« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2015, 11:29:48 AM »

Got to take advantage of another beautiful day, lunchtime walk with a La Bomba Napalm.  Later.
Enjoy!

« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2015, 11:48:42 AM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.

« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2015, 11:52:01 AM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.

« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2015, 11:58:02 AM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.

« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2015, 11:59:52 AM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.

« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2015, 12:02:40 PM »

Mid-Day Report

DOW   +69

« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2015, 12:03:00 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Are you walking there?

« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2015, 12:13:32 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?

« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2015, 12:15:24 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!

« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2015, 12:16:30 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.

« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2015, 12:17:36 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.
Da!

« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2015, 12:39:46 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Bingo!

« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2015, 12:42:30 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2015, 12:44:34 PM »

I went with a couple of small corn tortillas with a slice of prosciutto, a slice of mozzarella, a handful of fresh spinach and some medium salsa.  Not too bad.

« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2015, 12:51:33 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
The weather here is decent so I'm gonna head out with a cigar.  I have an H. Upmann Legacy I found while humi diving.  I believe it came from the most recent CF.  If it sucks, I'll pitch it and try something else.
Hope the Company Detectives do not snap some photos and video's of you out walking around smoking while too sick to come to work. ;D
I'm in the backyard with the leg up; not walking around.
Bad dog!