Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers

TickertapeDave isn't pulling his weight again, so allow me...

Dow

-180.52

16,099.37

Thanks NObama!
I only report opening and closing unless there is a significant change.  No closing today though I am leaving in about 20 minutes to drop my arm off at the hospital for them to get some blood out of it.

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.
"Texas Beer"

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.
"Texas Beer"
We do have some very good ones made around here and some fru-fru ones too but I like some MS, CO, CA, SC and GA beers a bunch too.

Newest local one Strange Land Brewery has some killer good bourbon porter called The Last Gentleman.  They also have a crazy ass Braggot Style called Dewi Sant that is 13.5%.

[...]

They even serve it on a woody!

[...]

I have some of those woody's at home with my name on them

Headed out, later boyz

Headed out, later boyz
Later FancyWoodyTex!

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.
FOO-FOO BEERS!

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.
FOO-FOO BEERS!
Ya think???   :o  Afternoon CB

[...]

That would be kind of hard to balance I would think...

Everybody go home to watch the Pope or what?

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?
Really excited to try the Narwhal with some 'age' on it - it's good fresh, but hopefully it's a little milder now.
Have you tracked down some Warlock yet?
Couple places in town have it, I just prefer the Pumking more.  I will get one for sure to try again tho, possibly one to rest for a year.
Have you tried real beer yet?
You mean the stuff you like, yeah.  :)  Going to have a Surly Octoberfest tonight and then some foo-foo beers
The stuff Bean likes too.
FOO-FOO BEERS!
Ya think???   :o  Afternoon CB
Just giving everybody a hard time.  Wazzup Dave?  Pleasant fall afternoon.