CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: 9/24/2015  (Read 28906 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/24/2015
« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2015, 05:46:29 PM »

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass
To earth friendly and gun unfriendly around here.  Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind any number of times.
I know the kind but .22 CB caps are mighty quiet out of a rifle.
Got a retired female academic for a next door neighbor and the skunk would crawl over into her yard to die.  The round, red .22 inch diameter hole is a dead give away tweren't natural causes.  She kinda let the occasional dead Starling slide seeing as how we no longer have a problem with a couple hundred roosting in our trees.  But a warm, fuzzy Flower the Skunk...  More like cold and stiff and extremely odiferous.
I got a Canadian born nut weatherman from Oregon with an Obama sticker on his car next to me but I don't let that interrupt my squirrel shoot'n.

sfish

« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2015, 06:03:31 PM »

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good

sfish

« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2015, 06:05:42 PM »

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2015, 06:06:59 PM »

Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.

sfish

« Reply #274 on: September 24, 2015, 06:11:05 PM »

They both need a win tonight

sfish

« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2015, 06:11:32 PM »

Ever see this beer in your travels?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #276 on: September 24, 2015, 06:15:04 PM »

Evening Fish

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #277 on: September 24, 2015, 06:16:16 PM »

Think I can only manage another 30 min. here, then it's a quick trip to Ballast Point then Churchills before the airport.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #278 on: September 24, 2015, 06:23:49 PM »

To be honest, never heard of it no less seen it.  Matter of fact, Santee didn't ring a bell either.  It's a bit further east than I venture.  So that would be a no.

sfish

« Reply #279 on: September 24, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »

Think I can only manage another 30 min. here, then it's a quick trip to Ballast Point then Churchills before the airport.
Sounds awesome, safe travels

sfish

« Reply #280 on: September 24, 2015, 06:25:27 PM »

To be honest, never heard of it no less seen it.  Matter of fact, Santee didn't ring a bell either.  It's a bit further east than I venture.  So that would be a no.
New to me too but it was <$5 for the bomber and from SD so worth a try, tasty

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2015, 06:29:45 PM »

I'll have to keep a lookout though.  Seems like a fair amount of their business is as a distillery.

sfish

« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2015, 06:39:37 PM »

I'll have to keep a lookout though.  Seems like a fair amount of their business is as a distillery.
I'd say it's a little different but I'd buy again for sure

sfish

« Reply #283 on: September 24, 2015, 06:40:11 PM »

Alright off to walk the pooch, see you guys tomorrow

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2015, 06:43:35 PM »

Surprising how tight a distribution radius there is here.  Only a few of the biggies really seem to cross borders, like AleSmith, Ballast Point, Stone, Green Flash, Belching Beaver, Karl Strauss.  I don't usually go to liquor stores here to seek them out....too much available fresh that keeps me distracted.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20