I have to run and take the kids for their passport photos bbl

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon DeanBean
Bean smoking EPC 2nds now?

I have to run and take the kids for their passport photos bbl
Later Fish, shit past time for you to go anyway.

22 EP Carrillo Dark Rituals   Toro  (6.0 x 52)
             10/39.99

21 CAO Black  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
             10/29.99
20 Bugatti B-2002 Dual Torch Lighter  Black/Gray
              1/25.00
19 Latitude Zero   Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
            10/34.99
18 Liga Privada Papas Fritas  corona  (4.5 x 44)
             8/39.50
17 Gurkha Hudson Bay  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
           10/27.50
16 Arturo Fuente Chateau  (4.5 x 50)
            5/22.50
15 Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/25.00
14 Cohiba Puro Dominicana  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
            5/29.99
13 CAO Dream Team Sampler
          10/29.00
12 601 La Bomba Napalm  (5.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
11 La Perla Habana  White Pearl   Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
10 Graycliff "G2" Maduro  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
          10/29.99
 9 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
           5/24.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Pita (6.1"x50)
         10/34.50
 7 L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp (Robusto) (5.2"x48)
          5/27.50
 6 Man O' War Virtue Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
5 El Centurion Robusto (5.7"x50)
          5/27.50

 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.p (perfecto) (5.0"x58)
          10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie V
          5/25.00
 2 Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano
         10/29.99
 1 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99

I have to run and take the kids for their passport photos bbl
CVS?

I got to remember the warden and I need new passports next year.

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Hopefully making a Jam repeat in the next couple of hours for you.

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
Days off never turn out the way you want them to, do they?
new or used?  if used, try Condemi on rt 46.
New lease.  Almost done.
Ah, the wife's car..... I understand.
that reminds me, mine is in the shop, gotta call to find out what
Alpha warranty folks said, about the rear axles, and the water pump.
They left a message on the Banter while you were away.  Said all that shit is broke just like you will be when it is fixed. :(
Call will be fixed on Friday, dealer parts ordered today. even got a one day car rental reimbursement of $35 approved.  Lexus wanted $7k for the work, my car dealer will fix it, only cost me $100 deductible.  $2,500 warranty just paid for itself, and I got 4 years and 95K miles left.
You and Tony are smelling like fresh motor oil today
I think that's the Axe Body Spray.
I saw that stuff on TV, hot girl said supposed to get you some pu$$y but no mention of a new mini-van
The only guys who believe that Axe can get them some action are guys who've bought minivans.
D'oh!
You buying a minivan, your action days are well behind you.
Well, not necessarily. There's that period between the purchase of the minivan and the conception of kid #2 that can be action-packed. After that, though, you're done.

I never bought the minivan, so never let the missus develop that mentality.

I got to remember the warden and I need new passports next year.
In order to get back into Texas?

[...]

So you still delude yourself into thinking you're in control?

Enough of this, time to take this show home.  Later men.

I have to run and take the kids for their passport photos bbl
Just smuggle them in.

[...]

Oh hell no. I just never let her believe I'll stay under control if she relaxes her game.

I got to remember the warden and I need new passports next year.
In order to get back into Texas?
I meant renew them but yes, we only speak English so we must present a passport to get into Texas.

Enough of this, time to take this show home.  Later men.
Later Dave, I am 5 minutes behind him so bye from me too.