« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2020, 12:16:26 PM »

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »

after.

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2020, 12:17:45 PM »

before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
One of my all-time favorites: Jalapenos and anchovies on very, very thin crust.

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2020, 12:19:03 PM »

before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
sorry. just pepperoni and mushrooms.

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2020, 12:31:12 PM »

Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser .410 Gauge Pistol Grip Shotgun.

out of stock
out of stock
backordered
out of stock
WTF

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2020, 12:31:59 PM »

Oliva V torp and coffee lined up for dessert.

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2020, 12:32:30 PM »

before.
Olives, green peppers, onions, jalapenos?  Sheesh.
One of my all-time favorites: Jalapenos and anchovies on very, very thin crust.
👍

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2020, 12:37:35 PM »

I think the economy is really starting to bite.  I'm watching gun auctions, and bid levels for serious collector pieces are pretty distinctly depressed.  If I wasn't nearly $5K into various gun commitments right now, I'd be bidding.  But I've got one 1911 in for restoration, just bought another, I have a rifle build and a handgun build in progress, a rifle having a new front sight put on, new sights for my carry gun that need to be installed, a bid in for a percussion revolver, money going away for hunting trips this fall, a trip to Front Sight coming in September.  Then there's money going out for home improvement projects.  I'm doing my part for the economy.

But damn, there are some deals out there right now on guns.
Someone at our shop was looking for a Taurus Judge Public Defender for his wife, can't find one anywhere in stock.  Guess it depends on the make/model/caliber.  Ammo is still in short supply also.
We're all stocked up here.  Need to go on an ammo run myself.
That's a problem right now.  Fortunately, I've got a decent stash, but my usual suppliers are all tapped out right now.
You have a preference for use in 9mm and 45mm?

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2020, 12:49:08 PM »

Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser .410 Gauge Pistol Grip Shotgun.

out of stock
out of stock
backordered
out of stock
WTF
I thought you'd already gotten one of those.

« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2020, 12:54:01 PM »

Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser .410 Gauge Pistol Grip Shotgun.

out of stock
out of stock
backordered
out of stock
WTF
I thought you'd already gotten one of those.
no, I have the Mossberg 12 gauge in camo, used with cut barrel.

« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2020, 12:57:16 PM »

[...]

For carry?  Speer Gold Dot or Hornady XTP.  124-grain in 9mm and 185-grain in .45 ACP.  I don't like 230-grain for carry in .45 ACP because at standard loads it's too slow and too easily disrupted by clothing.  Higher-pressure loads that will get the big bullet moving are hard on guns and hard to get back on target.

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2020, 12:59:49 PM »

Mossberg 88 Cruiser 20 Gauge Pistol Grip Pump Shotgun in Ohio for $229.99 but in store pick up only.

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2020, 01:03:40 PM »

dessert time. haven't had a V in quite awhile it seems.

« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2020, 01:09:32 PM »