CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: 12/28/2016  (Read 10697 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 12/28/2016
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2016, 11:01:21 AM »

TAMPA, Fla. - There is heavy police presence on Dale Mabry Highway between Spruce and Columbus Streets, closing that portion of the Highway to southbound traffic after a naked man reportedly ran through traffic and jumped on cars early Wednesday.
Multiple officers responded to subdue the man who was behaving irrationally. The man was seen banging his head against a vehicle in the roadway.

Tampa police have confirmed the man died after being transported to the hospital.

The identity of the man has not been released at this time.

The incident is under investigation.
Anyone heard from Shaun lately? Hmmm...
Bastige Has not posted since his last new job.
Clearly he's too good for us now. Doesn't take much.  ;D

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2016, 11:05:37 AM »

Think I will go fuk around a while then get me some catfish for lunch at the Catfish Parlor.   Have not even had an email here this morning.

BBL
Never made it to a mushroom-Swiss burger yesterday because I went home sick instead. Now I'm counting the minutes until lunchtime. Gonna hit the Red Wagon today. Good, greasy burgers.

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2016, 11:25:04 AM »

Sheesh!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2016, 11:26:59 AM »

Think I will go fuk around a while then get me some catfish for lunch at the Catfish Parlor.   Have not even had an email here this morning.

BBL
Never made it to a mushroom-Swiss burger yesterday because I went home sick instead. Now I'm counting the minutes until lunchtime. Gonna hit the Red Wagon today. Good, greasy burgers.
you are taking your Red wagon for a greasy burger today?
got a retirenment luncheon in house today.  guy is a trumper, and obnoxious about it.
You can support whomever you wish, just don't try to convince me, he is the best thing
since sliced milk or canned bread!  8)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2016, 11:30:00 AM »

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2016, 11:30:24 AM »

BBL
got a retirenment luncheon in house today.  guy is a trumper, and obnoxious about it.
You can support whomever you wish, just don't try to convince me, he is the best thing
I'm sure he'll make sliced milk great again! Morning, Flip.

Threebean

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2016, 11:31:32 AM »

Sheesh!
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2016, 11:32:40 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2016, 11:34:19 AM »

Sheesh!
(besides fog).
Quality time with the Mrs?

Threebean

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2016, 11:36:32 AM »

Sheesh!
(besides fog).
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2016, 11:36:52 AM »

Good morning gentlemen. Interesting thing just happened. Got my delivery of Uncle Lee's from CCOM, and the Bugatti lighter came in a plastic bag with the CI smiley logo on it. Got to head out. Have a great day. And thanks again, Travellin Dave.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2016, 11:40:58 AM »

Good morning gentlemen. Interesting thing just happened. Got my delivery of Uncle Lee's from CCOM, and the Bugatti lighter came in a plastic bag with the CI smiley logo on it. Got to head out. Have a great day. And thanks again, Travellin Dave.
You do know that Cigar.com and CI are the same, yes? That's why we call Cigar.com "the sis."

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2016, 11:43:35 AM »

they all share the same address and warehouse.  CI, is where folks go for discount on cigars. Cigarbid.com for a good deal, Cigar.com, for that prestigious smoke, and you don't care what it costs.... At least that's my take on it.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2016, 11:44:03 AM »

You do know that Cigar.com and CI are the same, yes? That's why we call Cigar.com "the sis."
I do indeed, just interesting that they comingled the two products, even though I know they ship out of the same warehouse. Usually do a better job of keeping things separate. Probably someone with a Christmas hangover.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2016, 11:47:51 AM »

BBL
I'm sure he'll make sliced milk great again! Morning, Flip.
So long as he pisses off progressives, embraces the second amendment, and supports Israel, he's okay in my book.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10