Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
Yea, we do move into those stages...
Logged

dwgbryant

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
Yea, we do move into those stages...
.....and because I'm his friend she feels she can trust me to say what she has to deal with, not very fair putting me in the middle like that.
:(

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
As my buddy Shadow always says: "it's not the years, but the milage!".

Damn i should have brought some lunch today it is cold as hell outside and I really don't want to get back out to go get some lunch.
It 9 degrees here in St. Louis, with a little sprinkle of ice... So, I'm glad to be inside today too.. :)
Morning Dad!  Idon't miss those MO winter days one bit.  Glad you reminded me I don't belong there in the winter!
Happy thristy Thursday TR, Flip, Joe, Dave(s), Bret, and Goofballs..!
I take it you've listed me in the later category?
hello Dad.
So did you make Biker Momma feel better Deano?
Good to see you're still able to report in.
she'll be fine. her husband is 75, ten years older than she is. he has aged quickly the last few years and she feels more like a care giver than partner/wife.
So was she the same age as him when she made the decision to marry him?   DAhhhh what did she expect, maybe she thought Obamacare would take care of him.

So all you heathans, I went to church for lunch.    Oven fried jalapeno chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, Jesus bread, cheesecake and ice tea all for a grand total including tax, tip and license of $9.  Best part right across the street so no long walk in the cold and who knows might go to heaven now.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm going to get off for now.  My drinking friend is texting me..  Be back later, maybe..?

I'm going to get off for now.  My drinking friend is texting me..  Be back later, maybe..?
Uh Ohhhh not him again, stay away from that toaster.

[...]
That's what Dean should tell her....Obama's fault!

I'm going to get off for now.  My drinking friend is texting me..  Be back later, maybe..?
Batten down the hatches, there be rough seas ahead!

So all you heathans, I went to church for lunch.    Oven fried jalapeno chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, Jesus bread, cheesecake and ice tea all for a grand total including tax, tip and license of $9.  Best part right across the street so no long walk in the cold and who knows might go to heaven now.
what religion was this, I might convert!

So all you heathans, I went to church for lunch.    Oven fried jalapeno chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, Jesus bread, cheesecake and ice tea all for a grand total including tax, tip and license of $9.  Best part right across the street so no long walk in the cold and who knows might go to heaven now.
So what, do you have to go to heaven for the coffee?

So all you heathans, I went to church for lunch.    Oven fried jalapeno chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, Jesus bread, cheesecake and ice tea all for a grand total including tax, tip and license of $9.  Best part right across the street so no long walk in the cold and who knows might go to heaven now.
That sounds like a ripoff.  The soup kitchen in the church nearby serves something similar and is free.  They even throw in a couple of pantry items for you to take with you.
Logged

jswaykos

OK, enough fun at the office for one day.  I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend, all.

So all you heathans, I went to church for lunch.    Oven fried jalapeno chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, Jesus bread, cheesecake and ice tea all for a grand total including tax, tip and license of $9.  Best part right across the street so no long walk in the cold and who knows might go to heaven now.
what religion was this, I might convert!
Episcopal, heard about it but never tried it before.   They do it every Thursday and the deal is they have some high tone 5-star local chef that volunteers to direct the food prep and serving then church volunteers do all the other work. It serves as a fundraiser for their feeding the homeless program.   VEry nice high brow church and the food was outstanding.

OK, enough fun at the office for one day.  I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend, all.
You put in some overtime today.  Have a good weeken Joe