« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2015, 10:59:09 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
On the growler menu the Carton GORP sounds pretty interesting, my issue with the Sculpins is that I don't like smoking with IPAs. That said I'll get anything of interest
Wanted to see what was on the menu that might go well with pizza but their site seems to be down.
Working for me, click the link in the event on the calendar
Doesn't work for me.
Copy and paste for the love of god and baby jesus!

« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2015, 10:59:29 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Hold out for more money!

« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2015, 11:02:54 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
HALAFUKNLOOLA!    Great News, have a cigar and a beer and tell them you can't start till after the Masters!

« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2015, 11:05:43 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Wooo, congrats! You gonna take it then?
I think so, pending if I hear back from the other company I interviewed with.  Told them I would get back to them on Friday.
Nice! At least you know you've got something, in case the other company doesn't call you back.

« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2015, 11:05:49 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Hold out for more money!
PAY MEH!

« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2015, 11:06:43 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
HALAFUKNLOOLA!    Great News, have a cigar and a beer and tell them you can't start till after the Masters!
Start date of May 18th, right after the San Diego vacation - pay is good, esp with a strict 40hr work week, lot better than the 52hr/wk I did at Titan.

« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2015, 11:07:22 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Wooo, congrats! You gonna take it then?
I think so, pending if I hear back from the other company I interviewed with.  Told them I would get back to them on Friday.
Nice! At least you know you've got something, in case the other company doesn't call you back.
AMEN!  That's exactly it!

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2015, 11:09:37 AM »

Mashing now, got to think about this one.

CyB Lonsdale Club 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:6 1/2 x 44 Shape:Lonsdale Wrapper:Natural Strength:Medium Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $42.25
Monster Price: $27.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2015, 11:10:30 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
HALAFUKNLOOLA!    Great News, have a cigar and a beer and tell them you can't start till after the Masters!
Start date of May 18th, right after the San Diego vacation - pay is good, esp with a strict 40hr work week, lot better than the 52hr/wk I did at Titan.
Sounds good, but do they expect you to produce something besides Banter BS?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2015, 11:11:30 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2015, 11:12:41 AM »

Morning, all.  Nice of Ryan and Dan to actually join Dave and I last night for our herf.  Many Victory at Seas were had.

« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2015, 11:15:16 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
"Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar..."

« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2015, 11:15:36 AM »

Morning, all.  Nice of Ryan and Dan to actually join Dave and I last night for our herf.  Many Victory at Seas were had.
Wow, I hadn't heard hell froze over.

« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2015, 11:21:56 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
HALAFUKNLOOLA!    Great News, have a cigar and a beer and tell them you can't start till after the Masters!
Start date of May 18th, right after the San Diego vacation - pay is good, esp with a strict 40hr work week, lot better than the 52hr/wk I did at Titan.
Sounds good, but do they expect you to produce something besides Banter BS?
I'll have to clarify that ;)

« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2015, 11:23:42 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s