Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time to go get a haircut, BBL
Damn, is it fall already...?

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?
Not remotely.

Morning, muchachos.

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
Days off never turn out the way you want them to, do they?
new or used?  if used, try Condemi on rt 46.

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?
Not remotely.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning oh denizen of the Pacific northwest!  ::)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I got sick of my job, sick of my wife
Sick of my future and sick of my life
I packed up my car and I got some gas
And told ev'rybody they could kiss my ass
I'm goin' to Party town (Yeah, yeah)
I wanna party down (Yeah, yeah)
I wanna have some fun
I wanna fool around
I'm goin' to Party town
what car did you pack? LOL!  8)
It would have to be my Ranger Pick-up.  Just grab your luggage, wrap'um up in a tarp and tie'em in the bed, and off you go.  Sort of like the Beverly Hillbillies...  Actually my wife is driving me nuts today.  It started last night before she left for work... ugh..!

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
After all you put into that thing?
You going to look to do new or pre-owned?

Time to go get a haircut, BBL
Damn, is it fall already...?
Not for three weeks officially.
...although football does start this week.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

You do know that that fine Texan beer, Shiner has quited the....a.....variety of offerings...
http://www.shiner.com/beer
Yesterday my friend brought some Michelob golden light beer over.  It tasted like water to me.  I can't believe they slapped a Michelob name onto it...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
I don't think you are supposed to wear them all day....something to put on just before snack time.
Chewy...
think Tuna scented fruit roll ups....
That's funny... :)

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?
Not remotely.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning oh denizen of the Pacific northwest!  ::)
Who you calling' Denice?

Morning, Flip

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
I don't think you are supposed to wear them all day....something to put on just before snack time.
Chewy...
think Tuna scented fruit roll ups....
That about covers it.  Maybe add a little floral touch....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Well, it's time for a little break to do the breakfast dishes... bbl.

You do know that that fine Texan beer, Shiner has quited the....a.....variety of offerings...
http://www.shiner.com/beer
Yesterday my friend brought some Michelob golden light beer over.  It tasted like water to me.  I can't believe they slapped a Michelob name onto it...!
I don't think I've had a Michelob product in at least 35 years.

You do know that that fine Texan beer, Shiner has quited the....a.....variety of offerings...
http://www.shiner.com/beer
Yesterday my friend brought some Michelob golden light beer over.  It tasted like water to me.  I can't believe they slapped a Michelob name onto it...!
I don't think I've had a Michelob product in at least 35 years.
their Amber Bock, not half bad...

Last night's cigar and beverage:

Damn, I saw the Sam Adams and the color thinking you had stepped up to the plate with an Oktoberfest Man's Beer but when I enlarged the photo I discovered my error.  Should have known you still dress up for Halloween in a bunny costume.
This beer was actually pretty damn good, even you might like it Tex.  It's a very toned down ST Pumking
Is that a pumpkin flavored cigar too...?
No, lingerie flavored.
Now there's a thought!  I'm sure it would sell!
Years ago they use to have eatable panties.  My wife bought some, and put them on.  Banana flavored.  The food coloring stained.  Her ass was bright yellow for about a week.
Anyone surprised BD has a story to fit this situation?
NOPE - LALTS!  Good mornin Dad
How ya doing Shaun...
Doin good, just swamped with work...you?