« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2015, 10:08:52 AM »

Where did BoyToy/Side Piece Dean go? Did he get a knock on the door?
Off to see the landlady and if I still have a home here.
What did I miss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ohh god, I saw it - holy shit Dean!  Hope everything turns out ok
Have you been paying attention? I't's Dean! He doesn't DO ok
That's as high I could go on my scale of: you're fucked, (sarcastic) good luck, ok, well, great

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)
Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.
New game: What or Who wouldn't Dean do drunk...go!

Since Dean doesn't drink anymore, I guess we can't blame beer goggles... so you must mean his 'target'.

And since this is a topic of discussion, was this the same lady he decided he wasn't going to get involved with at the other park because he was friends with the husband??? So, moving to another park somehow changed his moral values and decision making?  :-\
Even more confusing... What does the landlady have to do with it?
Probably due to the "visitors" he had after.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2015, 10:11:43 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2015, 10:12:32 AM »

Where did BoyToy/Side Piece Dean go? Did he get a knock on the door?
Off to see the landlady and if I still have a home here.
What did I miss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ohh god, I saw it - holy shit Dean!  Hope everything turns out ok
Have you been paying attention? I't's Dean! He doesn't DO ok
Is there a 12 step for this?

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2015, 10:13:49 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
How did they get into the picture?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2015, 10:14:21 AM »

Where did BoyToy/Side Piece Dean go? Did he get a knock on the door?
Off to see the landlady and if I still have a home here.
What did I miss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ohh god, I saw it - holy shit Dean!  Hope everything turns out ok
Have you been paying attention? I't's Dean! He doesn't DO ok
Is there a 12 step for this?
Sexaholics Anonymous?

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2015, 10:14:38 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
Glad you can stay
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2015, 10:15:14 AM »

14 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro
         10/25.00
13 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
11 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/29.99
10 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
 9 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
         10/37.50
 7 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
 6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0"x50)
          5/19.99
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/27.60
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
 2 Relic
         10/37.50
 1 La Palina Classic
          5/32.50

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2015, 10:15:31 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
I know you're not soliciting advice, but here's some anyways - there are plenty of eligible ladies in FL. Find another one.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2015, 10:17:11 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
How did they get into the picture?
from last night:
interesting night. didn't worry about bikerlady's husband, you can imagine my surprise when her drunken brother, sister in law, and nephew showed up here to kick my ass. just left the biker (husband) to be honest and up front with him. I treated a friendship poorly and he didn't deserve that. bikerlady and I are still going to continue seeing each other.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:32 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
I know you're not soliciting advice, but here's some anyways - there are plenty of eligible ladies in FL. Find another one.
Thank you, I will take it under advisement.

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
How did they get into the picture?
Dean's Dick...

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2015, 10:19:37 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
I know you're not soliciting advice, but here's some anyways - there are plenty of eligible ladies in FL. Find another one.
Thank you, I will take it under advisement.
Local Headline: CEO still unresponsive to advice given by board members: when will he learn?

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2015, 10:22:57 AM »

[...]
The new one?  Best I can tell is the kin of the old biker chick/landlady showed up and was causing trouble, prompting the new landlady to threaten Dean with eviction, or something along those lines.  Sheesh, I need a program to keep up.
Agreed - I think Dean is just making her aware of the situation so she isn't shocked when BikerLady isn't with her hubby and moves all of her schitt to Dean's.
And since BikerLady has no job she sits outside the trailer drinking Dean's coffee and smoking his cigars.

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2015, 10:23:50 AM »

[...]
In her birthday suit...   ;)