CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: 4/3/2015  (Read 54010 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2015, 11:49:09 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  Fuck them. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2015, 11:50:28 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
We have one in the Fargo mall and I know we have one in Moorhead, not sure where it is tho.
yeah, I've seen them in malls, but I've never seen a stand alone Sbarro restaurant, like an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  (loosely using the term "restaurant" here)
Shaun thinks Taco Bell is a good place to eat, so those other places are 5 star fine dining. They have metal utensils and all.
Quick and easy, I like my food how I like my women!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2015, 11:51:40 AM »

OK, enough food talk.  I'm gonna go find some.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »

Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  Fuck them.
I was right wicha' until you said to fuck them.... I've seen some of the people employed at Sbarro and, no thank you.  :P

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:30 AM »

OK, enough food talk.  I'm gonna go find some.
Enjoy!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »

I was right wicha' until you said to fuck them.... I've seen some of the people employed at Sbarro and, no thank you.  :P
LALTS!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2015, 11:53:34 AM »

Time to get serious about lunch.
I see TBell in my future - meeting some former coworkers for lunch.
Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
:P
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Olive Garden would actually be great.  I was imagining Sbarro.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Steakhouse and ruined it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2015, 11:54:32 AM »

Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  To hell with Fuck them.
Good point.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2015, 11:54:45 AM »

We have one in the Fargo mall and I know we have one in Moorhead, not sure where it is tho.
yeah, I've seen them in malls, but I've never seen a stand alone Sbarro restaurant, like an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  (loosely using the term "restaurant" here)
Shaun thinks Taco Bell is a good place to eat, so those other places are 5 star fine dining. They have metal utensils and all.
Nasty Mexican????

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2015, 11:55:07 AM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Steakhouse and ruined it.
+1,000.  Lonestar was one of my favorite chain steakhouses, and now they suck mighty canal water.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »

Short Stories up.  A little misleading, they have "Hemingway's" as a title, but it's actually the Short Story Hemingway.  If I'm not mistaken the actual Hemmingway is a 7 or 8" long perfecto looking thing.
Several vitola's in the Hemingway line I believe.  Short Stories are gone and shitty Nubs up now

Threebean

« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2015, 11:56:51 AM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Longhorn Steakhouse and ruined it.
I agree.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #267 on: April 03, 2015, 11:57:09 AM »

Nasty Mexican????
true, the ones that are standing outside the motels that advertise rooms by the hr.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2015, 11:57:32 AM »

Bean Burritos Baby!!!
+1,000.  Lonestar was one of my favorite chain steakhouses, and now they suck mighty canal water.
Yep and that is because Darden bought them out and immediately destroyed it.  Per Beans correction I meant Longhorn not Lonestar.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2015, 11:58:29 AM »

This is a truly fucked-up day.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27