
Been here and there....mostly here.  Good to be back, with this desk job I should be back pretty often. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2015, 03:25:46 PM »

Been a lot of great deals recently.  Two boxes just arrived for me.  Afternoon Cam, good to see you.
Gosh I must have missed them, I have hardly bought anything.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2015, 03:27:04 PM »

Been here and there....mostly here.  Good to be back, with this desk job I should be back pretty often.
Hope you can get back to Bantering and smoking with us, oh yeah buying too.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2015, 03:27:11 PM »

The past 2 days has been nothing but searching for deals.  I got a box of Alec Bradley Raices off of the bid for $70.  I enjoy the smoke, had a few at the B&M over the past month.  Have several other 5 packs and samplers coming from there.  Tis the season to stock the humidor TB!  How have you been?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2015, 03:28:28 PM »

Think I will light up a smoke myself before it starts cooling off outside.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2015, 03:29:37 PM »

The past 2 days has been nothing but searching for deals.  I got a box of Alec Bradley Raices off of the bid for $70.  I enjoy the smoke, had a few at the B&M over the past month.  Have several other 5 packs and samplers coming from there.  Tis the season to stock the humidor TB!  How have you been?
You like CyB's, MCII's or Tres Reynos

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2015, 03:30:09 PM »

Hope you can get back to Bantering and smoking with us, oh yeah buying too.
That's all part of the plan!  Humidor has been lonely lately.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2015, 03:31:35 PM »

You like CyB's, MCII's or Tres Reynos
Don't think I have had any of those.  My buying and smoking has been limited to the B&M for far too long!!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26