CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30

Author Topic: 3/30/2015  (Read 52599 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2015, 09:42:06 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That would have been super cool!  Just go to the pet store in the mall for a close substitute(or PetSmart/PetCo), but make sure to leave your wallet/purse in the car  ;)
We may still go, cause the wife can still go in, and she was the one who wanted to go in the first place. Kind of a bucket list thing for her. So we'll see.
Turn it into a date-day!  Win-win, ship the kids off and get her prepped for "30seconds of Dave"...?
You're giving me a hell of a lot of credit there!
You've done it three times before, I respect that   ;D
LALTS

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2015, 09:43:08 AM »

Bueso's!

It's a trick, Golf!
I blew my wad over at the auction site, anyways. I'll just have to wait for the freebies of the new one we'll probably get at CF.

Ha. Actually have Genesis hababo's on the sis as well today... You add anything interesting to those Monsters yet?
Disregard my last post.  Good morning, Steve.

Morning, Mayor McTony

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2015, 09:43:11 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)
Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.
New game: What or Who wouldn't Dean do drunk...go!
Unfortunately, as he has well established the answer would be the same if you said sober - NOTHING

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2015, 09:43:32 AM »

Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)
Whole lot of redundancy in that statement.
Just had to make sure I got the point across

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2015, 09:45:24 AM »

Odyssey's sell faster without the free ashtray.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2015, 09:47:53 AM »

Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.

Since Dean doesn't drink anymore, I guess we can't blame beer goggles... so you must mean his 'target'.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »

Morning California Dave and B.S.     

Morning, Dave. Guess you're still a little horked up. Hope you get to have a smoke soon... we're counting on ya!  ;)
A little bit yeah but lots better.    It just takes a while for things to start tasting normal after that crud stuff.
Time to smoke your Gurkha's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:39 AM »

Morning California Dave and B.S.     

Morning, Dave. Guess you're still a little horked up. Hope you get to have a smoke soon... we're counting on ya!  ;)
A little bit yeah but lots better.    It just takes a while for things to start tasting normal after that crud stuff.
Time to smoke your Gurkha's.
I used all those for firewood this winter ::)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2015, 09:53:55 AM »

Since Dean doesn't drink anymore, I guess we can't blame beer goggles... so you must mean his 'target'.

And since this is a topic of discussion, was this the same lady he decided he wasn't going to get involved with at the other park because he was friends with the husband??? So, moving to another park somehow changed his moral values and decision making?  :-\

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2015, 09:56:37 AM »

And since this is a topic of discussion, was this the same lady he decided he wasn't going to get involved with at the other park because he was friends with the husband??? So, moving to another park somehow changed his moral values and decision making?  :-\
Even more confusing... What does the landlady have to do with it?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2015, 09:57:12 AM »

13 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
11 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/29.99
10 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
 9 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
         10/37.50
 7 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
 6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0"x50)
          5/19.99
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/27.60
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
 2 Relic
         10/37.50
 1 La Palina Classic
          5/32.50

Threebean

« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »

The new one?  Best I can tell is the kin of the old biker chick/landlady showed up and was causing trouble, prompting the new landlady to threaten Dean with eviction, or something along those lines.  Sheesh, I need a program to keep up. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »

The new one?  Best I can tell is the kin of the old biker chick/landlady showed up and was causing trouble, prompting the new landlady to threaten Dean with eviction, or something along those lines.  Sheesh, I need a program to keep up.
Agreed - I think Dean is just making her aware of the situation so she isn't shocked when BikerLady isn't with her hubby and moves all of her schitt to Dean's.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2015, 10:02:47 AM »

+1

sfish

« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »

Where did BoyToy/Side Piece Dean go? Did he get a knock on the door?
Off to see the landlady and if I still have a home here.
What did I miss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ohh god, I saw it - holy shit Dean!  Hope everything turns out ok
Have you been paying attention? I't's Dean! He doesn't DO ok
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30