Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2017, 08:32:40 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.
Hmm, that's a tough call.  Trying to decide which of those will cause shorter term blindness.
And I fear one can un-see neither.
Most likely and that could well be a life changing experience.

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2017, 08:33:44 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.
Hmm, that's a tough call.  Trying to decide which of those will cause shorter term blindness.
And I fear one can un-see neither.

Oh come on. Old almost naked old ladies or naked Tony jiggling? Really?

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2017, 08:41:45 PM »

[...]

I'd have to go for the grannies since I've already seen myself.

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2017, 08:47:17 PM »

[...]

There's one in your camp, PoolBoyDean.

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2017, 08:49:16 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.

« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Did you have anything of value in the mail?

I had a Sonic Malted Brownie Bliss Master Blast for dinner.

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2017, 08:51:12 PM »

Regarding my bank issue... must have hit a nerve with the email I sent to the compliance officer. Received a call from the CEO's office that they were looking into it. Let's see what they come up with.

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2017, 08:51:58 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Did you have anything of value in the mail?

I had a Sonic Malted Brownie Bliss Master Blast for dinner.
Unfortunately not.

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2017, 08:53:12 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Did you have anything of value in the mail?

I had a Sonic Malted Brownie Bliss Master Blast for dinner.
Unfortunately not.
:(

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2017, 09:00:00 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.
Hmm, that's a tough call.  Trying to decide which of those will cause shorter term blindness.
Probably take your own eyes out with either one.... :o

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2017, 09:01:19 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Gourmet dining tonight.  Now you're starting to sound like me.

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2017, 09:03:08 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Did you have anything of value in the mail?

I had a Sonic Malted Brownie Bliss Master Blast for dinner.
Batchin' it pretty good there sir.  Did your house bid get accepted?

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2017, 09:03:28 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Did you have anything of value in the mail?

I had a Sonic Malted Brownie Bliss Master Blast for dinner.
Batchin' it pretty good there sir.  Did your house bid get accepted?
By not crazy people....

« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2017, 09:11:07 PM »

Waiting for the hot dogs to finish grillin'. I'm exhausted and hungry.
Did you have anything of value in the mail?

I had a Sonic Malted Brownie Bliss Master Blast for dinner.
Batchin' it pretty good there sir.  Did your house bid get accepted?
Dentist told me not to eat solid food for 24 hours and that sounded good so the warden picked me one up on the way home.

All contracted and sent to the closing attorney.  We have until next Sunday to inspect it and void the contract so Warden is going over next Thursday to check it out.  To the best of our knowledge this seller is a solid guy.

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2017, 09:38:54 PM »

Well the numbness has all worn off and my tooth does not hurt so that is a sure enough good thing!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9