Good morning, folks.  Just dropped off the kids for their first day of school.  My boys started kindergarten so it should be a peaceful rest of the day.
Morning Mayor, you still on vacation?
Yes, technically.  Back to the office tomorrow.
Get out and enjoy your day - smoke, drink and look at hot women
That sounds like a great plan.  Except I'm ready for a nap.

Good morning, folks.  Just dropped off the kids for their first day of school.  My boys started kindergarten so it should be a peaceful rest of the day.
Morning Mayor, you still on vacation?
Yes, technically.  Back to the office tomorrow.
Get out and enjoy your day - smoke, drink and look at hot women
That sounds like a great plan.  Except I'm ready for a nap.
No reason you can't nap till about 11:00 then lunch and go forth with the rest of the plan......

Good morning, folks.  Just dropped off the kids for their first day of school.  My boys started kindergarten so it should be a peaceful rest of the day.
Morning Mayor, you still on vacation?
Yes, technically.  Back to the office tomorrow.
Get out and enjoy your day - smoke, drink and look at hot women
That sounds like a great plan.  Except I'm ready for a nap.
No reason you can't nap till about 11:00 then lunch and go forth with the rest of the plan......
I love you right now.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?

Opening Dow settling in +200 range

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Sweat and shame?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin pussy flavored cigar too...?
Fixed it for ya

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?
NOPE - LALTS!  Good mornin Dad

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin pussy flavored cigar too...?
Fixed it for ya
Exactly what I was thinking, good job CG

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Nice story Dad but glad I did not have a banana this morning for breakfast and now may never eat another one.

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
How did I know you'd be jumping in....your timing is perfect!