CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/21/2015  (Read 33063 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 10/21/2015
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2015, 12:52:01 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.  Happy hump day to ya.
And to you, fellow gimp.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2015, 12:52:41 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Too far away, they are the cool crowd that hangs downtown.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
Register an AirBnB.com - just rent a room, should be good for all rental codes.
Dave as a B&B host. If that were a reality show, I'd watch it.
A big +1!
Call it The Hostile Hostel?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2015, 12:53:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.  Happy hump day to ya.
And to you, fellow gimp.

Thank you, sir.  Trying to figure out if I want another cigar before my nap.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2015, 12:54:05 PM »

12 Obama Blocks today.   Things are bustling downtown with this being Formula 1 race week here.  Red Bull teams are staying at the hotel across the street, maybe Lewis Hamilton is there too and will jump off the roof.
Probably make some good cigar money renting out a room or two at the TexDave Estate.
Yea, but when the A listers book up downtown, you can catch some spillover B participants.
It is about 40 miles from my house to that track.  I think rentals of less than a month are illegal in my city too.

From my part of town we will never know it is going on, nice to live in sleepyville!   Now working downtown it is a nightmare while here.
A big +1!
I'd stay there.  :)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2015, 12:56:54 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.
last night grilled some keilbasi, and made the sauerkraut on the stove with beer.  had three jars of assorted vegetables, that i got at the Polish store, Ukrainian Health salad(sliced green tomatoes, carrots and onions,) pickled beet and apple salad, and a jar of mixed marinated mushrooms.  Also made a big pot of chicken cacciatore. Now i need to go out for lunch.  I bought for the daughter and wife some stuffed cabbages, and potato dumplings.  me I just had the meat & veggies. almost no carbs.  see what happens when you have an appointment with the endocrinologist to get type II diabetes under control..... :-\

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2015, 01:02:02 PM »

A big +1!
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.

No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
If you do need reminding.....without a doubt.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2015, 01:02:39 PM »

Stupid all-staff meeting.

sfish

« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2015, 01:03:44 PM »

I went with a couple of small corn tortillas with a slice of prosciutto, a slice of mozzarella, a handful of fresh spinach and some medium salsa.  Not too bad.
Yeah, that might cut it!

sfish

« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2015, 01:04:45 PM »

Stupid all-staff meeting.
aka - Sausage Fest

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2015, 01:05:34 PM »

Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2015, 01:07:47 PM »

If you even have to question it...it's a commie place!
Sounds good to me, still tastes delicious, comrade.
last night grilled some keilbasi, and made the sauerkraut on the stove with beer.  had three jars of assorted vegetables, that i got at the Polish store, Ukrainian Health salad(sliced green tomatoes, carrots and onions,) pickled beet and apple salad, and a jar of mixed marinated mushrooms.  Also made a big pot of chicken cacciatore. Now i need to go out for lunch.  I bought for the daughter and wife some stuffed cabbages, and potato dumplings.  me I just had the meat & veggies. almost no carbs.  see what happens when you have an appointment with the endocrinologist to get type II diabetes under control..... :-\
Just drugs!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2015, 01:10:29 PM »

All the fall Viajes are in stock at ATL, for all you Viaje lovers!

Threebean

« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2015, 01:14:51 PM »

A big +1!
Perfect place to stay for Halloween.
But how well does it compare to the White Whale Inn, amenities-wise?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »

Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
As long as terrible food is still on their no-no list, I'll keep eating there. But then, I'm a commie, so...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22