Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2017, 05:57:58 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
I thought he meant he was not wearing underwear anymore

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2017, 05:58:49 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Between the banter posting and scenery appreciating, amazing that you don't walk into a pole or out into traffic.

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2017, 05:58:56 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
I thought he meant he was not wearing underwear anymore
Maybe he flies United

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2017, 05:59:48 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
I thought he meant he was not wearing underwear anymore
That could be.  Mayor Tony is a stylin' kinda guy!

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2017, 06:16:14 PM »

take care guys...

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2017, 06:20:32 PM »

take care guys...
Have a good evening Valentine

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Both.

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2017, 07:06:39 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2017, 07:17:06 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provider your jiggler is still functional.

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2017, 07:17:41 PM »

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2017, 07:27:46 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2017, 08:16:51 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2017, 08:26:12 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.
I have no interest in either one

« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2017, 08:28:56 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.
Hmm, that's a tough call.  Trying to decide which of those will cause shorter term blindness.

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2017, 08:29:42 PM »

So where is ChecksInTheMailTony?  Almost time for an afternoon rack report.
Haven't been outside. But I'm planning a smoke for the walk across town and I'll keep you ABREAST of the situation.
I'm not big into fashion but I'm pretty sure underwear is out of style because not a lot of women are wearing it today. Lots of nice jiggling going on.
Do you mean your jiggling or theirs?
Just clarifyin'
Their jiggling should put an end to your jiggling you know what I mean provided your jiggler is still functional.
I was referring to the asses jiggling in white pants/shorts. But if y'all are more interested in my jigglers...

not me. no offense but I'd rather look at soggy saggy grannie panties in the pool anytime.
Hmm, that's a tough call.  Trying to decide which of those will cause shorter term blindness.
And I fear one can un-see neither.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9