CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 17, 2020, 12:17:12 AM

Title: 7/17/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on July 17, 2020, 12:17:12 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 05:52:07 AM
We made it!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 06:01:47 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 06:16:00 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 06:35:56 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 06:51:26 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Head down and step on it!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 07:04:11 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Head down and step on it!
I nearly got t-boned and had to stop. First red of the day.

The technical folks on the project tried so hard over the last several weeks to sell something to the client and finally succeeded. What they neglected to mention and I only just uncovered is that this new way requires a technical person on their end to do infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting. Basically, a person that they don't have. So now I'll have to go back with my tail between my legs and tell them we didn't give them all the facts before they made this decision.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 07:37:26 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Head down and step on it!
I nearly got t-boned and had to stop. First red of the day.

The technical folks on the project tried so hard over the last several weeks to sell something to the client and finally succeeded. What they neglected to mention and I only just uncovered is that this new way requires a technical person on their end to do infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting. Basically, a person that they don't have. So now I'll have to go back with my tail between my legs and tell them we didn't give them all the facts before they made this decision.
Oof. Not a good start to your Friday. It can only get better from here, right?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 07:45:43 AM
We made it!
Indeed?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 07:47:12 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Head down and step on it!
I nearly got t-boned and had to stop. First red of the day.

The technical folks on the project tried so hard over the last several weeks to sell something to the client and finally succeeded. What they neglected to mention and I only just uncovered is that this new way requires a technical person on their end to do infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting. Basically, a person that they don't have. So now I'll have to go back with my tail between my legs and tell them we didn't give them all the facts before they made this decision.
Oof. Not a good start to your Friday. It can only get better from here, right?
Wishful thinking...
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 07:50:19 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
You think you're Mr. Bean or what?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 07:52:39 AM
Today is Friday, July 17, the 199th day of 2020. There are 167 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 17, 1944, during World War II, 320 men, two-thirds of them African-Americans, were killed when a pair of ammunition ships exploded at the Port Chicago Naval Magazine in California.

On this date:
In 1717, George Frideric Handel’s “Water Music” was first performed by an orchestra during a boating party on the River Thames (tehmz), with the musicians on one barge, and King George I listening from another.
In 1862, during the Civil War, Congress approved the Second Confiscation Act, which declared that all slaves taking refuge behind Union lines were to be set free.
In 1918, Russia’s Czar Nicholas II and his family were executed by the Bolsheviks.

In 1945, following Nazi Germany’s surrender, President Harry S. Truman, Soviet leader Josef Stalin and British Prime Minister Winston S. Churchill began meeting at Potsdam in the final Allied summit of World War II.
In 1962, the United States conducted its last atmospheric nuclear test to date, detonating a 20-kiloton device, codenamed Little Feller I, at the Nevada Test Site.
In 1975, an Apollo spaceship docked with a Soyuz spacecraft in orbit in the first superpower link-up of its kind.

In 1981, 114 people were killed when a pair of suspended walkways above the lobby of the Kansas City Hyatt Regency Hotel collapsed during a tea dance.
In 1996, TWA Flight 800, a Europe-bound Boeing 747, exploded and crashed off Long Island, New York, shortly after departing John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 230 people on board.
In 1997, Woolworth Corp. announced it was closing its 400 remaining five-and-dime stores across the country, ending 117 years in business.

In 2007, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted by a federal grand jury in Richmond, Virginia, on charges related to competitive dogfighting. (Vick later admitted bankrolling the dogfighting operation and helping to kill six to eight dogs; he served 23 months in federal custody, the last 60 days in home confinement.)
In 2009, former CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite died in New York at 92.

In 2014, Eric Garner, an unarmed Black man accused of selling loose, untaxed cigarettes, died shortly after being wrestled to the ground by New York City police officers; a video of the takedown showed Garner repeatedly saying, “I can’t breathe.” (Garner’s family received $5.9 million from the city in 2015 to settle a wrongful death claim.) All 298 passengers and crew aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 were killed when the Boeing 777 was shot down over rebel-held eastern Ukraine; both Ukraine’s government and pro-Russian separatists denied responsibility.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 07:53:29 AM
Ten years ago: Federal authorities in Puerto Rico arrested alleged drug kingpin Jose Figueroa Agosto after a decade-long chase through the Caribbean. Thousands of gays and lesbians from around Europe marched through Poland’s capital, Warsaw, to demand equal rights and more tolerance in the heavily Roman Catholic nation.

