Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?
Pope doesn't hangout in Oxford very much.
England?
Ohio, dickhead!
Dang, brother.  What crawls in the depths of your anal cavity?
I'd say a skunk crawled up another skunks ass, and then crawled up his ass...
Funny you should mention skunks.  Got this skunk that passes by our house about 5 AM and something pisses him off so he does what skunks do.  Every morning, skunk musk wakes me up.
You need to do what Texans do and shoot his ass
To earth friendly and gun unfriendly around here.  Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind any number of times.
I know the kind but .22 CB caps are mighty quiet out of a rifle.
Got a retired female academic for a next door neighbor and the skunk would crawl over into her yard to die.  The round, red .22 inch diameter hole is a dead give away tweren't natural causes.  She kinda let the occasional dead Starling slide seeing as how we no longer have a problem with a couple hundred roosting in our trees.  But a warm, fuzzy Flower the Skunk...  More like cold and stiff and extremely odiferous.
I got a Canadian born nut weatherman from Oregon with an Obama sticker on his car next to me but I don't let that interrupt my squirrel shoot'n.

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
They both need a win tonight

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
Ever see this beer in your travels?

Evening Fish

Think I can only manage another 30 min. here, then it's a quick trip to Ballast Point then Churchills before the airport.

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
Ever see this beer in your travels?
To be honest, never heard of it no less seen it.  Matter of fact, Santee didn't ring a bell either.  It's a bit further east than I venture.  So that would be a no.

Think I can only manage another 30 min. here, then it's a quick trip to Ballast Point then Churchills before the airport.
Sounds awesome, safe travels

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
Ever see this beer in your travels?
To be honest, never heard of it no less seen it.  Matter of fact, Santee didn't ring a bell either.  It's a bit further east than I venture.  So that would be a no.
New to me too but it was <$5 for the bomber and from SD so worth a try, tasty

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
Ever see this beer in your travels?
To be honest, never heard of it no less seen it.  Matter of fact, Santee didn't ring a bell either.  It's a bit further east than I venture.  So that would be a no.
I'll have to keep a lookout though.  Seems like a fair amount of their business is as a distillery.

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
Ever see this beer in your travels?
To be honest, never heard of it no less seen it.  Matter of fact, Santee didn't ring a bell either.  It's a bit further east than I venture.  So that would be a no.
I'll have to keep a lookout though.  Seems like a fair amount of their business is as a distillery.
I'd say it's a little different but I'd buy again for sure

Alright off to walk the pooch, see you guys tomorrow

Evening men, outside with a La Reloba Mexico that's about 2 years old and a Twisted Manzanita dbl IPA, new to me from San Diego East County. Pretty interesting and pretty good
Wife and daughter at dance and I'm sneaking a smoke before my son and I walk Nacho. Beer is 9.7%, will probably need it to watch the Giants and Mets play later
Yea, that bracer might be required.
Ever see this beer in your travels?
Surprising how tight a distribution radius there is here.  Only a few of the biggies really seem to cross borders, like AleSmith, Ballast Point, Stone, Green Flash, Belching Beaver, Karl Strauss.  I don't usually go to liquor stores here to seek them out....too much available fresh that keeps me distracted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20