« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2015, 09:17:45 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Did Shaun say he was getting head from a hunting buddy?
I'll send you and NJDave both a copy of the pictures
Thanks SO MUCH for thinking of me!
Just don't try to take away his Melamine Jars!

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2015, 09:17:55 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Bean, Dean, Fishy, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor!  Good Thursday to ya.
Thank you, TranscontinentalDave.

« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2015, 09:18:28 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back

« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2015, 09:19:17 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2015, 09:20:27 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Bean, Dean, Fishy, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor!  Good Thursday to ya.
And to you, sir.  Heading home tonight?

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2015, 09:21:28 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Bean, Dean, Fishy, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor!  Good Thursday to ya.
And to you, sir.  Heading home tonight?
I am.

« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2015, 09:23:31 AM »

Good morning, men.  Would have expected a jam for Holy Thursday.  A Good Friday jam just doesn't seem appropriate.
Morning Bean, you say that as if you believe cigars to be a sin????
Quite the contrary.  Good Friday is not supposed to be a "fun day" with shopping and smoking and whatnot.  You get it?  Or do I have to slip you a GFY as a convinsah!
Either is Manundy Thursday... or the whole week for that matter.

« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2015, 09:24:07 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back
Was just looking at that deal.  That is very tempting, indeed.

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2015, 09:29:01 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back
But what needs to happen is they throw in a 4-pack of the LD's with EVERY 10 pack you guy, and give you the $20 off for over $125.  $3.81 a stick.  Oh yeah..

« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2015, 09:30:28 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)

« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2015, 09:32:14 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back
But what needs to happen is they throw in a 4-pack of the LD's with EVERY 10 pack you guy, and give you the $20 off for over $125.  $3.81 a stick.  Oh yeah..
I expected that when I added 2, I wonder what happens if you buy different vitolas

« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2015, 09:33:29 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back
But what needs to happen is they throw in a 4-pack of the LD's with EVERY 10 pack you guy, and give you the $20 off for over $125.  $3.81 a stick.  Oh yeah..
Holy schitt, it does work that way.  You get a free 4-pack with every 10 pack.  I am so f*k'd.

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2015, 09:34:14 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back
But what needs to happen is they throw in a 4-pack of the LD's with EVERY 10 pack you guy, and give you the $20 off for over $125.  $3.81 a stick.  Oh yeah..
I expected that when I added 2, I wonder what happens if you buy different vitolas
Doesn't matter, buy whichever ones you want, as long as the total is over $125.

« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2015, 09:34:38 AM »

Interesting deal on La Antiquedad at CigarKing.

http://www.cigarking.com/la-antiguedad-10-packs/

Basically you get free shipping and a free 4-pack of La Duena with the purchase of a 10-pack. Sweeter is if you buy 2 and get over $125 there's a $20 cash back
But what needs to happen is they throw in a 4-pack of the LD's with EVERY 10 pack you guy, and give you the $20 off for over $125.  $3.81 a stick.  Oh yeah..
I expected that when I added 2, I wonder what happens if you buy different vitolas
Yep, adds a 4-pack for each 10-pack when they are different vitolas and $20 off. So you can get 10 Corona Grande and 10 robustos with 8 La Duena robustos for $106.90 free ship

« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2015, 09:35:14 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
I was thinking of how best to capture that...lol