« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2015, 11:49:09 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  Fuck them.

« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2015, 11:50:28 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
We have one in the Fargo mall and I know we have one in Moorhead, not sure where it is tho.
yeah, I've seen them in malls, but I've never seen a stand alone Sbarro restaurant, like an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  (loosely using the term "restaurant" here)
Shaun thinks Taco Bell is a good place to eat, so those other places are 5 star fine dining. They have metal utensils and all.
Quick and easy, I like my food how I like my women!

« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2015, 11:51:40 AM »

OK, enough food talk.  I'm gonna go find some.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  Fuck them.
I was right wicha' until you said to fuck them.... I've seen some of the people employed at Sbarro and, no thank you.  :P
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:30 AM »

OK, enough food talk.  I'm gonna go find some.
Enjoy!!

« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  Fuck them.
I was right wicha' until you said to fuck them.... I've seen some of the people employed at Sbarro and, no thank you.  :P
LALTS!

« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2015, 11:53:34 AM »

Time to get serious about lunch.
I see TBell in my future - meeting some former coworkers for lunch.
Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
:P
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Olive Garden would actually be great.  I was imagining Sbarro.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Steakhouse and ruined it.

« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2015, 11:54:32 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
Not sure.  Don't care either.  Way too expensive for shitty pizza.  They are always located in places where you don't really have any other options.  To hell with Fuck them.
I was right wicha' until you said to fuck them.... I've seen some of the people employed at Sbarro and, no thank you.  :P
Good point.

« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2015, 11:54:45 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
We have one in the Fargo mall and I know we have one in Moorhead, not sure where it is tho.
yeah, I've seen them in malls, but I've never seen a stand alone Sbarro restaurant, like an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  (loosely using the term "restaurant" here)
Shaun thinks Taco Bell is a good place to eat, so those other places are 5 star fine dining. They have metal utensils and all.
Quick and easy, I like my food how I like my women!
Nasty Mexican????
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2015, 11:55:07 AM »

Time to get serious about lunch.
I see TBell in my future - meeting some former coworkers for lunch.
Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
:P
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Olive Garden would actually be great.  I was imagining Sbarro.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Steakhouse and ruined it.
+1,000.  Lonestar was one of my favorite chain steakhouses, and now they suck mighty canal water.

« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »

Short Stories up.  A little misleading, they have "Hemingway's" as a title, but it's actually the Short Story Hemingway.  If I'm not mistaken the actual Hemmingway is a 7 or 8" long perfecto looking thing.
Several vitola's in the Hemingway line I believe.  Short Stories are gone and shitty Nubs up now

« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2015, 11:56:51 AM »

Time to get serious about lunch.
I see TBell in my future - meeting some former coworkers for lunch.
Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
:P
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Olive Garden would actually be great.  I was imagining Sbarro.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Longhorn Steakhouse and ruined it.
I agree.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #267 on: April 03, 2015, 11:57:09 AM »

Does sbarro actually have stand alone restaurants?  I've only ever seen them in malls and travel plazas.
We have one in the Fargo mall and I know we have one in Moorhead, not sure where it is tho.
yeah, I've seen them in malls, but I've never seen a stand alone Sbarro restaurant, like an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.  (loosely using the term "restaurant" here)
Shaun thinks Taco Bell is a good place to eat, so those other places are 5 star fine dining. They have metal utensils and all.
Quick and easy, I like my food how I like my women!
Nasty Mexican????
true, the ones that are standing outside the motels that advertise rooms by the hr.

« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2015, 11:57:32 AM »

Time to get serious about lunch.
I see TBell in my future - meeting some former coworkers for lunch.
Bean Burritos Baby!!!
Love those damn Chili Cheese Burritos, always get one of those...then some nachos and one of the new menu items/or the classic Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
:P
That's that fine Fargo Mexican cusine!  Just wait till he starts with the fine Italian of Olive Garden.
Olive Garden would actually be great.  I was imagining Sbarro.
Ate at an Olive Garden while we were traveling, shit was awful except for salad and breadsticks.  Nothing with Darden Restaurant Group attached to the name is fit to eat IMHO.  And now they bought Lonestar Steakhouse and ruined it.
+1,000.  Lonestar was one of my favorite chain steakhouses, and now they suck mighty canal water.
Yep and that is because Darden bought them out and immediately destroyed it.  Per Beans correction I meant Longhorn not Lonestar.

« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2015, 11:58:29 AM »

This is a truly fucked-up day.