Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2020, 01:28:12 PM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.

« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2020, 01:28:23 PM »

after.
I'd give you a pizzaiolo certification based on that photo.
I wished I had a few anchovies to throw on and a few hot peppers. it needed something more.

« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2020, 01:29:55 PM »

Mossberg 88 Cruiser 20 Gauge Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun in Ohio for $229.99 but in store pick up only.
LTG can pick it up for you!  😆
I'll keep looking local. I have a few friends in LE that can help me out.

« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »

Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.

« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2020, 01:34:22 PM »

Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
That's the kicker for me. The vanpool only costs me $150 a month, which given the distance of 54 miles one-way is a monumental savings in gas and maintenance. But it's still a total of 3 hours of commute time on the average day. That sucks, not just for the toll it takes on me personally, but on productivity for my employer.

« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2020, 01:38:26 PM »

Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
The only drawback for me is a lack of a fitness center. I may have to look into a treadmill or something at some point, try to stay in fighting shape.

« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2020, 01:39:30 PM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
So Rose of Sharon is a maker and a line from Southern Draw?

« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2020, 02:20:10 PM »

Hazzuh, page 9ers!

« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2020, 02:33:38 PM »

Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
That's the kicker for me. The vanpool only costs me $150 a month, which given the distance of 54 miles one-way is a monumental savings in gas and maintenance. But it's still a total of 3 hours of commute time on the average day. That sucks, not just for the toll it takes on me personally, but on productivity for my employer.
The strange thing is that I didn't seem to gain three hours to do the things that I want to do... Like smoke cigars.

« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2020, 03:31:22 PM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
So Rose of Sharon is a maker and a line from Southern Draw?
Rose of Sharon is a line under Southern Draw. Like the rest of the line, made by AJF. Sharon is the wife and Co owner .

« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2020, 03:31:52 PM »

Got the official word that I long suspected while I was at lunch - we'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Me too. Not that I mind.
Save a ton of $$ on gas and maintenance, at least.
And commute hours.
That's the kicker for me. The vanpool only costs me $150 a month, which given the distance of 54 miles one-way is a monumental savings in gas and maintenance. But it's still a total of 3 hours of commute time on the average day. That sucks, not just for the toll it takes on me personally, but on productivity for my employer.
The strange thing is that I didn't seem to gain three hours to do the things that I want to do... Like smoke cigars.
Poor time management.

« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2020, 03:32:42 PM »

After lunch with another Cabinetta.

« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2020, 03:33:00 PM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?
That looked strange to me too...
Rose of  Sharon "Ignite" Series. Different viola.
800 10 count jars with profits to Navy Seals Foundation. Nipple perfect like a larger Hemmingway Short Story.
There is also a LE Lustrum 10 pack which is a Belicosa.
So Rose of Sharon is a maker and a line from Southern Draw?
Rose of Sharon is a line under Southern Draw. Like the rest of the line, made by AJF. Sharon is the wife and Co owner .
Southern Draw → Rose of Sharon → Ignite series?  F'kn ridiculous.

« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »

Southern Draw while it's top of mind

« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2020, 04:24:10 PM »

after.
I'd give you a pizzaiolo certification based on that photo.
I wished I had a few anchovies to throw on and a few hot peppers. it needed something more.
Get out on your kayak and net  few.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11