Five years ago: More than 1,000 people attended an interfaith service in Chattanooga, Tennessee, to mourn four Marines who had been shot to death at a reserve facility by a Kuwaiti-born gunman. A suicide bomber with the Islamic State group attacked a crowded marketplace in Iraq’s Diyala province, killing 115 people.

One year ago: Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was sentenced to life behind bars in a U.S. prison. Prosecutors in Massachusetts dropped a case accusing actor Kevin Spacey of groping a young man at a resort island bar in 2016; the accuser had refused to testify about a missing cellphone that defense lawyers said would support Spacey’s claims of innocence.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 07:57:54 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Donald Sutherland is 85.
Rock musician Spencer Davis is 81.
Sportscaster Verne Lundquist is 80.
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, is 73.
Rock musician Terry “Geezer” Butler is 71.
Actress Lucie Arnaz is 69.
Actor David Hasselhoff is 68.
Rock musician Fran Smith Jr. (The Hooters) is 68.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is 66.
Television producer Mark Burnett is 60.
Actress Nancy Giles is 60.
Singer Regina Belle is 57.
Country singer Craig Morgan is 56.
Rock musician Lou Barlow is 54.
Contemporary Christian singer Susan Ashton is 53.
Actor Andre Royo is 52.
Actress Bitty Schram is 52.
Actor Jason Clarke is 51.
Movie director F. Gary Gray is 51.
Singer JC (PM Dawn) is 49.
Rapper Sole’ is 47.
Country singer Luke Bryan is 44.
Actor Eric Winter is 44.
Actor Mike Vogel is 41.
Actor Tom Cullen is 35.
Actor Brando Eaton is 34.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Jeremih (jehr-uh-MY’) is 33.
Actress Summer Bishil is 32.
Actress Billie Lourd is 28.
Actor Leo Howard is 23.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:02:23 AM
Morning QuandaryTony and IsoDave.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:03:29 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 08:06:02 AM
It's like that old Nationwide commercial, "life comes at you fast..."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chuck-woolery-coronavirus-son-tested-positive-214332776.html
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 08:06:38 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
I doubt we'd get there with a full contingent.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 08:20:08 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Head down and step on it!
I nearly got t-boned and had to stop. First red of the day.

The technical folks on the project tried so hard over the last several weeks to sell something to the client and finally succeeded. What they neglected to mention and I only just uncovered is that this new way requires a technical person on their end to do infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting. Basically, a person that they don't have. So now I'll have to go back with my tail between my legs and tell them we didn't give them all the facts before they made this decision.
At least your team didn't design or install this.
"In 1981, 114 people were killed when a pair of suspended walkways above the lobby of the Kansas City Hyatt Regency Hotel collapsed during a tea dance."
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 08:22:26 AM
Good morning ACoupleO'Daves and CustomerOopsTony.  All greens this morning, so I'm good.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 08:23:05 AM
Good morning, Dave and Mark.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 08:24:06 AM
[...]

That's true. It's not a life and death situation. So maybe things are looking up after all.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 08:27:23 AM
[...]

Well put, AMatterofPerspectiveMark.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 08:46:11 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 08:48:57 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:54:55 AM
It's like that old Nationwide commercial, "life comes at you fast..."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chuck-woolery-coronavirus-son-tested-positive-214332776.html
Yea, Karma baby!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:56:36 AM
Good morning ACoupleO'Daves and CustomerOopsTony.  All greens this morning, so I'm good.
Morning InThePinkAboutAllGreensBean.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 08:57:19 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:57:24 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
Should I look or shouldn't I?....
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:58:10 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
But cigars will last longer...and no calories!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 09:10:36 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:10:50 AM
If you have some time to kill, here's some fun Town names for you to chuckle at....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/other/50-strangest-town-names-in-america-and-where-they-came-from/ss-BB16Jyvn?ocid=msedgntp

like Bald Knob or Toad Suck Arkansas (is that where you're from Bean?)
Bird in Hand, Blue Ball and of course Intercourse PA
Cut and Shoot  and Jot 'em Down TX
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:12:07 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
I think you're right...needs a redhead or two for readjustment.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 09:12:43 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 09:13:25 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 09:14:21 AM
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 09:14:31 AM
If you have some time to kill, here's some fun Town names for you to chuckle at....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/other/50-strangest-town-names-in-america-and-where-they-came-from/ss-BB16Jyvn?ocid=msedgntp

