Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Just grinding away the seconds until 4:30 - might leave a little early, the boss is out all week.
Home but not supposed to be in taking any alcohol.  Got a brown box of FDLA's in the mail today.
Might listen to 'em this once.  Talking about a splitting headache!

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Just grinding away the seconds until 4:30 - might leave a little early, the boss is out all week.
Home but not supposed to be in taking any alcohol.  Got a brown box of FDLA's in the mail today.
Fuggin commie docs, who listens to em anyways!
Did not mention cigars though.  Pretty cool Doc he is from Wyoming.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Just grinding away the seconds until 4:30 - might leave a little early, the boss is out all week.
Home but not supposed to be in taking any alcohol.  Got a brown box of FDLA's in the mail today.
Might listen to 'em this once.  Talking about a splitting headache!
This once I will say you are correct  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.
FOO-FOO BEERS!
Ya think???   :o  Afternoon CB
Just giving everybody a hard time.  Wazzup Dave?  Pleasant fall afternoon.
Kinda toasty out here still.  Will be glad to be heading back to cooler weather.
Kinda toasty here at 91
It's 85 here, so I turned the air on.  I was getting over heated doing house work (ugh...)  I still have to dust.  God do I hate dusting.  Wife: You have to pick everything up when dust..!!!  WHY...?  There's no dust under the fricking nik-naks...!

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Just grinding away the seconds until 4:30 - might leave a little early, the boss is out all week.
Home but not supposed to be in taking any alcohol.  Got a brown box of FDLA's in the mail today.
Fuggin commie docs, who listens to em anyways!
Did not mention cigars though.  Pretty cool Doc he is from Wyoming.
One of them fake cowboys then, at least he is in real cowboy country now
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Just grinding away the seconds until 4:30 - might leave a little early, the boss is out all week.
Home but not supposed to be in taking any alcohol.  Got a brown box of FDLA's in the mail today.
Fuggin commie docs, who listens to em anyways!
Well, I listen to them.  But when I'm well, I can always double up on my drinking.. :)

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Just grinding away the seconds until 4:30 - might leave a little early, the boss is out all week.
Home but not supposed to be in taking any alcohol.  Got a brown box of FDLA's in the mail today.
Fuggin commie docs, who listens to em anyways!
Well, I listen to them.  But when I'm well, I can always double up on my drinking.. :)
I usually do, minus the smoking, drinking, and excessive eating part...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn, I've got a pain in my right boob.  It must have been from swinging that damn vacuum cleaner around all day..?

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
Don't take it seriously.  Just runnin' off at the touchpad.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
Don't take it seriously.  Just runnin' off at the touchpad.
Same here.  Just trying to be funny.

I'm gonna call it a day.  No time for a cigar now because I have to run to a soccer game but hoping to sneak one in tonight.  A cigar that is.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
Don't take it seriously.  Just runnin' off at the touchpad.
Same here.  Just trying to be funny.

I'm gonna call it a day.  No time for a cigar now because I have to run to a soccer game but hoping to sneak one in tonight.  A cigar that is.
Wouldn't want her to wakeup.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
That's bad...  I hope it wasn't too close to your house.  When I was a kid, we were camping and I saw the brush moving, and I snuck up to see what it was.  I guess I was about 10 foot from a skunk.  I just froze, then slowly backed away.  I was pretty lucky.  I freeze when I see snakes too.  I actually freeze and can't move for about 3 or 4 seconds.  Once I froze about 18 foot up on a telephone pole during a pole climbing class.  I was practicing by myself, and I couldn't move for about 5 minutes.  The instructor seen me and walked out to where I was and said, "Your doing great.  Now just bring your right leg down and start coming down."  I don't know if she knew I was froze or not, but she talked me down.  I acted like I knew what I was doing.. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20