« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2015, 09:29:16 AM »

Bueso's!

It's a trick, Golf!
I blew my wad over at the auction site, anyways. I'll just have to wait for the freebies of the new one we'll probably get at CF.

Ha. Actually have Genesis hababo's on the sis as well today... You add anything interesting to those Monsters yet?
Some Cusano 59 Cameroons and a couple 601 Steel.

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2015, 09:29:28 AM »

Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2015, 09:29:55 AM »

Morning California Dave and B.S.

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2015, 09:30:08 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Good mornin Tony
Great morning to you, Shaun.
How was the weekend?  Get it any seegars?
No.
Ditto, was too hungover and tired to smoke yesterday.  Weather is turning pretty decent here this week - hoping to get a cigar in Wed or Thur.
2 weeks tomorrow since I had a cigar and really don't feel up to one yet.
Not worth forcing it - I have been a little lethargic towards stuff like that since the 'layoff', I'll wait to indulge until the next chapter starts or I get a written confirmation ;)

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2015, 09:30:10 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That would have been super cool!  Just go to the pet store in the mall for a close substitute(or PetSmart/PetCo), but make sure to leave your wallet/purse in the car  ;)
We may still go, cause the wife can still go in, and she was the one who wanted to go in the first place. Kind of a bucket list thing for her. So we'll see.

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2015, 09:30:47 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That sucks.  But at least they'll all get to keep their digits.
Probably better off than Dean!  On second thought maybe they could take him in at the sanctuary.

« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2015, 09:31:13 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Good mornin Tony
Great morning to you, Shaun.
How was the weekend?  Get it any seegars?
No.
Ditto, was too hungover and tired to smoke yesterday.  Weather is turning pretty decent here this week - hoping to get a cigar in Wed or Thur.
2 weeks tomorrow since I had a cigar and really don't feel up to one yet.
Not worth forcing it - I have been a little lethargic towards stuff like that since the 'layoff', I'll wait to indulge until the next chapter starts or I get a written confirmation ;)
A fine plan. I know how you feel, felt the same way when I totaled my car 18 or so months ago.

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2015, 09:31:39 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That would have been super cool!  Just go to the pet store in the mall for a close substitute(or PetSmart/PetCo), but make sure to leave your wallet/purse in the car  ;)
We may still go, cause the wife can still go in, and she was the one who wanted to go in the first place. Kind of a bucket list thing for her. So we'll see.
Turn it into a date-day!  Win-win, ship the kids off and get her prepped for "30seconds of Dave"...?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2015, 09:32:26 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...

Booze goes in here...

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2015, 09:32:42 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2015, 09:32:55 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Good mornin Tony
Great morning to you, Shaun.
How was the weekend?  Get it any seegars?
No.
Ditto, was too hungover and tired to smoke yesterday.  Weather is turning pretty decent here this week - hoping to get a cigar in Wed or Thur.
2 weeks tomorrow since I had a cigar and really don't feel up to one yet.
Not worth forcing it - I have been a little lethargic towards stuff like that since the 'layoff', I'll wait to indulge until the next chapter starts or I get a written confirmation ;)
A fine plan. I know how you feel, felt the same way when I totaled my car 18 or so months ago.
Ohh shit, I feel like I remember hearing about that!  Just other places where I need to focus my energy at the moment - usually I just buy cigars instead, but I'm not doing that either!  ;)

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2015, 09:34:04 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Just typical young childish behavior as opposed to old childish behavior like taking your friends wife to the no-tell for the weekend then sending her home Sunday morning to be upfront and tell her husband all aout it and expecting everyone to be happy about it.

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2015, 09:35:06 AM »

Bueso's!
It's a trick, Golf!
I blew my wad over at the auction site, anyways. I'll just have to wait for the freebies of the new one we'll probably get at CF.
Dave, have you added to your pudgy monster order yet?

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2015, 09:35:33 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That would have been super cool!  Just go to the pet store in the mall for a close substitute(or PetSmart/PetCo), but make sure to leave your wallet/purse in the car  ;)
We may still go, cause the wife can still go in, and she was the one who wanted to go in the first place. Kind of a bucket list thing for her. So we'll see.
Hey Dave, you ought to bring everyone out when you come to CFest!  There is a wolf/hybrid adoption center in Jackson NJ.... you could bring one home!

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2015, 09:35:34 AM »

Bueso's!

It's a trick, Golf!
I blew my wad over at the auction site, anyways. I'll just have to wait for the freebies of the new one we'll probably get at CF.

Ha. Actually have Genesis hababo's on the sis as well today... You add anything interesting to those Monsters yet?
Disregard my last post.  Good morning, Steve.