like Bald Knob or Toad Suck Arkansas (is that where you're from Bean?)
Bird in Hand, Blue Ball and of course Intercourse PA
Cut and Shoot  and Jot 'em Down TX
I got your bald knob right here.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 09:14:52 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
But cigars will last longer...and no calories!
Good points.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 09:16:15 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 09:21:06 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
You are too kind.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:21:07 AM
I see there is a new MOW release, Valkyrie.  Sounds like something you would like Rick.  I'll be sampling before long myself.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:25:57 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:29:56 AM
Rick, you like La Gran Llave?  10ers of both the maduro and connie offered up as weekly specials at the Sis.  Price OK, not Cheapy-Cheapo.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 09:32:40 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Sounds like something that would necessitate a certificate of appreciation.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:36:24 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Sounds like something that would necessitate a certificate of appreciation.
Indeed. 🤫
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 09:39:51 AM
Giving the boys a little quiet time in their crates. That means a little quiet time for me.
A much better start to the day than Tony.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 09:45:00 AM
I see there is a new MOW release, Valkyrie.  Sounds like something you would like Rick.  I'll be sampling before long myself.
Yeah I was going to bring that up. If I can get free shipping I might pull the trigger
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 09:47:35 AM
Rick, you like La Gran Llave?  10ers of both the maduro and connie offered up as weekly specials at the Sis.  Price OK, not Cheapy-Cheapo.
I'm going to have to check my usuals. An order should be in place by noon. Pay day and I need the Wifey to expect it haha
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:54:39 AM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 09:57:02 AM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 10:05:36 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Sounds like something that would necessitate a certificate of appreciation.
It would certainly be a greater upside potential for his Ladder of Performance Success Certification vs his current work situation.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 10:08:51 AM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 10:23:31 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 10:26:48 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:29:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 10:36:18 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 10:36:42 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:40:48 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Oh ye of so little faith.  All we need is a little politics and LTG and I can get us across the line.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:46:03 AM
This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html (https://crumblcookies.com/index.html)
Distinctly American.  "We'll sell cookies.  I know, I know, it's been done.  But we'll make them BIG. Yoooge! With lots of frosting. And we'll package them in Victoria's Secret Pink boxes.  I'm tellin' yuh, we'll be printin' money."
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:49:50 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
I think you're right...needs a redhead or two for readjustment.
Anybody checked in on him?  New York is a hotbed for the virus, and Dean's got an autoimmune disease.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:53:15 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
TWSS.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:53:44 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.
SSTT.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 10:58:12 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.
SSTT.
She really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 11:02:37 AM
Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Oh ye of so little faith.  All we need is a little politics and LTG and I can get us across the line.
Thats the spirit!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:02:41 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.
SSTT.
She really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
Or otherwise occupied.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 11:04:30 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.
SSTT.
She really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
Or otherwise occupied.
Why?  There are no goats around.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:11:26 AM
Well, one meeting cancelled.  This day is improving already.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:14:13 AM
If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.
SSTT.
She really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
Or otherwise occupied.
Why?  There are no goats around.
But she keeps bleating like one.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 11:16:43 AM
Well, one meeting cancelled.  This day is improving already.
Leave it on your schedule and fill the time with post whoring.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:19:10 AM
Well, one meeting cancelled.  This day is improving already.
Leave it on your schedule and fill the time with post whoring.
Damned straight.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 11:29:29 AM
Well, one meeting cancelled.  This day is improving already.
Leave it on your schedule and fill the time with post whoring.
And he's getting good at it.  Morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 11:33:59 AM
good morning guys. did that sunrise thing on the gulf, stopped and got pizza makings, waiting on dough to rise.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:34:43 AM
Well, one meeting cancelled.  This day is improving already.
Leave it on your schedule and fill the time with post whoring.
And he's getting good at it.  Morning RazMan.
Recovering my skills.  Wasn't my record, like, 75 posts in a day?  But that was at least 4 years ago.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:35:23 AM
good morning guys. did that sunrise thing on the gulf, stopped and got pizza makings, waiting on dough to rise.
There he is.  Glad to see you, Deano.  I was wondering if I should be worried about you.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 11:38:35 AM
good morning guys. did that sunrise thing on the gulf, stopped and got pizza makings, waiting on dough to rise.
There he is.  Glad to see you, Deano.  I was wondering if I should be worried about you.
thanks Brett, but you guys should worry more about me when I'm here. 🤣
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 11:39:56 AM
I hate pizza dough, I can never get it round or thin enough. 😞
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 11:43:09 AM
good morning guys. did that sunrise thing on the gulf, stopped and got pizza makings, waiting on dough to rise.
There he is.  Glad to see you, Deano.  I was wondering if I should be worried about you.
thanks Brett, but you guys should worry more about me when I'm here. 🤣
We do that, as well. :D
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:45:55 AM
I think the economy is really starting to bite.  I'm watching gun auctions, and bid levels for serious collector pieces are pretty distinctly depressed.  If I wasn't nearly $5K into various gun commitments right now, I'd be bidding.  But I've got one 1911 in for restoration, just bought another, I have a rifle build and a handgun build in progress, a rifle having a new front sight put on, new sights for my carry gun that need to be installed, a bid in for a percussion revolver, money going away for hunting trips this fall, a trip to Front Sight coming in September.  Then there's money going out for home improvement projects.  I'm doing my part for the economy.

