Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2017, 04:31:08 PM »

Tried to sleep it off but still somewhat numb 4 hours later.
Well, time to get a bottle of Tito's and some seltzer and numb the other half.  Plus of course help to prevent infection.

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2017, 04:31:56 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2017, 04:34:28 PM »

Back home and drilled out!  Sheesh, entire side of my head is numb.
Yep. We've been telling you for years.
LOL

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2017, 04:56:30 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
A breast?  Thought they always traveled in pairs.  Evening Mr. World Peace.

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
A breast?  Thought they always traveled in pairs.  Evening Mr. World Peace.

Good evening, Mike. I like to think of myself as Mr. World Piece.

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2017, 05:24:18 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
A breast?  Thought they always traveled in pairs.  Evening Mr. World Peace.

Good evening, Mike. I like to think of myself as Mr. World Piece.
… or would you like to get a wolrd piece?  Yo Antnee.  Hot, humid, and the air is full of pollen.  Summertime in a river valley.  Smokin' a Brick House Maduro toro.  Nice smoke.

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2017, 05:26:37 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
A breast?  Thought they always traveled in pairs.  Evening Mr. World Peace.

Good evening, Mike. I like to think of myself as Mr. World Piece.
I think of you as Mr. FREE World Piece ;D

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2017, 05:35:43 PM »

And they fuk up again, another passenger with free travel for life!

United Airlines takes seat away from child on Houston flight, forces him to sit on his mother'

United Airlines workers forced a woman flying from Houston to Boston to give up her son's seat, even though she paid nearly $1,000 for it.

United Airlines acknowledged that workers shouldn't have given the seat away to another passenger.

"On a recent flight from Houston to Boston, we inaccurately scanned the boarding pass of Ms. Yamauchi's son," United Airlines representatives said in a press release.

"As a result, her son's seat appeared to not be checked in, and staff released his seat to another customer and Ms. Yamauchi held her son for the flight. We deeply apologize to Ms. Yamauchi and her son for this experience. We are providing compensation as a goodwill gesture. We are also working with our employees to prevent this from ever happening again."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/United-Airlines-takes-seat-away-child-mother-11267745.php?ipid=hpctp

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2017, 05:43:23 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
And the other Dean went to yank the starter off the mower and has not been heard from since.
went to jump in the lady's pool. will replace starter, ground wire to starter, ignition switch, coil, and fuel filter when money allows. I'm looking at about $300 I don't have until next month. after all that the mower will be almost new.

« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
And the other Dean went to yank the starter off the mower and has not been heard from since.
went to jump in the lady's pool. will replace starter, ground wire to starter, ignition switch, coil, and fuel filter when money allows. I'm looking at about $300 I don't have until next month. after all that the mower will be almost new.
Lordy

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2017, 05:52:00 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2017, 05:53:36 PM »

[...]

That sensitivity and common sense training is working out real well!   ::)

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2017, 05:54:18 PM »

Vatican police 'break up gay orgy at home of secretary of one of Pope Francis's key advisers'

Raid at flat belonging to the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
Occupant of flat was allegedly secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio
Coccopalmerio heads Pontifical Council for Legislative texts and is a key adviser to the Pope

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html#ixzz4lzrCfUZA

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2017, 05:55:02 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2017, 05:56:11 PM »

Vatican police 'break up gay orgy at home of secretary of one of Pope Francis's key advisers'

Raid at flat belonging to the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
Occupant of flat was allegedly secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio
Coccopalmerio heads Pontifical Council for Legislative texts and is a key adviser to the Pope

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html#ixzz4lzrCfUZA
Not a good week for the Holy See either....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9