CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/21/2015  (Read 33137 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/21/2015
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2015, 01:21:24 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?
I'd stay there.  :)
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Only you can be the judge of that.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2015, 01:21:48 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
A big +1!
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?
Not as much of a sausage fest.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2015, 01:23:46 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
As long as terrible food is still on their no-no list, I'll keep eating there. But then, I'm a commie, so...
I had some Autumn Squash soup from there yesterday.  But that makes sense since I'm half commie too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »

A big +1!
Piss in your pants and GFY Too!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2015, 01:25:45 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.

No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
As long as terrible food is still on their no-no list, I'll keep eating there. But then, I'm a commie, so...
I had some Autumn Squash soup from there yesterday.  But that makes sense since I'm half commie too.
Also had a $2 off coupon through my rewards card. Does that make me more or less commie? Or is this one of those, "if you have to ask..." situations?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2015, 01:26:02 PM »

A big +1!
Sounds like a yes to me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »

A big +1!
You might well have before you agreed with Golf

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2015, 01:27:41 PM »

A big +1!
You might well have before you agreed with Golf
Commies of a feather...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2015, 01:28:46 PM »

If you do need reminding.....without a doubt.
Commie place with God Awful Food other than they do have good bagels.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2015, 01:29:11 PM »

Stupid all-staff meeting.
Good you need it!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2015, 01:29:37 PM »

A big +1!
There's an extra charge to use the bathroom?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2015, 01:31:32 PM »

I packed a pow pow into a WhataBurger last week on a rare visit there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2015, 01:32:11 PM »

A big +1!
There's an extra charge to use the bathroom?
We do not have public restrooms

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2015, 01:33:40 PM »

All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!
You cutting in on Travellin Daves work?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2015, 01:35:13 PM »

Chinese Food was good! 
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22