But damn, there are some deals out there right now on guns.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 11:47:22 AM
I hate pizza dough, I can never get it round or thin enough. 😞
Neither can I.  My #2 son has gotten quite good at it, but he's making pizza for himself 3-4 times a week.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 11:53:11 AM
I think the economy is really starting to bite.  I'm watching gun auctions, and bid levels for serious collector pieces are pretty distinctly depressed.  If I wasn't nearly $5K into various gun commitments right now, I'd be bidding.  But I've got one 1911 in for restoration, just bought another, I have a rifle build and a handgun build in progress, a rifle having a new front sight put on, new sights for my carry gun that need to be installed, a bid in for a percussion revolver, money going away for hunting trips this fall, a trip to Front Sight coming in September.  Then there's money going out for home improvement projects.  I'm doing my part for the economy.

But damn, there are some deals out there right now on guns.
Someone at our shop was looking for a Taurus Judge Public Defender for his wife, can't find one anywhere in stock.  Guess it depends on the make/model/caliber.  Ammo is still in short supply also.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 11:55:52 AM
I hate pizza dough, I can never get it round or thin enough. 😞
Neither can I.  My #2 son has gotten quite good at it, but he's making pizza for himself 3-4 times a week.
fuck it. it'll eat.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 11:57:26 AM
[...]

guns are in short supply here too unless you want to pay top dollar. trying to find a .410 pistol grip for under $500, sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 11:58:26 AM
good morning guys. did that sunrise thing on the gulf, stopped and got pizza makings, waiting on dough to rise.
TWSS.  Good Day Dean.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 12:00:45 PM
[...]

We're all stocked up here.  Need to go on an ammo run myself.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 12:01:13 PM
I hate pizza dough, I can never get it round or thin enough. 😞
Neither can I.  My #2 son has gotten quite good at it, but he's making pizza for himself 3-4 times a week.
fuck it. it'll eat.
It's roundish, that'd be close enough for me.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:05:01 PM
As a firearms collector, I'm always looking out for firearms of a type employed in historical events.  Getting the actual firearm used in a historical event is for far better-heeled, or luckier, collectors than I.  But getting the same type can be doable, even at a bargain, and that's more fun to because then I can shoot the weapons.

Take this example.  Slide-action rifles are not terribly popular among American shooters, who tend to favor the accuracy and durability of bolt rifles for hunting and semi-automatic rifles for other shooting sports.  So even though there aren't many Remington Gamemasters around, prices on them tend to be low.  My interest in them?  Well, I find slide action rifles interesting, and also, a Remington Gamemaster was used in a very, very famous assassination in April 1968.  I know, it's a bit morbid.  But history often is.

This one isn't original.  It has a custom stock.  But still, it interests me, and with 3 days to go on the auction, it's at $270.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:06:03 PM
before.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 12:10:17 PM
before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:13:45 PM
[...]

Fortunately for me, I already own all - or at least most - of the current-production guns I'll likely ever want.  Now I'm looking for specific pieces from specific eras, or related somehow to specific events.

Of course, in times like these, it does help to cultivate relationships with local gun dealers.  If your local dealer likes you, you get phone calls when they have a line on something.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:15:28 PM
[...]

