I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Thanks!!!

Just going to cut me open from right behind my ear the base of my skull to just above my shoulder blade, no big deal they said.  SHIT it ain't their neck either. :o
While you're open, maybe they can put in a couple of bolts in case you need to be jump started down the road.
Good idea but maybe they can put them both on one side to save some stitching.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)
So they already have you taking meds I see.
I could post a picture to prove it is not needed if you would like me to. ;D

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Thanks!!!

Just going to cut me open from right behind my ear the base of my skull to just above my shoulder blade, no big deal they said.  SHIT it ain't their neck either. :o
While you're open, maybe they can put in a couple of bolts in case you need to be jump started down the road.
Good idea but maybe they can put them both on one side to save some stitching.
True, but far enough to prevent a short circuit.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)
So they already have you taking meds I see.
I could post a picture to prove it is not needed if you would like me to. ;D
'Preciate the offer, but I'm good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Thanks!!!

Just going to cut me open from right behind my ear the base of my skull to just above my shoulder blade, no big deal they said.  SHIT it ain't their neck either. :o
It hurts me just talking about it...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)
So they already have you taking meds I see.
I could post a picture to prove it is not needed if you would like me to. ;D
Let us know if you get to feel up any cute nurses....  Not for me, but I'm sure the other guys would like to know.. :)

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
+1

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)
So they already have you taking meds I see.
I could post a picture to prove it is not needed if you would like me to. ;D
What the hell would he do with it anyway?

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)
So they already have you taking meds I see.
I could post a picture to prove it is not needed if you would like me to. ;D
Let us know if you get to feel up any cute nurses....  Not for me, but I'm sure the other guys would like to know.. :)
  Yeah try telling them you were a cub scout, and could you take a peek at their brownie....

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

so the case of Coors, summer light from two years ago, might still be good?  I'm afraid to even cook with it,
don't want the citrus in the chili....

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Thanks!!!

Just going to cut me open from right behind my ear the base of my skull to just above my shoulder blade, no big deal they said.  SHIT it ain't their neck either. :o
Make sure nothing falls out.

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

so the case of Coors, summer light from two years ago, might still be good?  I'm afraid to even cook with it,
don't want the citrus in the chili....
Totally fine to cook with, but I would throw it away :)

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

so the case of Coors, summer light from two years ago, might still be good?  I'm afraid to even cook with it,
don't want the citrus in the chili....
Totally fine to cook with, but I would throw it away :)
Should-a never bought that crap ;)

Pulled some beers out of the cellar:

Looking for your mind and found beer?