Holy Cow it is only 80 degrees here, nice!
Get the sweatshirt out!
Cigars and Oktoberfests!

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
Days off never turn out the way you want them to, do they?
new or used?  if used, try Condemi on rt 46.
New lease.  Almost done.
Ah, the wife's car..... I understand.
that reminds me, mine is in the shop, gotta call to find out what
Alpha warranty folks said, about the rear axles, and the water pump.
They left a message on the Banter while you were away.  Said all that shit is broke just like you will be when it is fixed. :(
Call will be fixed on Friday, dealer parts ordered today. even got a one day car rental reimbursement of $35 approved.  Lexus wanted $7k for the work, my car dealer will fix it, only cost me $100 deductible.  $2,500 warranty just paid for itself, and I got 4 years and 95K miles left.
You and Tony are smelling like fresh motor oil today
That's only because Tony stopped by the rental property.

21 CAO Black  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
             10/29.99

20 Bugatti B-2002 Dual Torch Lighter  Black/Gray
              1/25.00
19 Latitude Zero   Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
            10/34.99
18 Liga Privada Papas Fritas  corona  (4.5 x 44)
             8/39.50
17 Gurkha Hudson Bay  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
           10/27.50
16 Arturo Fuente Chateau  (4.5 x 50)
            5/22.50
15 Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/25.00
14 Cohiba Puro Dominicana  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
            5/29.99
13 CAO Dream Team Sampler
          10/29.00
12 601 La Bomba Napalm  (5.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
11 La Perla Habana  White Pearl   Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
10 Graycliff "G2" Maduro  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
          10/29.99
 9 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
           5/24.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Pita (6.1"x50)
         10/34.50
 7 L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp (Robusto) (5.2"x48)
          5/27.50
 6 Man O' War Virtue Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
5 El Centurion Robusto (5.7"x50)
          5/27.50

 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.p (perfecto) (5.0"x58)
          10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie V
          5/25.00
 2 Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano
         10/29.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
After all you put into that thing?
You going to look to do new or pre-owned?
This is replacing the minivan.  My '99 Intrepid is the one I put the money into and will continue to do so.
So what are your looking for?  'Murican, ferin?  Four door sedan?  what?
New minivan for transporting the brood.  Finalizing paperwork now.  Upgraded to a better model but keeping the monthly payment the same.  Great deal if you ask me because the current minivan has about $3000 worth of damage to it.
Sounds like a deal but there are no "better" models only models with more shit to break on them. :)
That's true but this is the fourth leased Honda Odyssey and the payment has remained the same but we kept having to get the "lesser" model.  This is the first time we're movin' on up.
LIke George Jefferson moving on up to the East Side!   Odyssey's are by far the nicest of the mini-vans IMHO.    I will have you come down to TX and do my shopping next time I decide to get a new car, no mini-vans for me though.   Perhaps on the way down here you can swing by St Louis and get Dad a fuk'n car and have that done with.
I lean to the Sienna.
Is that a deodorant or a cigar?
....a beer.

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
Days off never turn out the way you want them to, do they?
new or used?  if used, try Condemi on rt 46.
New lease.  Almost done.
Ah, the wife's car..... I understand.
that reminds me, mine is in the shop, gotta call to find out what
Alpha warranty folks said, about the rear axles, and the water pump.
They left a message on the Banter while you were away.  Said all that shit is broke just like you will be when it is fixed. :(
Call will be fixed on Friday, dealer parts ordered today. even got a one day car rental reimbursement of $35 approved.  Lexus wanted $7k for the work, my car dealer will fix it, only cost me $100 deductible.  $2,500 warranty just paid for itself, and I got 4 years and 95K miles left.
You and Tony are smelling like fresh motor oil today
I think that's the Axe Body Spray.
I saw that stuff on TV, hot girl said supposed to get you some pu$$y but no mention of a new mini-van
The only guys who believe that Axe can get them some action are guys who've bought minivans.
D'oh!

Honest officer, he must have slipped and bumped his head on the table...

http://6abc.com/news/sexual-assault-suspect-severely-beaten-before-police-arrive/460429/

[...]
that oil is not so fresh

Ok, that's enough fun for me today. See youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
take care Dave... :D

[...]
You buying a minivan, your action days are well behind you.

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?
No.

[...]
LMFAO

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon DeanBean

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon Bean, figured you had been riding the Sister's Pony all day trying to find some cheap'o smokes