That's a problem right now.  Fortunately, I've got a decent stash, but my usual suppliers are all tapped out right now.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:16:26 PM
before.
Damn, now I'm hungry.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:17:41 PM
after.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:17:45 PM
before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
One of my all-time favorites: Jalapenos and anchovies on very, very thin crust.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:19:03 PM
before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
sorry. just pepperoni and mushrooms.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:31:12 PM
Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser .410 Gauge Pistol Grip Shotgun.

out of stock
out of stock
backordered
out of stock
WTF
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:31:59 PM
Oliva V torp and coffee lined up for dessert.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:32:30 PM
before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
One of my all-time favorites: Jalapenos and anchovies on very, very thin crust.
👍
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 12:35:23 PM
Not a bad price on the Skinny Monsters sampler.  Deano's buddy overproduced a bit on this one.

https://www.cigarking.com/rare-tatuaje-limited-edition-skinny-monsters-sampler-10-pack-special-20-off-free-2020-lil-nightmares-exclusive-cigar-free-cigar-king-cutter-free-cigar-king-refillable-butane-torch-lighter-free-shipping-on-your-entire-order/?utm_source=Cigar+King&utm_campaign=93978fd045-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_01_06_COPY_355&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_32c136a61b-93978fd045-259976701&mc_cid=93978fd045&mc_eid=4dde6845d1
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 12:37:35 PM
[...]

You have a preference for use in 9mm and 45mm?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:49:08 PM
Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser .410 Gauge Pistol Grip Shotgun.

out of stock
out of stock
backordered
out of stock
WTF
I thought you'd already gotten one of those.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:54:01 PM
Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser .410 Gauge Pistol Grip Shotgun.

out of stock
out of stock
backordered
out of stock
WTF
I thought you'd already gotten one of those.
no, I have the Mossberg 12 gauge in camo, used with cut barrel.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 12:57:16 PM
[...]

For carry?  Speer Gold Dot or Hornady XTP.  124-grain in 9mm and 185-grain in .45 ACP.  I don't like 230-grain for carry in .45 ACP because at standard loads it's too slow and too easily disrupted by clothing.  Higher-pressure loads that will get the big bullet moving are hard on guns and hard to get back on target.

Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 12:59:49 PM
Mossberg 88 Cruiser 20 Gauge Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun in Ohio for $229.99 but in store pick up only.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 01:03:40 PM
dessert time. haven't had a V in quite awhile it seems.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 01:09:32 PM
after.
Looks delicious!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 01:11:37 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 01:13:04 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:14:38 PM
after.
they pay extra now for the irregular edged "craft pizzas".
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:16:05 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 01:16:11 PM
Well, one meeting cancelled.  This day is improving already.
Leave it on your schedule and fill the time with post whoring.
I've done that.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:17:22 PM
before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
One of my all-time favorites: Jalapenos and anchovies on very, very thin crust.
Your wife must be a Saint to stay with you (during) and after that.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 01:17:28 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:19:15 PM
Mossberg 88 Cruiser 20 Gauge Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun in Ohio for $229.99 but in store pick up only.
LTG can pick it up for you!  😆
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 01:22:07 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
I suspect we'll be hearing something similar real soon. So far I'm staying home until October 1st.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 01:24:29 PM
after.
they pay extra now for the irregular edged "craft pizzas".
by the time you add up the cost of all the ingredients it is pricey,
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 01:24:37 PM
after.
I'd give you a pizzaiolo certification based on that photo.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 01:26:31 PM
after.
I'd give you a pizzaiolo certification based on that photo.
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 01:27:01 PM
Mossberg 88 Cruiser 20 Gauge Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun in Ohio for $229.99 but in store pick up only.
LTG can pick it up for you!  😆
LALTS²
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:27:07 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 01:27:24 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:28:12 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 01:28:23 PM
after.
I'd give you a pizzaiolo certification based on that photo.
I wished I had a few anchovies to throw on and a few hot peppers. it needed something more.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 17, 2020, 01:29:55 PM
Mossberg 88 Cruiser 20 Gauge Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun in Ohio for $229.99 but in store pick up only.
LTG can pick it up for you!  😆
I'll keep looking local. I have a few friends in LE that can help me out.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 01:30:03 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 01:34:22 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
That's the kicker for me. The vanpool only costs me $150 a month, which given the distance of 54 miles one-way is a monumental savings in gas and maintenance. But it's still a total of 3 hours of commute time on the average day. That sucks, not just for the toll it takes on me personally, but on productivity for my employer.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 01:38:26 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
The only drawback for me is a lack of a fitness center. I may have to look into a treadmill or something at some point, try to stay in fighting shape.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 01:39:30 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
So Rose of Sharon is a maker and a line from Southern Draw?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 17, 2020, 02:20:10 PM
Hazzuh, page 9ers!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 02:33:38 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
That's the kicker for me. The vanpool only costs me $150 a month, which given the distance of 54 miles one-way is a monumental savings in gas and maintenance. But it's still a total of 3 hours of commute time on the average day. That sucks, not just for the toll it takes on me personally, but on productivity for my employer.
The strange thing is that I didn't seem to gain three hours to do the things that I want to do... Like smoke cigars.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 03:31:22 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
So Rose of Sharon is a maker and a line from Southern Draw?
Rose of Sharon is a line under Southern Draw. Like the rest of the line, made by AJF. Sharon is the wife and Co owner .
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 03:31:52 PM
Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
That's the kicker for me. The vanpool only costs me $150 a month, which given the distance of 54 miles one-way is a monumental savings in gas and maintenance. But it's still a total of 3 hours of commute time on the average day. That sucks, not just for the toll it takes on me personally, but on productivity for my employer.
The strange thing is that I didn't seem to gain three hours to do the things that I want to do... Like smoke cigars.
Poor time management.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 03:32:42 PM
After lunch with another Cabinetta.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 03:33:00 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
So Rose of Sharon is a maker and a line from Southern Draw?
Rose of Sharon is a line under Southern Draw. Like the rest of the line, made by AJF. Sharon is the wife and Co owner .
Southern Draw → Rose of Sharon → Ignite series?  F'kn ridiculous.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 03:57:45 PM
Southern Draw while it's top of mind
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200717/d2d693d49edf732c1b2b22489850fecd.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 04:24:10 PM
after.
I'd give you a pizzaiolo certification based on that photo.
I wished I had a few anchovies to throw on and a few hot peppers. it needed something more.
Get out on your kayak and net  few.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 04:25:17 PM
Southern Draw while it's top of mind
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200717/d2d693d49edf732c1b2b22489850fecd.jpg)
Doez that make me an influencer?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 04:31:16 PM
Southern Draw while it's top of mind
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200717/d2d693d49edf732c1b2b22489850fecd.jpg)
Doez that make me an influencer?
I would say so. I think Southern Draw should be made aware.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 17, 2020, 04:46:15 PM
Southern Draw while it's top of mind
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200717/d2d693d49edf732c1b2b22489850fecd.jpg)
Doez that make me an influencer?
Just reinforces your status.  You have to do that occasionally, like CE credits.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 05:29:33 PM
Today's offering from SBC (Small Batch Cigar)

