CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: 2/5/2015  (Read 59573 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 2/5/2015
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »

Morning, all.  I was gonna share a link to Room 101 Connies, $68 for 25ct box at BestCigarPrices.com but they're sold out.
why should that stop you, go ahead, share away, they we could all complain they are sold out...
And throw a host of GFY's at Joe.  Win-win.

I pride myself in only sharing deals that you can actually get!  I posted the link to the rest of the offerings, though nothing else jumped out at me.  Been gravitating toward the milder sticks lately but don't have a huge assortment of them.
The info is greatly appreciated..!

dwgbryant

« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2015, 12:00:23 PM »

“A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was...God, I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get really screwed!”

dwgbryant

« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2015, 12:01:56 PM »

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »

“A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was...God, I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get really screwed!”
Oh, now that's classic.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2015, 12:08:10 PM »

What's the shipping charge for Best Cigar Prices....?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2015, 12:12:52 PM »

Good morning everyone... I'm just lurking while making a little breakfast for the wife.
In lingerie?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2015, 12:18:02 PM »

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
hello Dad.
Actually, I missed you and Fish...  I hate listing names because I always feel bad if I missed some one... Thanks for giving me a way to work those names in.. :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2015, 12:18:40 PM »

Good morning everyone... I'm just lurking while making a little breakfast for the wife.
In lingerie?
Actually boxer shorts...

sfish

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »

Joe included a free shipping code

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2015, 12:24:14 PM »

French Fries mashing for $21.98
'Murica don't you mean Freedom fries, oh wait, we like the French again!
and if they are Papas fritas, aren't they Spanish fries?  ::)
I've always wanted to give my wife some Spanish Fries... Bill Cosby says if you put it into their drink, women will go crazy..!  :o  Oh wait, mine is already crazy..!
And you might want to quote a better role model than Bill Cosby.
Never heard of Spanish Fries?  How are they made?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

FSFORYOU

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2015, 12:28:48 PM »

hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2015, 12:33:10 PM »

hello Dad.
Few years ago some guy was fuk'n around with a bikers girl and he was one evening walking out of a pizza place in NW Austin with the girl and her kid when from atop a freeway bridge probably 300+ yards away came a magnum rifle bullet in the dark and went right thru his head.  One and Done!  Never found a clue as to who did it.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #223 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:21 PM »

FSFORYOU
Thank you. I over looked it... oops..

dwgbryant

« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2015, 01:02:38 PM »

hello Dad.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23