Wow, if you wish to see about the worst assortment of tobacco turds in history check out the Mash!
That really is the worst mash I've seen
I can't ever remember one that bad

You do know that that fine Texan beer, Shiner has quited the....a.....variety of offerings...
http://www.shiner.com/beer
Yesterday my friend brought some Michelob golden light beer over.  It tasted like water to me.  I can't believe they slapped a Michelob name onto it...!
Dahhhh, Michelob, Bud and Bush ain't your St Louis Beer anymore, the Nazi's took them over several years ago.
Actually, Anheiser Busch is owned by InBev out of Belgium, so Commies, not Nazi's
Miller is owned by SAB Miller now out of London (previously South Africa)
and Coors is also owned by SAB under Molson.

Yuengling and Boston Beer (Sam Adams) are tie for largest American owned brewery.
So who would thought that Commie Yellowstar is more 'Murican than TexDave.  (In regard to beer drinking)
Well I dispute the more commie than CG as I have not had anything on that commie list in at least 3 years and I drink Sam Adams on a regular basis and buy at least 4-6 12 paks of SA Oktoberfest every year to sip all the way thru the winter.  I don't drink Yuengling because it has an Asian name that does not rhyme with Beer.   Probably 80% of everything I consume (beer wise, I do drink foreign liquor) is from a small craft brewery  with 1/2 or more of them in TX and owned by Texans even though some of those might be Austin Commies.  Ballast Point could probably be considered commie for sure and I drink several from CO breweries which are likely commie I guess.
Only point of clarification, Yuengling is German.

Time to go get a sammich, meetings from 1-3.

Dow up 150

[...]

Commie commie commie.

You do know that that fine Texan beer, Shiner has quited the....a.....variety of offerings...
http://www.shiner.com/beer
Yesterday my friend brought some Michelob golden light beer over.  It tasted like water to me.  I can't believe they slapped a Michelob name onto it...!
Dahhhh, Michelob, Bud and Bush ain't your St Louis Beer anymore, the Nazi's took them over several years ago.
Actually, Anheiser Busch is owned by InBev out of Belgium, so Commies, not Nazi's
Miller is owned by SAB Miller now out of London (previously South Africa)
and Coors is also owned by SAB under Molson.

Yuengling and Boston Beer (Sam Adams) are tie for largest American owned brewery.
So who would thought that Commie Yellowstar is more 'Murican than TexDave.  (In regard to beer drinking)
I used to have 2 bad-ass dogs from Belgium the first one's  name was Mr. Bear and the other one was Thunder.

Time to go get a sammich, meetings from 1-3.
Enjoy

I am feeling the need for some Mexican Food

I do drink some Sierra Nevada but it is mostly USA (California but some is made in NC) and I believe Family Owned by Americans.
I like the brewery, it was the first real IPA I ever had

I do drink some Sierra Nevada but it is mostly USA (California but some is made in NC) and I believe Family Owned by Americans.
I like the brewery, it was the first real IPA I ever had
They offer a lot of good beers.  I just missed the beer camp this year completely which pisses me off.  Guess it was on the shelf and sold out in one day everywhere here.

Dow up 150
And falling +100 now but it is bouncing around all over the place from 80-150.

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
Days off never turn out the way you want them to, do they?
new or used?  if used, try Condemi on rt 46.
New lease.  Almost done.

You do know that that fine Texan beer, Shiner has quited the....a.....variety of offerings...
http://www.shiner.com/beer
Yesterday my friend brought some Michelob golden light beer over.  It tasted like water to me.  I can't believe they slapped a Michelob name onto it...!
Dahhhh, Michelob, Bud and Bush ain't your St Louis Beer anymore, the Nazi's took them over several years ago.
Actually, Anheiser Busch is owned by InBev out of Belgium, so Commies, not Nazi's
Miller is owned by SAB Miller now out of London (previously South Africa)
and Coors is also owned by SAB under Molson.

Yuengling and Boston Beer (Sam Adams) are tie for largest American owned brewery.
So who would thought that Commie Yellowstar is more 'Murican than TexDave.  (In regard to beer drinking)
Hell yeah!  Love my Yuengling!  Wish we could get it here

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
After all you put into that thing?
You going to look to do new or pre-owned?
This is replacing the minivan.  My '99 Intrepid is the one I put the money into and will continue to do so.

Looks like I'm gonna go car shopping instead.  I fucking hate this.
After all you put into that thing?
You going to look to do new or pre-owned?
This is replacing the minivan.  My '99 Intrepid is the one I put the money into and will continue to do so.
Smart move, never quit throwing money into a rolling money pit. ;D