CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: 3/30/2015  (Read 52481 times)

sfish

Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2015, 10:25:35 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
I know you're not soliciting advice, but here's some anyways - there are plenty of eligible ladies in FL. Find another one.
And consider not getting involved with married women, of course the landlady isn't going to want a circus of dingbats coming to kick the new guy's ass. If you value the place, treat it with some dignity and have respect for the landlady's business

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2015, 10:26:51 AM »

Good morning, muchachos. A little late signing in. Took some time to catch up on The Retired and the Restless.

Threebean

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2015, 10:27:20 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
I know you're not soliciting advice, but here's some anyways - there are plenty of eligible ladies in FL. Find another one.
And consider not getting involved with married women, of course the landlady isn't going to want a circus of dingbats coming to kick the new guy's ass. If you value the place, treat it with some dignity and have respect for the landlady's business
That's right, you'll find plenty of dingbats right here.  But dignity and respect, not so much.

Threebean

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2015, 10:28:13 AM »

Good morning, muchachos. A little late signing in. Took some time to catch up on The Retired and the Restless.
Ha, good name for Dean's forthcoming book.  Morning raz.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2015, 10:28:43 AM »

Just choot 'em.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)
Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.
New game: What or Who wouldn't Dean do drunk...go!

Since Dean doesn't drink anymore, I guess we can't blame beer goggles... so you must mean his 'target'.

And since this is a topic of discussion, was this the same lady he decided he wasn't going to get involved with at the other park because he was friends with the husband??? So, moving to another park somehow changed his moral values and decision making?  :-\
Even more confusing... What does the landlady have to do with it?
Dah I believe their was a major domestic distrubance last night within the confines of her quiet peaceful trailer park in the area of Dean's trailer.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2015, 10:31:11 AM »

GMornin Raz!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »

Just choot 'em.
Save a bullet just quit befriending married women period the end without exception.   It Never Ends Well!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2015, 10:32:42 AM »

GMornin Raz!
Another morning Raz

sfish

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2015, 10:34:46 AM »

That's right, you'll find plenty of dingbats right here.  But dignity and respect, not so much.
CNS, can't argue that one

sfish

« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2015, 10:35:59 AM »

Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)
Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.

Since Dean doesn't drink anymore, I guess we can't blame beer goggles... so you must mean his 'target'.

And since this is a topic of discussion, was this the same lady he decided he wasn't going to get involved with at the other park because he was friends with the husband??? So, moving to another park somehow changed his moral values and decision making?  :-\
Dah I believe their was a major domestic distrubance last night within the confines of her quiet peaceful trailer park in the area of Dean's trailer.
Exactly, stop bringing shit to your landlady's doorstep

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2015, 10:36:08 AM »

How did they get into the picture?
from last night:
interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
Honestly Dean, I can't imagine why you would have been surprised at such and based on what you just said you have no reason to be surprised when it happens again.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2015, 10:37:30 AM »

Exactly, stop bringing shit to your landlady's doorstep
At least ask if she wants a piece of the pie...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2015, 10:40:00 AM »

Hey, Bret. How'd the shooting go Saturday? You make some nice groupings and avoid gaping crevasses in the earth's crust.  ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2015, 10:40:01 AM »

Thank you, I will take it under advisement.
Local Headline: CEO still unresponsive to advice given by board members: when will he learn?
Right?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30