« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2015, 10:46:48 AM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
With the weather forecast they'll be doing a lot of hanging around indoors the next few days.  And you'll be without your IT guys, which I'm sure troubles you greatly.
The weather here is decent so I'm gonna head out with a cigar.  I have an H. Upmann Legacy I found while humi diving.  I believe it came from the most recent CF.  If it sucks, I'll pitch it and try something else.
Hope the Company Detectives do not snap some photos and video's of you out walking around smoking while too sick to come to work. ;D
I'm in the backyard with the leg up; not walking around.
So are you bragging?  What if the neighbors catch a look?
You mean he is NAKED? :o

« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2015, 10:50:28 AM »

[...]
They'd sit and smoke a cigar with me.

« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2015, 10:51:35 AM »

Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Yea, he didn't do so well in Clemson with that either.
Boom!  GFY!

« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2015, 10:53:40 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.

« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2015, 11:03:19 AM »

[...]
Well, what leg does he have up?

« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2015, 11:03:47 AM »

[...]
Middle?

« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2015, 11:03:56 AM »

Time for me to take a break, going to the park bench to visit the vagrants and watch for the Leprechaun.
Be sure to bring your camera.
No sightings today guess he does not like the threat of rain.
Yea, he didn't do so well in Clemson with that either.
Boom!  GFY!
;D

« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.

« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2015, 11:05:12 AM »

[...]
2 out of 3.

« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2015, 11:14:12 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
I have some Cameroon Wrapper Upmann's about Shaun's age that I really like when in the mood for a milder smoke,  Great quality construction and a very nice mild smoke, have not smoked one in a year or two need to do that.

« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2015, 11:17:48 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
I have some Cameroon Wrapper Upmann's about Shaun's age that I really like when in the mood for a milder smoke,  Great quality construction and a very nice mild smoke, have not smoked one in a year or two need to do that.
Are those Cuban Upmanns?  This is Honduran.

« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2015, 11:19:05 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
Hmm, might have to root around in the CF humi and give that one a try.

« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2015, 11:20:01 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
I have some Cameroon Wrapper Upmann's about Shaun's age that I really like when in the mood for a milder smoke,  Great quality construction and a very nice mild smoke, have not smoked one in a year or two need to do that.
Are those Cuban Upmanns?  This is Honduran.
No sir they are not CC's for sure but can't remember what they are have not looked at one in forever but I am going to check today, might just smoke one.  Seems like I got 4 or 5 left.

« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2015, 11:27:53 AM »

Got to take advantage of another beautiful day, lunchtime walk with a La Bomba Napalm.  Later.

« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2015, 11:28:44 AM »

This Upmann Legacy isn't bad at all.  First cigar I've had in days.
Lots of cedar and a little bit of leather flavor.  Great draw and construction.  Not generally an Upmann fan but this one is a little different.
Hmm, might have to root around in the CF humi and give that one a try.
May just go look for a second smoke to have after lunch.  Again, something new to me.