CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: 4/3/2015  (Read 54022 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2015, 11:58:41 AM »

Time to get serious about lunch.
I see TBell in my future - meeting some former coworkers for lunch.
Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
:P
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Olive Garden would actually be great.  I was imagining Sbarro.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Longhorn Steakhouse and ruined it.
I agree.
Thanks for the correction Bean I meant Longhorn, Lonestar was always bad.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2015, 11:59:24 AM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Longhorn Steakhouse and ruined it.
I agree.
0yh, I thought it was Lonestar (which has gotten downright nasty in the last few years)  but actually was the Longhorn chain?  then, Lonestar has imploded all by itself then. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2015, 12:00:29 PM »

This is a truly fucked-up day.
Sorry to hear that.  any chance of a cigar and a scotch this afternoon to brighten the mood?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2015, 12:02:03 PM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
I agree.
Thanks for the correction Bean I meant Longhorn, Lonestar was always bad.
The Lonestar we had here was top notch until about 5 or 6 years ago.  then it was like someone flipped a switch and the cuts of meat went from prime to dogmeat.  (not that I have anything against well prepared dog...)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2015, 12:02:10 PM »

Sorry to hear that.  any chance of a cigar and a scotch this afternoon to brighten the mood?
Agreed, hate bad Fridays!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2015, 12:03:18 PM »

A "blood moon" is expected to make a brief appearance Saturday morning for the shortest lunar eclipse of the century.

At 6:16 a.m. ET, the "bright full moon will turn a shady red," NASA said in a press release. The phenomenon will last a mere five minutes.
Early-risers in eastern Canada will have a chance of seeing the beginning stages of the spectacle just before sunrise. If skies are clear, the moon will appear low in the west of the sky, NASA said.

Threebean

« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2015, 12:09:09 PM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
I agree.
0yh, I thought it was Lonestar (which has gotten downright nasty in the last few years)  but actually was the Longhorn chain?  then, Lonestar has imploded all by itself then.
http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2014/01/06/texas-land-cattle-lone-star.html

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2015, 12:29:37 PM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
I agree.
http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2014/01/06/texas-land-cattle-lone-star.html
Interesting, they had some help!  Thanks Mark!

Threebean

« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2015, 12:33:57 PM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
I agree.
Interesting, they had some help!  Thanks Mark!
Good steak places are few and far between these days.  When it comes to meat around here you're best served by a handful of great BBQ places. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2015, 12:37:24 PM »

This evening, maybe.  After work, after commute, if I survive and don't go on a mass murder spree.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #280 on: April 03, 2015, 12:45:23 PM »

Damn, Bret. It's not like you're being crucified or something... or are you(metaphorically)?

Threebean

« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2015, 12:48:14 PM »

Speaking of BBQ, one of my favorite joints does smoked catfish on Fridays in lent.  BBL.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2015, 12:49:58 PM »

Speaking of BBQ, one of my favorite joints does smoked catfish on Fridays in lent.  BBL.
That sounds amazing!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2015, 12:51:11 PM »

Damn, Bret. It's not like you're being crucified or something... or are you(metaphorically)?
Feels like it.  I got a minor scourging I didn't deserve, but I can deal.  Now it's just workload.  And stress.  And I'm tired.  And I hate my job.  And my leg hurts.  And my shoulder hurts.

Fuck it.  I'll re-grow some balls and stop whining now.  Sorry. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2015, 12:52:32 PM »

Feels like it.  I got a minor scourging I didn't deserve, but I can deal.  Now it's just workload.  And stress.  And I'm tired.  And I hate my job.  And my leg hurts.  And my shoulder hurts.

Fuck it.  I'll re-grow some balls and stop whining now.  Sorry.

It's okay. As long as your vagina is still in good shape.  ;) jk
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27