dwgbryant

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
So was she the same age as him when she made the decision to marry him?   DAhhhh what did she expect, maybe she thought Obamacare would take care of him.
That's what Dean should tell her....Obama's fault!
he got in a bike accident a few years ago and has deteriorated physically and mentally rather quick, his mind is shot, repeats himself constantly, went from being a nice guy to a bitter, angry man without a kind word for anyone. the VA and his advocated is useless. she just needed to vent I guess and I was available and as she said 'safe'.
Logged

dwgbryant

I'm going to get off for now.  My drinking friend is texting me..  Be back later, maybe..?
Batten down the hatches, there be rough seas ahead!
I wonder how late his wife is working today.

So all you heathans, I went to church for lunch.    Oven fried jalapeno chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, Jesus bread, cheesecake and ice tea all for a grand total including tax, tip and license of $9.  Best part right across the street so no long walk in the cold and who knows might go to heaven now.
So what, do you have to go to heaven for the coffee?
My Mother wants me to come up to have a little talk with me about my lifestyle.   Probably going to get myazz a switch'n.

OK, enough fun at the office for one day.  I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend, all.
Later, Joe.

I'm going to get off for now.  My drinking friend is texting me..  Be back later, maybe..?
Batten down the hatches, there be rough seas ahead!
I wonder how late his wife is working today.
Probably not late enough

OK, enough fun at the office for one day.  I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend, all.
You put in some overtime today.  Have a good weeken Joe
Maybe he'll get a comp day for Tuesday!

You would think that CG would have the decency to check in and maybe drop 6 on us daily while away. :(

You would think that CG would have the decency to check in and maybe drop 6 on us daily while away. :(
I deleted his account.  I warned him.

You would think that CG would have the decency to check in and maybe drop 6 on us daily while away. :(
I deleted his account.  I warned him.
Serves the little bastard right.

You would think that CG would have the decency to check in and maybe drop 6 on us daily while away. :(
CG? Decency? You need to set reasonable expectations!

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
As my buddy Shadow always says: "it's not the years, but the milage!".
And I've got too much of both.

OK, enough fun at the office for one day.  I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend, all.
Don't get washed out JWacky!

@Scott:  You feeling better enough to start considering when our next herf will be?

You would think that CG would have the decency to check in and maybe drop 6 on us daily while away. :(
CG? Decency? You need to set reasonable expectations!
Decency??  Reasonable expectations??  Where the fuk do you get these fool ideas in your head?? ???

@Scott:  You feeling better enough to start considering when our next herf will be?
We ought to coordinate it with a Bean trip out.  He should make it by the end of the month and definitely next month.