Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2020, 09:39:51 AM »

Giving the boys a little quiet time in their crates. That means a little quiet time for me.
A much better start to the day than Tony.

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2020, 09:45:00 AM »

I see there is a new MOW release, Valkyrie.  Sounds like something you would like Rick.  I'll be sampling before long myself.
Yeah I was going to bring that up. If I can get free shipping I might pull the trigger

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »

Rick, you like La Gran Llave?  10ers of both the maduro and connie offered up as weekly specials at the Sis.  Price OK, not Cheapy-Cheapo.
I'm going to have to check my usuals. An order should be in place by noon. Pay day and I need the Wifey to expect it haha

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2020, 09:54:39 AM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2020, 09:57:02 AM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2020, 10:05:36 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
You think they can ship the ice cream?
Doubtful. Tell you what, I'll have some and let you know how it is.  Because I care about you.
Closest ones to you are in Raleigh or Outer Banks NC.  Road trip?
They are also offering franchises.  You could be the Crumblecookie King of the Northeast!
Sounds like something that would necessitate a certificate of appreciation.
It would certainly be a greater upside potential for his Ladder of Performance Success Certification vs his current work situation.

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2020, 10:08:51 AM »

Pups taking a little time out in their crates after a wilting walk this AM.
Think I'll  take one too.
Rose of Sharon but not a Southern Draw?  WTF?

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2020, 10:23:31 AM »

If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2020, 10:26:48 AM »

If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2020, 10:29:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2020, 10:36:18 AM »

If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2020, 10:36:42 AM »

If I can only get FS I would order from CI. Joe cigar stinks. Hmm.
I used to love the diesel wicked but It has been so long not sure I want 10 of em
I was a bit disappointed with that one. Thought it would be a lot stronger than it was.
I mean, it's still a solid stick, just wasn't what I was expecting/hoping for.

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2020, 10:40:48 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Oh ye of so little faith.  All we need is a little politics and LTG and I can get us across the line.

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2020, 10:46:03 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
Distinctly American.  "We'll sell cookies.  I know, I know, it's been done.  But we'll make them BIG. Yoooge! With lots of frosting. And we'll package them in Victoria's Secret Pink boxes.  I'm tellin' yuh, we'll be printin' money."

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2020, 10:49:50 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
Good morning guys. New York did something to that Deano. I'm going to grab a Connecticut and coffee here soon.
I think you're right...needs a redhead or two for readjustment.
Anybody checked in on him?  New York is a hotbed for the virus, and Dean's got an autoimmune disease.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11