Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2020, 09:10:36 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2020, 09:10:50 AM »

If you have some time to kill, here's some fun Town names for you to chuckle at....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/other/50-strangest-town-names-in-america-and-where-they-came-from/ss-BB16Jyvn?ocid=msedgntp

like Bald Knob or Toad Suck Arkansas (is that where you're from Bean?)
Bird in Hand, Blue Ball and of course Intercourse PA
Cut and Shoot  and Jot 'em Down TX

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2020, 09:12:07 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
I think you're right...needs a redhead or two for readjustment.

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2020, 09:12:43 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2020, 09:13:25 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
Agreed.

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2020, 09:14:21 AM »

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2020, 09:14:31 AM »

If you have some time to kill, here's some fun Town names for you to chuckle at....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/other/50-strangest-town-names-in-america-and-where-they-came-from/ss-BB16Jyvn?ocid=msedgntp

like Bald Knob or Toad Suck Arkansas (is that where you're from Bean?)
Bird in Hand, Blue Ball and of course Intercourse PA
Cut and Shoot  and Jot 'em Down TX
I got your bald knob right here.

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2020, 09:14:52 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
But cigars will last longer...and no calories!
Good points.

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2020, 09:16:15 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
You are too kind.

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2020, 09:21:07 AM »

I see there is a new MOW release, Valkyrie.  Sounds like something you would like Rick.  I'll be sampling before long myself.

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2020, 09:25:57 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2020, 09:29:56 AM »

Rick, you like La Gran Llave?  10ers of both the maduro and connie offered up as weekly specials at the Sis.  Price OK, not Cheapy-Cheapo.

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2020, 09:32:40 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Sounds like something that would necessitate a certificate of appreciation.

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2020, 09:36:24 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Sounds like something that would necessitate a certificate of appreciation.
Indeed. 🤫
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11