« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2015, 01:21:24 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Only you can be the judge of that.

« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2015, 01:21:48 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Not as much of a sausage fest.

« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2015, 01:23:46 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
As long as terrible food is still on their no-no list, I'll keep eating there. But then, I'm a commie, so...
I had some Autumn Squash soup from there yesterday.  But that makes sense since I'm half commie too.

« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!

« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2015, 01:25:45 PM »

[...]

Also had a $2 off coupon through my rewards card. Does that make me more or less commie? Or is this one of those, "if you have to ask..." situations?

« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2015, 01:26:02 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
Sounds like a yes to me.

« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
You might well have before you agreed with Golf

« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2015, 01:27:41 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
You might well have before you agreed with Golf
Commies of a feather...

« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2015, 01:28:46 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you do need reminding.....without a doubt.
Commie place with God Awful Food other than they do have good bagels.

« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2015, 01:29:11 PM »

Stupid all-staff meeting.
Good you need it!

« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2015, 01:29:37 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
There's an extra charge to use the bathroom?

« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2015, 01:31:32 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
I packed a pow pow into a WhataBurger last week on a rare visit there.

« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2015, 01:32:11 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!
There's an extra charge to use the bathroom?
We do not have public restrooms

« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2015, 01:33:40 PM »

All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!
You cutting in on Travellin Daves work?

« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2015, 01:35:13 PM »

Chinese Food was good!