CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24

Author Topic: 4/2/2015  (Read 44710 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 08:45:23 AM »

Good morning, men.  Would have expected a jam for Holy Thursday.  A Good Friday jam just doesn't seem appropriate. 
A Good Friday jam is an oxymoron, as is a good jam. Morning Mark.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 08:51:47 AM »

Good morning, men.  Would have expected a jam for Holy Thursday.  A Good Friday jam just doesn't seem appropriate.
Morning Bean, you say that as if you believe cigars to be a sin????
Quite the contrary.  Good Friday is not supposed to be a "fun day" with shopping and smoking and whatnot.  You get it?  Or do I have to slip you a GFY as a convinsah!
Stubborn Bastige don't you know tomorrow is Cigar Semana Santa and you are supposed to find a bargain!?

SAN MARCOS (KXAN) — When people hear Black Friday, they automatically think: shopping. But when it comes to Easter weekend for people from Mexico, it means it is time to shop. Thousands will spend Semana Santa, or Holy Week, all across Texas to find a bargain

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2015, 08:53:30 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2015, 08:55:31 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
Well if it ain't Dad!!!!  We been worried about you glad to hear you are not pushing up dasies.

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2015, 08:58:27 AM »

Morning Dad. Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »

Quite the contrary.  Good Friday is not supposed to be a "fun day" with shopping and smoking and whatnot.  You get it?  Or do I have to slip you a GFY as a convinsah!
Stubborn Bastige don't you know tomorrow is Cigar Semana Santa and you are supposed to find a bargain!?

SAN MARCOS (KXAN) — When people hear Black Friday, they automatically think: shopping. But when it comes to Easter weekend for people from Mexico, it means it is time to shop. Thousands will spend Semana Santa, or Holy Week, all across Texas to find a bargain
WTF, Mexico?  You gone commie on us?  Senor?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2015, 09:00:54 AM »

In spite of it all, glad to have you drop in BD

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2015, 09:01:31 AM »

On the bright side you have an excuse now for not listening to the wife. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2015, 09:01:41 AM »

Morning Dad. Sorry to hear about your difficulties.
Thanks guys...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2015, 09:02:48 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Bean, Dean, Fishy, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor!  Good Thursday to ya.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2015, 09:03:59 AM »

WTF, Mexico?  You gone commie on us?  Senor?
Only when it works to justify  what i want to do.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2015, 09:04:40 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Bean, Dean, Fishy, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor!  Good Thursday to ya.
Morning CA Dave!   Going home day for you?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2015, 09:10:42 AM »

Good morning guys. Off to get coffee with a headhunter who is a friend of a friend at 7:45
Did Shaun say he was getting head from a hunting buddy?
I'll send you and NJDave both a copy of the pictures
Thanks SO MUCH for thinking of me!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2015, 09:11:26 AM »

Morning CA Dave!   Going home day for you?
Indeed I am  :D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2015, 09:13:28 AM »

Good morning guys.
Wow, looks like I wasn't the only slacker this morning.
But you're still the primary slacker.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24