CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30

Author Topic: 3/30/2015  (Read 52589 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2015, 09:36:50 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bibs and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave and Steve!

Hey there, Shaun. Drink you weekend away like I did?  ;D
Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2015, 09:37:07 AM »

Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, CADave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2015, 09:37:20 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That sucks.  But at least they'll all get to keep their digits.
Probably better off than Dean!  On second thought maybe they could take him in at the sanctuary.
Don't think so, he would manage to get the alpha male pissed off.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2015, 09:37:27 AM »

Bueso's!

It's a trick, Golf!
I blew my wad over at the auction site, anyways. I'll just have to wait for the freebies of the new one we'll probably get at CF.

Ha. Actually have Genesis hababo's on the sis as well today... You add anything interesting to those Monsters yet?
Some Cusano 59 Cameroons and a couple 601 Steel.

I've had one of the 'rods' from a free sample. I thought it was pretty good, but not something that particularly stood out from the crowd. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts when you get around to smoking one.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2015, 09:37:41 AM »

Fuckin right!  I got pretty messed up Saturday; snuck booze into the arena, tailgated, had beers before and more drinks after the game - too many different types of alcohol: Beer, Windsor, Captain Morgan, Root 100, Captain Morgan Private Stock, Jeremiah Weed - not really sure what I was thinking, but I wasn't very clear headed...
Just typical young childish behavior as opposed to old childish behavior like taking your friends wife to the no-tell for the weekend then sending her home Sunday morning to be upfront and tell her husband all aout it and expecting everyone to be happy about it.
True, I guess I'll take my story instead when you put it like that!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2015, 09:38:32 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Actually, that's not true. We are going to a wolf sanctuary in a couple of weeks. It's a rescue place, you can play with the wolves, pet them, feed them, etc. Well, found out this weekend that they no longer let kids under 53 inches play with the wolves, which takes all 3 kids out. Oldest is pretty bummed. Not sure if we're still going anymore.
That would have been super cool!  Just go to the pet store in the mall for a close substitute(or PetSmart/PetCo), but make sure to leave your wallet/purse in the car  ;)
We may still go, cause the wife can still go in, and she was the one who wanted to go in the first place. Kind of a bucket list thing for her. So we'll see.
Hey Dave, you ought to bring everyone out when you come to CFest!  There is a wolf/hybrid adoption center in Jackson NJ.... you could bring one home!
I actually looked at that one yesterday, but they don't let the kids play with them, either.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2015, 09:38:41 AM »

Morning California Dave and B.S.     

Morning, Dave. Guess you're still a little horked up. Hope you get to have a smoke soon... we're counting on ya!  ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2015, 09:38:54 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
That would have been super cool!  Just go to the pet store in the mall for a close substitute(or PetSmart/PetCo), but make sure to leave your wallet/purse in the car  ;)
We may still go, cause the wife can still go in, and she was the one who wanted to go in the first place. Kind of a bucket list thing for her. So we'll see.
Turn it into a date-day!  Win-win, ship the kids off and get her prepped for "30seconds of Dave"...?
You're giving me a hell of a lot of credit there!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »

Better go back to school or something....I thought we taught you better than that.
I'm an irresponsible drunk and am too easily convinced to do stupid things - hence why I don't do it often :)
Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2015, 09:40:08 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
Turn it into a date-day!  Win-win, ship the kids off and get her prepped for "30seconds of Dave"...?
You've done it three times before, I respect that   ;D

Threebean

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2015, 09:40:56 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What's happening, LTG?
Same old, same old. You?
American-Werewolf-in-Cleveland Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2015, 09:40:58 AM »

Morning California Dave and B.S.     

Morning, Dave. Guess you're still a little horked up. Hope you get to have a smoke soon... we're counting on ya!  ;)
A little bit yeah but lots better.    It just takes a while for things to start tasting normal after that crud stuff.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2015, 09:40:58 AM »

Most of us are irresponsible drunks - hence should not do it very often if at all.
New game: What or Who wouldn't Dean do drunk...go!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2015, 09:41:28 AM »

Bueso's!

It's a trick, Golf!
I blew my wad over at the auction site, anyways. I'll just have to wait for the freebies of the new one we'll probably get at CF.

Ha. Actually have Genesis hababo's on the sis as well today... You add anything interesting to those Monsters yet?
Some Cusano 59 Cameroons and a couple 601 Steel.

I've had one of the 'rods' from a free sample. I thought it was pretty good, but not something that particularly stood out from the crowd. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts when you get around to smoking one.
That's the one I got, I'll let you know. Only got 3 singles, just to see how they are.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2015, 09:41:51 AM »

Whole lot of redundancy in that statement.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30