Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Really?  We can't tell.

What does this mean, on my home internet.

"Another device on your network is using your ipss"
Someone else has tapped your wifi, is it password protected?
Yes
Somehow the router is confused and thinks more than one device (phone, tablet, computer, smart-tv) is using the same internet protocol address.  Therefore when you try to access the internet through this router, it doesn't know where to respond.  We see that sometimes when people manually input the address instead of enabling the DHCP service which will dynamically assign the address to the device.

Do you really want me to go on?
Well if you like you can as I did ask for it but that might explain the problem.  My son is home and using the internet and also an iPad and probably his phone are connected so that might explain it.  Just hoping i was not being joined by others we don't want.

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Geez....now this sounds like the CI banter.....
Hope you can keep your buzz Raz....makes the day go faster.
If only he had a Dink, oh yeah he needs to bark a little too.

[...]

Sounds like the solution!

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.

Good Morning Raz

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Geez....now this sounds like the CI banter.....
Hope you can keep your buzz Raz....makes the day go faster.
If only he had a Dink, oh yeah he needs to bark a little too.
I need tree dinks.

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Geez....now this sounds like the CI banter.....
Hope you can keep your buzz Raz....makes the day go faster.

Raz is all hopped-up on goofballs

Mornin', mooshashoes. VicaRazh ish here now. Everything ish okay now. Promish.

Jeezhus...I've never gone to work this stoned. Must a been extra hydrocodone in the pill I took this morning. Good thing I'm not driving.
Geez....now this sounds like the CI banter.....
Hope you can keep your buzz Raz....makes the day go faster.
If only he had a Dink, oh yeah he needs to bark a little too.
I need tree dinks.
You got'em; Scott, Dave and the other Dave.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone... I'm just lurking while making a little breakfast for the wife.

French Fries mashing for $21.98

my biker buddy's wife is coming over around 9:30 am. apparently he's driving her nuts and needs to talk. this will be interesting.
Why do I hear train wreck all over this one?
Toot-Toot! "I hear the train a-comin'"...
Speaking of which, did you guys hear about the metro north train wreck two days ago?
Yep, woman driving the car must have had to toot and missed the honk honk..
Wonder if she tried to get past even though she knew the train was coming?
People sometimes amaze me, if you see traffic ahead of you is not moving, do not enter a train crossing,
unless you can get off the tracks on the other side.  she could have been stopped on the tracks when the gates went down.   common sense is not all that common.  I have stopped ahead of the gates, when traffic is not moving, and have had people behind me beeping the horn, wanting me to wait on the tracks.  idjiots all of them.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)

French Fries mashing for $21.98
'Murica don't you mean Freedom fries, oh wait, we like the French again!
and if they are Papas fritas, aren't they Spanish fries?  ::)
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  I was gonna share a link to Room 101 Connies, $68 for 25ct box at BestCigarPrices.com but they're sold out.