Friday Specials!
Today we have one special on three categories plus we still have the DE Event specials below running until midnight.

Categories
Casa Cuevas
Fratello
La Aurora

CODE: FRIDAY = 20% off with 5% reward points

Please log in before using code.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 05:31:26 PM
Today's offering from SBC (Small Batch Cigar)

Friday Specials!
Today we have one special on three categories plus we still have the DE Event specials below running until midnight.

Categories
Casa Cuevas
Fratello
La Aurora

CODE: FRIDAY = 20% off with 5% reward points

Please log in before using code.
Thank you.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 06:48:15 PM
Two consecutive days of 10 pages? Who are we?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 08:01:58 PM
Two consecutive days of 10 pages? Who are we?
We are Devo.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 17, 2020, 08:25:25 PM
Nice work boys. Like Seinfeld we got 10 pages of nothing. 😀
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:40:12 PM
Nice work boys. Like Seinfeld we got 10 pages of nothing. 😀
More impressive than 3 pages of nothing however.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:42:46 PM
Starting the evening with a La Hacienda.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 17, 2020, 08:44:40 PM
Starting the evening with a La Hacienda.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 08:45:37 PM
Nice work boys. Like Seinfeld we got 10 pages of nothing. 😀
What the hell are you talking about, "nothing?"  There was some killer pizza content, and some historical information about a firearm.  You didn't actually go back and read it, did you?
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 17, 2020, 10:11:04 PM
Nice work boys. Like Seinfeld we got 10 pages of nothing.
What the hell are you talking about, "nothing?"  There was some killer pizza content, and some historical information about a firearm.  You didn't actually go back and read it, did you?
The nerve!!!
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 17, 2020, 10:12:16 PM
Nice work boys. Like Seinfeld we got 10 pages of nothing.
What the hell are you talking about, "nothing?"  There was some killer pizza content, and some historical information about a firearm.  You didn't actually go back and read it, did you?
The nerve!!!
Everyone's a critic.
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 10:14:10 PM
Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
Did someone say nipples
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on July 17, 2020, 10:18:52 PM
I tell ya for 10 pages about nothing, sure made some good reading
Title: Re: 7/17/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 17, 2020, 11:54:45 PM
I tell ya for 10 pages about nothing, sure made some good reading
Amen