« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2015, 10:20:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2015, 10:21:23 AM »

« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2015, 10:21:59 AM »

good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Sorry to hear it, brother.
thanks Tony. you know sympathy is between SHIT and SYPHILIS in the dictionary right?

« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2015, 10:22:31 AM »

Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.

« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2015, 10:28:12 AM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.

« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2015, 10:42:04 AM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
The weather here is decent so I'm gonna head out with a cigar.  I have an H. Upmann Legacy I found while humi diving.  I believe it came from the most recent CF.  If it sucks, I'll pitch it and try something else.
Hope the Company Detectives do not snap some photos and video's of you out walking around smoking while too sick to come to work. ;D
I'm in the backyard with the leg up; not walking around.

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2015, 10:43:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.  Happy hump day to ya.

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2015, 10:44:17 AM »

good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Sorry to hear it, brother.
thanks Tony. you know sympathy is between SHIT and SYPHILIS in the dictionary right?
Then let's keep it right in the middle, Deano.

« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2015, 10:44:34 AM »

Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.

« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2015, 10:44:59 AM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!

« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2015, 10:45:04 AM »

[...]
Well enough to go to the backyard and smoke well enough to go to work!

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2015, 10:45:35 AM »

Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.

« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2015, 10:45:47 AM »

[...]
So are you bragging?  What if the neighbors catch a look?

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2015, 10:46:17 AM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Well you can both piss in your pants and move on cause there is no chance of it happening. GFY's!

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2015, 10:46:26 AM »

Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Yea, he didn't do so well in Clemson with that either.